_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
It's definetely weird how unilaterally awful people are on Lena's side, especially considering how wholesome GGGB could get at some points (good Jessica, good Eva, Dave, even brodude and the rapey trans-woman).
Not that weird. If I remember correctly, Eva said that Lena story is supposed to feel like a GGGB 2.0. And if you think about it, it is.
- good Jessica = good Ivy, but is too early to tell
- good Eva = good Holly
- brodude = Axel + Jeremy + Mike; Axel has his own business, Jeremy is a player just like Jack and Mike ~ Jack if you ignored him in the first part of the game, but then you decided that Ash wants him.

I mean, why would Holly suddenly turn gay other than to have scuffed Ashley/Eva.
I think she was bi from the start. She liked Ian, nothing worked out but Ivy/Lena showed interested in her. Go girl power!

Why would Robert still just plain exist in update 9.
Someone has to serve the food and the drinks in the restaurant :D I guess he is in the game for the same reason Doug and that other guy form uni were in GGGB.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Well, I wouldn’t say Lena’s side bad writing overall, more like some structure weakness of the plot(or should I say game design?) I feel like the dev want us to have as many choices as possible but in the end they all dial down to simple pure or corrupted paths(ending) which I personally feel underwhelming but understandable

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Well, I wouldn’t say Lena’s side bad writing overall, more like some structure weakness of the plot(or should I say game design?) I feel like the dev want us to have as many choices as possible but in the end they all dial down to simple pure or corrupted paths(ending) which I personally feel underwhelming but understandable
Pretty much. It's kinda sad, can't help but feel Eva bit more than she can chew and forgot what story she was trying to tell.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
And this is a valuable and good job! He is still here to show us, that he is a role model, someone how has a good job! *Irony off*
He is head waiter in a prestigious restaurant? He has staff for serving. Sorry, but I am not getting the irony there :)
He is 26, the same age as Ian and his friends and up to this age he is the only one with a real job in the game.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
- good Jessica = good Ivy, but is too early to tell
- good Eva = good Holly
- brodude = Axel + Jeremy + Mike; Axel has his own business, Jeremy is a player just like Jack and Mike ~ Jack if you ignored him in the first part of the game, but then you decided that Ash wants him.
We only have some random and seldom meetings of them here and there, and nothing else. While Lena could have some things with Jeremy who is in some way mirrored Ivy.
I would not equate Ivy and Jeremy's character. (And he's nothing like Jack.) Jeremy is in some ways similar to Ian, in the sense that it seems their life has stagnated, he's pushing his 30's is still dreaming about an MMA career that should have started 4 years ago. He spends his weekends bartending in his ripped jeans and red shirt which he never changes. Now, a bartender can earn very good, depending on the club and the city he works in. But it's never hinted that Jeremy is strapped with cash, and it seems more like a part time job. Bartending is also the easiest way in the world to get endless numbers of one-night stands and casual sex partners, which is probably what Jeremy is most concerned with.

Jack was reality-tv celeb. He had a 3 million dollar car and lived in a penthouse. Jeremy trains in a gym, Jack owns the gym. If I was to compare Jeremy with anyone in GGGB, it would be Doug. As he comes off as a walking'-talking' dildo, there to be used and tossed away after use. He's also mainly there to cover the same fetish as Tyorne with that black version of Jonah Falco's cock.

Ivy is a completely different character. She is manipulative, and uses people in her little games (Including Jeremy). She's the spider that weaves webs of lies and intrigue, she's even named after a poisonous plant. She has some of the same characteristics as Jessica, but comes off more callus in my opinion. Jessica was really a drug addled-loner who had no real friends and no direction in life. Ivy seems like she knows what she wants and how to get there. It's quite clear now that she is cooperating with Axel in an effort to ensnare Lena. Jessica would probably never do that to Ash once they became friends.

Also, I don't see any similarity between Holly and Eva. Their personality is too different. Eva is probably more comparable to Louise. Eva had Louises mental quirks combined with Alissons desperate need for recognition.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
And this is a valuable and good job! He is still here to show us, that he is a role model, someone how has a good job! *Irony off*

Sorry, could hold back to troll a bit our Robert fans, but this was too easy. So, please don’t take it personal ;)
Robert is portrayed as incredibly weak, but he's still better than Ian, Perry, Wade, Jeremy, Seymour, The old guy at the restaurant, Axel, Stan, and any other male characters in the game. I don't like Robert, but I dislike all of the others even more except for maybe Mike, but he's not a viable choice for Lena because he already has a girlfriend. Eva Kiss just doesn't know how to write men.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Robert is portrayed as incredibly weak, but he's still better than Ian, Perry, Wade, Jeremy, Seymour, The old guy at the restaurant, Axel, Stan, and any other male characters in the game. I don't like Robert, but I dislike all of the others even more except for maybe Mike, but he's not a viable choice for Lena because he already has a girlfriend. Eva Kiss just doesn't know how to write men.
Seymour worse than Robert? Despite being a manipulative sociopath, crook and twisted pervert, he is the most successful character in the game in terms of wealth and income stability. By your criteria, he's more than settled in life.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What makes you think I'm only judging on one criteria? The previous arguments about working and income are only one aspect in my like or dislike of a character. Seymour is wealthy, yes. But we don't know how he got it. We do know that he's entirely unethical (to the point of being a stereotype) with the way he uses it.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
About Jess and Ivy. Actually more like Jess is Cindy, Ian and... Perry! Wait, don't throw tomatoes.

Although Jess was a possible guide for Ashley into the world of corruption and she had advices similar to Ivy, however, unlike the latter, she was still not a dark sociopath, weaving a network of intrigues that were not immediately clear. Ivy has clear goals and plans, and she achieves them in such anti-social ways. Jess was just a lost person who lost herself in glamor, fame and entertainment due to a conflict of interest with her parents. She had a creative spirit and creative passion, but she could not and no longer wanted to realize them because of this conflict. And also she had no real friends, only gigolos like Jack. And so friendship with Ash can help her get back to what she originally wanted, as she gets what she was deprived of.

In Ivy, there is nothing like that, she enjoys what she does, as it is completely her decision. She knows how to use her sexuality and depravity to her advantage. And she enjoys corrupting others like Lena and Holly. And she does this with specific goals, as another tool for her own promotion. When Jess pushes Ash onto her path, she does it without much malice, just out of inertia, as she lives like that herself.

This is the big difference between them.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Jack was reality-tv celeb. He had a 3 million dollar car and lived in a penthouse. Jeremy trains in a gym, Jack owns the gym. If I was to compare Jeremy with anyone in GGGB, it would be Doug. As he comes off as a walking'-talking' dildo, there to be used and tossed away after use. He's also mainly there to cover the same fetish as Tyorne with that black version of Jonah Falco's cock.
No, Doug's role is taken by Robert. Even the inner monologue of Ash and Lena regarding them both is quite similar where they're not impressed or feel bored etc. (but at least Doug knew how to fuck unlike the fastest man alive Robert).
Jeremy is totally Kevin who was a Jack wannabe. They even wear similar jackets.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You know what would be hilarious? If Lena agreed to the threesome that everyone is constantly asking for, only to have Ian realize at the last minute that she was talking about an MMF.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
people are not asking for threesome with exactly Lena to be fair - just FFM threesome for Ian

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Imo the only way Ian could ever get a FFM threesome is with Lena.I don't think Cindy would ever agree for that, Alison and Holly definitely not, Emma might be a choice but since she is Ian's guilty pleasure only person who can join them is Lena.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Imo the only way Ian could ever get a FFM threesome is with Lena.I don't think Cindy would ever agree for that, Alison and Holly definitely not, Emma might be a choice but since she is Ian's guilty pleasure only person who can join them is Lena.
Agreed - as all female characters in game are right now (and as Ian is right now, as well) - almost no chance. It would need more progression in the story. More development of Ian as character.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Agreed - as all female characters in game are right now (and as Ian is right now, as well) - almost no chance. It would need more progression in the story. More development of Ian as character.
We already needed some degree of suspension of disbelief in regards to Lena's characterization to shoehorn a bunch of these other 3somes in there.

Based on Holly's character she isn't exactly opposed to 3-somes with people she idolizes.

Then there is Allison, who is looking for some sort of edge over Lena and she already floated the idea of 3some with a friend (albeit a guy) - but still, maybe that is how she can get that edge- she is constantly flailing around for attention already.

Why would a Holly x Emma x Ian 3some be any less believable than the Lena x Ivy x Holly 3 some or the Louise x Ivy x Jeremy 3some?

Why would a Allison x Emma x Ian 3 some be any less believable than a Allison x Jeremy x Ian 3some?

Hell, in some cases it'd b even more believable since I've literally told Jeremy to fuck off what feels like 20 times and made every effort to get him to hate me but its still an option I can choose

Addendum: An Ian x Cherry x Emma 3some would also be very reasonable in the plot trajectory.

Last edited:

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
We already needed some degree of suspension of disbelief in regards to Lena's characterization to shoehorn a bunch of these other 3somes in there.
Why would a Holly x Emma x Ian 3some be any less believable than the Lena x Ivy x Holly 3 some or the Louise x Ivy x Jeremy 3some?
Agreed on this one as well. Ivy is used here as "deus ex machina" to overcome any suspension of disbelief. That's why it would be great to get more IanxIvy content - which could unlock more various developments

edit: by the way, it's funny that Lena is against threesome due to her past with Axel and Cherry, but she is ok to suck dick of her friend's boyfriend (with said friend in the same room + another friend)

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Agreed on this one as well. Ivy is used here as "deus ex machina" to overcome any suspension of disbelief. That's why it would be great to get more IanxIvy content - which could unlock more various developments

edit: by the way, it's funny that Lena is against threesome due to her past with Axel and Cherry, but she is ok to suck dick of her friend's boyfriend
And to fuck her cheating Ex while she has a boyfriend, and to fuck someone else's DJ boyfriend, and to fuck her friend's boyfriend in her own room while she has the lena_loves_ian tag in her friends own room on her friend's bed.....

Okay Lena....okay :KEK:

Lena is like Schrödinger's hypocritical-dumb-bitch.

In fairness Ian is a bit like Schrödinger's asshole with Cindy / Minerva; but Lena really takes the cake with characterization contradiction.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes