dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Which MILFs? In my opinion we just have one, Minerva. Alison is too young to be a MILF and Lenas female boss is more a GILF. Hopefully there are coming more into the game in the future.
Wait. Would you really LF her though? Seems more like a GILHAS to me, but to each their own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd still "eat her cookies" though, if you know what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Yep, After this game is done goodbye forever to the dual protagonists, I'm sure that Eva Kiss is glad to have explored different ideas but I doubt that she wants to bring back dual protagonists after seeing all the effort that this game is demanding of her. Personally I'm glad, considering the time that Eva spends to develop I would not recommend her to make more games with multiple protagonists
Or now she knows what to look out for and can plan in advance to avoid the same pitfalls.

I would be interested at the end of development to have a Q & A, things that she has learned along the way.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
New update news from ...

View attachment 1732726

Development update: Release Date

Hello everybody, fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Revamp.

Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. My favorite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from.

The days of waiting will be over soon and you guys will be able to play revamp v0.9. In this post, I want to thank you guys for your patience and support throughout the development process. It means so much to me.

Now I am hoping to release this revamp on the 13th of April 2022. I will not promise this time that I will kick myself in the teeth. :) If I cannot release the revamp on the mentioned day. So take this release date with a ''grain of salt".

Thanks again for your trust and support!

View attachment 1731678

:KEK::KEK: Sorry for this joke. Ok, now serious talk, guys, as you can see I have stopped posting ''ORS'' memes because I didn't find much free time to create them. Busy IRL with wife & Kids. It's been a fun journey in this thread.

It was fun to support my boy Ian with my memes. This will be my last post on ''ORS'' memes in this thread. I want to thank you guys for giving your reactions to my memes. I had a lot of fun when I was making them. I know my ideas & designs were crazy LOL. But thank you for supporting them & encouraging me.

I will read this thread and give reactions to your posts and who Knows mayyyybe post a meme once every 2 months. I am not so sure about that. But I will definitely buy this & Summer's Gone AVN on steam and will give my review.

1. I want to thank Eva Kiss for creating this amazing game. I wish her good health and great success in the future.

2. Now I would like to thank some amazing friends/people CoalPhelps, JohnnySolo, Echbert, monk_56, lipe2410, SerHawkes, and of course PilotLara, BloodyMares for making this game bug-free.

3. Holly (Trinity) Lovers. Keep believing in Holly (Trinity) In ''ORS'' This Trinity pairing will happen someday.

View attachment 1731295

Following are the steps you should follow here when the update is released on Patreon.

1. View attachment 1731679

2. View attachment 1731680

3. An ancient calling for a Hero on F95Zone...

we holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
they gotta be strong, and they gotta be fast
And they gotta be fresh from the fight
yes we need a hero

we holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
they gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And they gotta be larger than life
Larger than life, yes we need a hero

4. View attachment 1731681

5. View attachment 1731682

Repeat these steps until a hero saves us, pirate leechers from the evils of Patreon. And don't forget to thank the legendary hero, when he shares his gift with us freely by defeating the evil force known as Patreon.:KEK:

Take care of yourself IRL, you amazing people.!! (y)(y)(y)
It's a little unfortunate, but we nasty pervy friends are always waiting for your memes and reactions.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Yep, After this game is done goodbye forever to the dual protagonists, I'm sure that Eva Kiss is glad to have explored different ideas but I doubt that she wants to bring back dual protagonists after seeing all the effort that this game is demanding of her. Personally I'm glad, considering the time that Eva spends to develop I would not recommend her to make more games with multiple protagonists
I dunno. That would be the most pragmatic/"safe" option, but Eva seems to like to challenge herself, so i could see her taking another shot at the multiple protag option. I do think though, that she will augment her scope to better fit her style, and workflow. Despite all the drawbacks she's experienced, i'm sure all of this has contributed to her learning alot about not only devleoping a multi-Protag game, but also how it fits with her approach to writing and devlopment. I'm interested in seeing what she does next, and do rather like how she challenges herself, as it will most likely just make her a better dev/writer.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The 2 MC game is probably because she wanted to write a male MC after GGGB but didn't want to lose her female MC fans. So she tried both in the same game.

I don't think it's worth the effort for a solo dev IMO, it's interesting but I'm not a fan. Playing a second character once in a while is ok though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Echbert

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Thank you for the creativity. Can you make some Cindy x Stan/Jeremy/Ed/Mike/etc. now as they won't likely be happening in the real story :)
Hmmm :unsure:...well Cindy x Mike/Jeremy should be possible. Cindy x Stan is rather pointless at the moments since there is only the one image of Stan you can use and as you see it is pretty limited. Cindy X Ed is impossible since there are no usable images of Ed at the moment. In general anything with Cindy is pretty tough as there are really only about 10 images of her that are not blocked, weirdly angled or otherwise unusable. (Same with Cherry, Louise and Emma)

That being said, I see what I can do.

NeverPayRetail

Dec 30, 2017
I don't think it's worth the effort for a solo dev IMO
Did EK ever talk about the difficulties she had with it? Honestly asking cause I didn't look at much of the dev posts for ORS or GGGB. How much she's been able to do as a solo dev is seriously impressive

If we're talking about occasionally playing other characters' POV, I think it would be possible to have a decent number of multiple supporting characters you could occasionally play through AND have it be less "effort" compared to having 2 main characters

In any case, seems like ORS is getting close to being wrapped up. Interested to see what comes next

Reactions: pavlogrk

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Is a bit worrying to see that there are Stan's fans in the world
Obviously, these people just want variety. All of Lena's sexual partners are exactly the same, and Stan stands out at least in some way. Look, for example, with Ian, each girl is radically different from the other, both externally and in character. But Lena, unfortunately, does not have such.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
No sir. I refuse to believe Seymour is able to use his 90 yr old prick as effectively as the young studs Axel, Mike and Jeremy.
You can jokes all you want, but Axel, Robert, Mike, Jeremy (okay, jeremy black guy, nothing else special) are literally the same character with minimal differences and the usual desire to fuck Lena . there is nothing special about these guys, unlike girls for mc

Have you even played the game? o_O
nope:confused: should i have?:unsure:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stan doesn't work as ugly bastard, too shy and not evil at all. I think that was the cafe dude but Eva scrapped that route it seems. Seymur is a good villian but he's more a corruptor than an ugly bastard trope.
Evakiss probably doesn't want any rapey vibes from ORS for the Steam release.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes