JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You guys really need to temper your expectations. I don’t think it’ll be vastly different from the old version.
Sure, improved arts for existing scenes. But new scene seems unlikely.

Could be wrong but better be pleasantly surprised than utterly disappointed.
It has to be to warrant a 6 months long revision. I don't think she'd be spending so much time on it just to update the pictures.

Reactions: JoJoPool

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It has to be to warrant a 6 months long revision. I don't think she'd be spending so much time on it just to update the pictures.
She rewrote Stan's parts, but she's not supposed to have rewritten much else

Nov 15, 2020
You guys really need to temper your expectations. I don’t think it’ll be vastly different from the old version.
Sure, improved arts for existing scenes. But new scene seems unlikely.

Could be wrong but better be pleasantly surprised than utterly disappointed.
BloodyMares is the one with the inside info, and from what he's been saying, it sounds like the changes are far greater than what was advertised at first. So I don't think it's unreasonable to get one's expectations up.

Though from everything that's been communicated it seems clear that the end point of the enhanced version will be the same as the current version. So if anyone thinks their favourite path not only will include new scenes, but will progress much further than where it currently is, they'll probably be disappointed. (The exception is obviously Stan.)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
c'mon, dude, why count other people's money? Write about it on her patreon if something does not suit you. Here is a pirates site:poop::unsure:
Had a look, depending on their lifestyle the sum they get isn't too bad. I'm ignorant of the workload this game would have though.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
Why even bother with revamps and that stuff? The game looks great as it is. Time is better spent continuing the story and making new scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: Echbert

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I hope Evakiss has come up with a defined plan for the story/game after this revamp. I think it would go much smoother if she had an exact plan on how many endings and characters the game will have. Still holding out hope for a few more female characters though.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Why even bother with revamps and that stuff? The game looks great as it is. Time is better spent continuing the story and making new scenes.
In creative endeavors, the author's satisfaction with the work done is very important. Otherwise it will stop him and put pressure on him.

Reactions: Homemade
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes