Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

A while ago I did a poll about who your current was, but I never got around posting the results!
Unsurprisingly, Cindy is number 1 with a whooping 1030 votes, followed by Holly, with 701. Ivy is in third place, but with a noticeable gap in votes, having amassed 468, and Emma seems to be catching up with her with a difference of only 42 votes!
Seems like you guys really favour Cindy over the other girls, and the only one who comes close to her is the sweet and innocent Holly. Ivy still gate-keeps the podium, as the final line-up is almost identical to the I ever did, more than a year ago. Emma has surpassed Alison and is surprisingly close to Ivy this time, while Cherry, Louise and Minerva are practically tied for the last position.
I'm a bit surprised Emma got more votes than Alison, considering all the content I've been creating for her: Chapter 9 had a very special section just for her, with around 24 full illustrations dedicated to her! But I guess Emma has that special kinky factor... I also thought Cherry would get more love; I really liked her scene in Chapter 9 too.
I will do more of these polls in the future, since they're fun and interesting. I can't help but wonder if throwing Lena into the mix would upset the results or they would look pretty similar...

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

A while ago I did a poll about who your current was, but I never got around posting the results!
Unsurprisingly, Cindy is number 1 with a whooping 1030 votes, followed by Holly, with 701. Ivy is in third place, but with a noticeable gap in votes, having amassed 468, and Emma seems to be catching up with her with a difference of only 42 votes!
Seems like you guys really favour Cindy over the other girls, and the only one who comes close to her is the sweet and innocent Holly. Ivy still gate-keeps the podium, as the final line-up is almost identical to the I ever did, more than a year ago. Emma has surpassed Alison and is surprisingly close to Ivy this time, while Cherry, Louise and Minerva are practically tied for the last position.
I'm a bit surprised Emma got more votes than Alison, considering all the content I've been creating for her: Chapter 9 had a very special section just for her, with around 24 full illustrations dedicated to her! But I guess Emma has that special kinky factor... I also thought Cherry would get more love; I really liked her scene in Chapter 9 too.
I will do more of these polls in the future, since they're fun and interesting. I can't help but wonder if throwing Lena into the mix would upset the results or they would look pretty similar...
You are 11 posts late buddy.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
And here we see that polls can be absolute skewed and be influenced by tactical voting. And it does not represent the tastes of all. For instance, outside her looks factor, I find Cindy completely uninteresting. Emma would be a fit for Perry...

My top three would be Alison, Cindy and Holly, followed by Cherry!
Of course it doesn't represent the tastes of all, but the majority. And do you really think that poll was influenced by tactical voting and why?

On the contrary I find Cindy interesting personally. My top is Cindy, Ivy (hope for more content with her soon) and Alison

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Which MILFs? In my opinion we just have one, Minerva. Alison is too young to be a MILF and Lenas female boss is more a GILF. Hopefully there are coming more into the game in the future.
That's exactly the point. The MILF situation we have is that we only have Minerva. And she's not even hot compared to other characters. Honestly, MILF isn't my biggest kink but it would nice to see more diverse choices. We only have one and that one isn't even a GOAT.

Reactions: tiger8125

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
That's exactly the point. The MILF situation we have is that we only have Minerva. And she's not even hot compared to other characters. Honestly, MILF isn't my biggest kink but it would nice to see more diverse choices. We only have one and that one isn't even a GOAT.
That reminds me of one woody allen movie where it has a goat, it's not for my liking

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Complex games are complex to made. That should be no surprise. That's the price to pay to have a game where different routes have actual consequences (and banging girl x and y have z reaction, not just going on as if both were separate routes).

I have no problem with updates being a bit more scarce than before, because the payoff is that much better too. Chapter 8 and 9 took more time but were among the best I've played in a VN. I'm very excited with the "remaster" too. It's gonna be fresh enough that it'll feel "new" to play. And I'm sure that time taken to wrap everything better has helped Eva with the narratives she wants to develop next.
Yep, After this game is done goodbye forever to the dual protagonists, I'm sure that Eva Kiss is glad to have explored different ideas but I doubt that she wants to bring back dual protagonists after seeing all the effort that this game is demanding of her. Personally I'm glad, considering the time that Eva spends to develop I would not recommend her to make more games with multiple protagonists

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
New update news from ...

v2_ian_kiss3.png

Development update: Release Date

Hello everybody, fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Revamp.

Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. My favorite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from.

The days of waiting will be over soon and you guys will be able to play revamp v0.9. In this post, I want to thank you guys for your patience and support throughout the development process. It means so much to me.

Now I am hoping to release this revamp on the 10th of April 2022. I will not promise this time that I will kick myself in the teeth. :) If I cannot release the revamp on the mentioned day. So take this release date with a ''grain of salt".

Thanks again for your trust and support!

This was an April fool joke. :KEK: Don't take this seriously. My original post was edited by a mod. And I am retiring from creating memes. Busy IRL with wife & Kids. I want to thank you guys for supporting my memes and encouraging me. :love: It's been a fun journey in this thread. Take care of yourself in RL You Amazing people. (y)(y)(y)

Here's the real latest update news from Eva Kiss...
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-9-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-7872611

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
New update news from ...

View attachment 1732726

Development update: Release Date

Hello everybody, fittingly enough, this will be the last status update before the release of Revamp.

Getting to the finish line has been consistently harder than it appeared, but it's almost inside of reach. My favorite moment of the development cycle, and the one that drives me, is releasing the update and reading your reactions and opinions. It's where I get my positive reinforcement from.

The days of waiting will be over soon and you guys will be able to play revamp v0.9. In this post, I want to thank you guys for your patience and support throughout the development process. It means so much to me.

Now I am hoping to release this revamp on the 13th of April 2022. I will not promise this time that I will kick myself in the teeth. :) If I cannot release the revamp on the mentioned day. So take this release date with a ''grain of salt".

Thanks again for your trust and support!
Hey, don't disappear from here, mate. Thank you for your memes and the laughs

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yep, After this game is done goodbye forever to the dual protagonists, I'm sure that Eva Kiss is glad to have explored different ideas but I doubt that she wants to bring back dual protagonists after seeing all the effort that this game is demanding of her. Personally I'm glad, considering the time that Eva spends to develop I would not recommend her to make more games with multiple protagonists
It sure is a learning experience both for Eva and any other aspiring passionate developer out there who might become inspired by Eva's games to make their own multi-branching player-driven narrative experience. If I was making a VN, 2 (or multiple) protagonists is not such a bad idea but only if you have a very limited amount of branching (around 9 major choices to set up different endings with some minor branches that are there for the atmosphere but largely inconsequential). Basically the way most VN's are set-up where you can direct some actions to set up different paths but can't really change the characters all that much, where their progression is influenced by linear narrative events instead of the player choice. The way Eva develops games though proves that it's hard to maintain cohesion even with one protagonist affecting the characters around them in multiple different ways, let alone doubling the difficulty by having 2 protagonists with equal amount of player agency.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I get that there are drawbacks to having multiple protagonists - that being harder to manage with coding and writing. But I have seen how having multiple protagonists can shine and have an edge that a single protagonist could not have. Most games in this site have a single protagonist and they are really good if they are well written. But it just hits different if you have multiple protagonists in a story that is also well written. It may be harder to make but the payoff is worth it.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I get that there are drawbacks to having multiple protagonists - that being harder to manage with coding and writing. But I have seen how having multiple protagonists can shine and have an edge that a single protagonist could not have. Most games in this site have a single protagonist and they are really good if they are well written. But it just hits different if you have multiple protagonists in a story that is also well written. It may be harder to make but the payoff is worth it.
I don't see it that way, it depends on how you look at it, people will enjoy it anyway if the narrative and the characters are well built, no one is in Eva's mind, maybe she has decided that now her games will be with multiple protagonists, but I doubt it because it's a lot of work and coding and *in my opinion* not worth the extra effort if the payoff is the same that 1 protagonist, think about it this way, the time she spend developing both protagonists at the same time could be spent developing 1 protagonist and all the plot and characters that surround him/her, development would also go faster

Reactions: dolfe67
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes