HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I haven't been following this game as much, so is it just a revamp or is a new update/chapter in there too? I'm assuming people are still willing to pay, even with the crazy gaps in updates, I would have been less than understanding. People need to stop throwing money at these game developers.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
I haven't been following this game as much, so is it just a revamp or is a new update/chapter in there too? I'm assuming people are still willing to pay, even with the crazy gaps in updates, I would have been less than understanding. People need to stop throwing money at these game developers.
Counterpoint: People should be allowed to choose what they do and do not support with their own money without being lectured about it by concern trolls on F95.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
her not passion to develop anymore too bad , game'll drop soon.
6/month for 2 update revamp and next chapter
Are you serious? The game isn't made on one passion, it's just a huge amount of technical, creative, artistic and visionary work, plus the complexities that arise from multiple branches (it's probably the most branching visual novel at all). Not to mention that Eva has real life and problems associated with it. And while I agree that six months for ORS is a bit much (it's ~ one episode of Being a DIK), it's understandable because of the complexity of such a game.

Nov 15, 2020
I really hope there is something for Lena & Jeremy, upgrades/new scenes entirely - doesn't matter. We'll see on Friday/Saturday!
One of the things Eva confirmed in the latest Patreon Q&A, was that "There's something related to Jeremy's plot line" in the enhanced version. Hard to tell what that means, obviously, but sounds like you'll at least get something.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Nope, in this case you're wrong... Eva already paused the payment of all of her patron i think for three months in this revamp period, because she thinks she doesnt deserve the money based on the quantity of the content that her patron receive from her, so for now i dont include Eva on the list of developers that milking money from their game like developer of summertime saga that update the game like once a year if we lucky twice a year and the contents in every update became lesser and lesser (based on the money that they got every months, they can hired enough staff to completed the game in only one year, but up until now the game not even near completed at all)... the delay that we got right now maybe from the state of the game at this moment thats too hard too develop beyond chapter 9, and she want to fix the entire game so she can had more and better option on how she want to develop the story for chapter 10 and beyond. If she still receive the full payment in this revamp period, then its okay if you called her milking her own game for money (even though its kinda okay because of how many contents we got in every updated), but the reality its not, developer like Eva is already really rare in this time so i really respect her work up until now.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Nice to be wrong, like I said I've stopped following a lot of these games, this ws one I didn't mind; mostly beause of the pacing, wasn't too heavy on endless dialogue. Nonetheless the long gaps is too off putting for myself, I never begrudge anyone their entertainment.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
You guys really need to temper your expectations. I don’t think it’ll be vastly different from the old version.
Sure, improved arts for existing scenes. But new scene seems unlikely.

Could be wrong but better be pleasantly surprised than utterly disappointed.

Last edited:

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
Eva already paused the payment of all of her patron i think for three months in this revamp period, because she thinks she doesnt deserve the money based on the quantity of the content that her patron receive from her
if i'm not mistaken, she's paused the payment only for one month, february

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes