DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's pretty much it.

Since the last time I commented there have been a lot of good posts. The majority seems to have some trouble relating with Lena. She's a great character if you follow a certain path for her and other paths really don't work out.

In a game with two MCs and a game that the whole premise is to force them to collide with each other, it's just natural to feel the drive to create a story in which they will both be the happiest.

It's called Our Red String - the characters are connected irrevocably, which I consider a mistake. If we could just ignore Lena, all alternative paths would be very comfortable to follow. But since we can't ignore her and since it's very probable that, while playing Ian, we'll be attracted to her... 80% of the content gets blocked.

The game is very well made, the art is good, the dialogue is okay, but it's just an uncomfortable experience (the alpha predator Jeremy being constantly trying to fuck every girl around us is also cringe as fuck).
In my playthru I enjoy making Ian the cuck.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
There are so many things that this game has that I don't want to appear in future games from Eva Kiss... I don't want more dual protagonists, I really think it's something that delays the plot a lot, What happens if Eva suddenly realizes that the story and conclusion of one of its protagonists is longer to conclude than the other? adjustments will have to be made and therefore delays and rewriting, not to mention that it is likely that one protagonist will suffer worse development than the other, I do not want so many stats, GGGB was already a game that had some errors in each update, but those errors have increased in this game to the point that you are almost forced to start your game from the beginning on every update.
I predict that this game will take a long time to be finished due to Eva calculation errors and revamps

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Great game i will sub soon This is of the few games i like playing with female lead and it does it amazing,Its in my top 3 games right now...And one request if dev sees this can you add more orgasm options? Face body or creampie? For future pregnancy stuff if its possible? Also i dont mind more cum or leaking stuff if you get what i mean

Reactions: dogedoge
Jun 1, 2018
I actually like the dual protagonist and the stat system it makes the game more interesting than a lot of games on here, the thing I will say though is if Eva makes another one of her games don't come in with the idea of because of the last game I need to do this like the last game.
Lena corruption route is so weird and not needed and I absolutely love corruption but in this game, it just feels forced the game would serve so much better if she had fucking around path but in complete control of herself (Like Ian) but hurting the people around her a better more subtle corruption like she starts losing interest in music and modeling or cares more about the money than the passion as of right the corruption seems more routine and IMO doesn't work as well.

With that being said I enjoy Lena's side way more than Ian. Ian's side to me is insanely boring at times like Chad Ian is ok but to me, the Chad friends and Ian and Jeremy are actually way better than it should be. The only thing about Ian's side is his RO actually exists and are great.
Haven't run into any errors besides the purposeful ones and I don't mind the wait cause at least I know with her it's pure quality and the stat system so refreshing and simple and allows for multiple playthroughs.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
God I sure hope so. The reduction of Lena to a sex object being her only path to success would leave a sour taste in my mouth.
EvaKiss hinted that Lena will need Ian's help to be saved.

I’m not a fan of Robert, and I think he’s had too many scenes with Lena.
But it is just 9 scenes? Only 3 more than anyone else :D

At the moment Robert tries his luck, it’s a decent option for her. Yes, she’s out of his league, and she could probably have rejected him and found someone better. But the logic of her choice seems obvious: She can skip the job of finding someone else — which can be awkward if you haven’t done it in ages — and it doesn’t feel like a big deal because she’s in no way romantically interested in him. It’s an unexpected, but easy opportunity to get back into it with minimal hazzle. Also he’s decent looking, so there’s no reason to think the sex would be particularly bad.
I wouldn't say he is out of her league, he is a quite strapping young man and the only one with a good job in his age group. It is more that she is really not interrested in him as a person. They are just not compatible.

Just look at how universally despised Robert is, even though he kinda acts as early-game Arthur-lite, the corrupting/liberating force for Lena that gives you a lot of sexy content. And yet, people ignore him despite all that, because they can't believe that any person in Lena's shoes would have self-esteem so low that they would so readily jump Robert's bones. But that could also be the factor where they just want Lena to be a faithful waifu to Ian instead of acting like an independent person.
Ok, that cannot stand! ;)
Robert is nowhere like Arthur. Arthur is a dedicated pervert who tickles numerous kinks like old/young, ugly/pretty, cheating, even something like incest. Robert is.... well, nothing. He is just a normal guy trying to eff Lena. There is no kink at all. People keep making up all the evil deeds he did but he didn't do anything. If he forced Lena to have sex with him at least that would be hot. In reality his big crime, why everybody hates him so much is that he is boring.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ian can flirt with Ivy if he's chad enough. She even kisses him on the cheek at the bar if he tells Axel to his face that he's banging his ex-girlfriend.
Not anymore. It got "rewritten" out. Much like the fact that all of Ivy's content continues to get pushed back and back with any Ian related content. Which is honest to god bullshit. We're 9 Chapters in and all Ivy has to her claim to fucking fame is a half a blowjob/mention blowjob with the resident fuckwit dumbass that apparently deserves to rewarded and not punished at all for his behavior, a hot makeout with Lena, and a half? a threesome with Lena and Holly.

And yet, Eva's gonna have the next update be ALL ABOUT REWORKING STAN. Stan, a character that is pointless, has no plot or interest or adds anything to the story other than a fill in for a voyeur/simp kink, much like fuckwit dumbass Jeremy and his small black cock kink. Meanwhile Ivy's had 2-3 interactions, a little flirting with Ian, but nothing at all in terms of romantic/sexual tension.

And on the topic of things poorly written, hell, a solid amount of the characters are so poorly written and easily hateable I'm beginning to question what Eva was thinking. You have the wannabe fucktoy while being a small black cock kink in Jeremy, who gets called out for cheat and has a chance to come clean yet Eva fails to have it cleared up, Axel the potential rapest, which is badly written in the sense that certainly Lena and Axel could have had a working relationship, Axel getting the hint, but noooo... Let make it that Axel still doesn't get the fucking message and, potentially on how you play, gets raped by this douce of an ass. And lets not mention Geymour, who is coming off as a wannabe Bond Villain. And sure, he can help Lena with the money issues, but really going to the cost of barring her from all workaround town? Way to show all the cards there on who he really is Eva, specially this early. Roberto 'Pusspass' Fuckboi is forgettable entirely, not to mention Mark Wannabe Jack-Type. Ed is creepy as fuck for a old man, despite his wholesome appearence. Perry is a balance between 'Bro, your a dumbass but I love' to 'I will fucking murder you in your fucking sleep while my dick is buried in Emma's ass you fucking cunt'. Wade, before the rewrite, which didn't and still doesn't make any sense to do in the first place, had a steady job and simply needed to work on keeping his girl and investing in the relationship with Cindy.

Overall, as much as I loved this game from the beginning, I'm starting to loose the interest in this. Sure, the lack of Ivy-Ian content, which is straight up bullshit and is getting old, is one of main reasons for my current disinterest, and I am "willing" to give Eva untill Chapter 12 at the most for ANYTHING Ian-Ivy related, for me its the fact that most of the Characters are so cliche and poorly handled and written.

tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Not anymore. It got "rewritten" out. Much like the fact that all of Ivy's content continues to get pushed back and back with any Ian related content. Which is honest to god bullshit. We're 9 Chapters in and all Ivy has to her claim to fucking fame is a half a blowjob/mention blowjob with the resident fuckwit dumbass that apparently deserves to rewarded and not punished at all for his behavior, a hot makeout with Lena, and a half? a threesome with Lena and Holly.

And yet, Eva's gonna have the next update be ALL ABOUT REWORKING STAN. Stan, a character that is pointless, has no plot or interest or adds anything to the story other than a fill in for a voyeur/simp kink, much like fuckwit dumbass Jeremy and his small black cock kink. Meanwhile Ivy's had 2-3 interactions, a little flirting with Ian, but nothing at all in terms of romantic/sexual tension.

And on the topic of things poorly written, hell, a solid amount of the characters are so poorly written and easily hateable I'm beginning to question what Eva was thinking. You have the wannabe fucktoy while being a small black cock kink in Jeremy, who gets called out for cheat and has a chance to come clean yet Eva fails to have it cleared up, Axel the potential rapest, which is badly written in the sense that certainly Lena and Axel could have had a working relationship, Axel getting the hint, but noooo... Let make it that Axel still doesn't get the fucking message and, potentially on how you play, gets raped by this douce of an ass. And lets not mention Geymour, who is coming off as a wannabe Bond Villain. And sure, he can help Lena with the money issues, but really going to the cost of barring her from all workaround town? Way to show all the cards there on who he really is Eva, specially this early. Roberto 'Pusspass' Fuckboi is forgettable entirely, not to mention Mark Wannabe Jack-Type. Ed is creepy as fuck for a old man, despite his wholesome appearence. Perry is a balance between 'Bro, your a dumbass but I love' to 'I will fucking murder you in your fucking sleep while my dick is buried in Emma's ass you fucking cunt'. Wade, before the rewrite, which didn't and still doesn't make any sense to do in the first place, had a steady job and simply needed to work on keeping his girl and investing in the relationship with Cindy.

Overall, as much as I loved this game from the beginning, I'm starting to loose the interest in this. Sure, the lack of Ivy-Ian content, which is straight up bullshit and is getting old, is one of main reasons for my current disinterest, and I am "willing" to give Eva untill Chapter 12 at the most for ANYTHING Ian-Ivy related, for me its the fact that most of the Characters are so cliche and poorly handled and written.
I cannot agree to this enough. At first when they introduced Ivy as the hot, lustful girl I anticipated Ian and her would have more and more interactions later that could even lead to white-washing of hers or maybe just some sort of taming. So far, that didn't happen. We only have some random and seldom meetings of them here and there, and nothing else. While Lena could have some things with Jeremy who is in some way mirrored Ivy. But, blank as the character. Not that intriguing as her.

And this stuff with expanding all nine chapters not only,but mostly for Stan is quite frustrating. I don't even remember him anymore after he was dumped for much of this time. Ehh. I don't know what character he is, where and how he works. Maybe, he isn't only weirdo, but also have good work with more wage than most of the people in game. But, has some difficulties and perversies when it comes to deal with women as a result of his childhood.

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
EvaKiss hinted that Lena will need Ian's help to be saved.
I wasn’t aware of that. It’s not a surprise to be honest, but still good to know that EvaKiss made this hint. Whit that in mind for me now also Lena’s alternate content makes a bit more scene and my idea that Lena (most probably) will have less “good” endings than Ian could seem something that could happen.

I could also think, that Ian’s help will need some condition. If Lena (or better said the player, because Lena makes none of this decisions) fucks her lame, stupid working colleague, is hypocrite regarding cheating, is fucking her ass-hole ex-boyfriend, fucks one of Ian’s friend because of her fetishes or prostitutes herself for a powerful rich intellect, that than Ian’s interest and willingness to help her will very soon drop.

JohnnySolo

Nov 2, 2021
Ivy is pretty hot, it's a shame she doesn't even look at Ian. Maybe if we kick Jeremy's ass in the MMA tournament she'll rethink her choices xD
To be honest why should Ivy have any interest in Ian. And I like Ian so don’t get me wrong, but I can’t see what Ian would have to offer what could be from interest for someone like Ivy. A romance story for me is of the table, it would too much brake Ivy’s character, even if “taming the wild girl” might be interesting storyline.

The only thing that I could imagine is that Ivy would try to seduce Ian to get him away from Lena, so that Ivy would have full control over Lena and can use her for her own plans, and once Lena doesn’t want to have anything to do with Ian, Ivy could dump Ian again.

And in the case if Ian would reject Ivy, this could lead to some interesting discussion between Ian and Lena over her “best” friend Ivy.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Hello. Which stats does he need to have high enough for this to happen?
As someone already mentioned here, this kiss is no longer in the game. Instead, in this scene, Ivy is now just playfully winking at Ian. And it doesn't require any stats, just the path to it. But if you're still interested:
1) In the first meeting with Axel, you must choose a charismatic response, which requires at least 3 Charisma (Axel +1).
2) Be sure to go to Cindy's photo shoot and answer "It was pretty interesting". Don't say "She belongs to Wade" (Axel +1).
3) Axel will invite Ian to the bar if the conditions above are met. Now it remains only to answer "Lena" in the scene with Ivy.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
It's definetely weird how unilaterally awful people are on Lena's side, especially considering how wholesome GGGB could get at some points (good Jessica, good Eva, Dave, even brodude and the rapey trans-woman).

To be honest why should Ivy have any interest in Ian. And I like Ian so don’t get me wrong, but I can’t see what Ian would have to offer what could be from interest for someone like Ivy. A romance story for me is of the table, it would too much brake Ivy’s character, even if “taming the wild girl” might be interesting storyline.

The only thing that I could imagine is that Ivy would try to seduce Ian to get him away from Lena, so that Ivy would have full control over Lena and can use her for her own plans, and once Lena doesn’t want to have anything to do with Ian, Ivy could dump Ian again.

And in the case if Ian would reject Ivy, this could lead to some interesting discussion between Ian and Lena over her “best” friend Ivy.
I mean, why would Holly suddenly turn gay other than to have scuffed Ashley/Eva. Why would Robert still just plain exist in update 9. Weirder things have happened is what i'm saying, and since Lena ain't Ashley i'd settle for Dave/Jessica 2.0 (read Ian/Ivy) this time around :KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's definetely weird how unilaterally awful people are on Lena's side, especially considering how wholesome GGGB could get at some points (good Jessica, good Eva, Dave, even brodude and the rapey trans-woman).
You are not wrong. Lena's "romances" are honest to god shit other than Holly and Ian. Like honestly, what the hell was Eva really thinking. No one appeals/fits Lena, if one is looking for a wholesome romance other than those two. Fuckwit Jeremy is a side piece, while PussPass Boi, like I said earlier, is entirely forgettable and Wannabe Jack is up there as well. And now "Stan" is now going to be in the "running" for her affections? Please...

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes