Jan 28, 2022
My only guess is to avoid the stereotype of "black rap guy".
If that's the reason then it's one of the most retarded things I've seen this week lol. First there is nothing wrong with a black rapper, since... A lot of rappers happen to be black, but if that is bothersome for some reason - his profession could be easily changed to <literally_fucking_anything> - real estate agent/marketing guy/bitcoin assassin - just take your pick.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Jeez, it's so much to ask that a differing opinion doesn't cause edgy butthurt.
Welcome to F95. Please enjoy your stay.
Since you've got so much of various fluids up your eyes you can't read, let me spell it out for you.
We're not saying nobody should have a different opinion. We're pointing out those that demand X or Y content to be added, regardless of if it makes any sense at all, with not prompt, just because "I like that so I want it and I want it NOW ! Last update was two months ago, there should be updates every weeks with substantial amounts of new content added ! Huh ? No I'm not supporting on Patreon, why should I ? I want more content NOW !".
If you can't understand the problem with that kind of mindset... Well I guess Solomon and I have some amazement to do. :BootyTime:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I wonder if Gillian is indeed coming back, how will that happen? Some have speculated she’s Mike’s gf now. I would love it if there would be a way for her to come back into Ian’s arms, as well as Lena’s (especially if you’re able to take her away from Ian as Lena :giggle:).

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
So there is a bug that affect to Minerva scenes? They appear in the gallery so I assume that they weren't cut. It wouldn't make sense, at least for me.

The change of Billy indeed is strange.

Reactions: alexferno

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Hate to be a negative andy and I appreciate Eva but this game is just a disaster since (almost) the beginning. It's night and day compared GGGB. The delays are just insane and we really don't get that much content when the updates are delivered, some things are reworked for no real reason etc.

It's still a good game, but Eva just feels 70% less efficient on this project compared to its previous one. There is an up in quality and variety of game mechanics, but at the end of the day that's the story and erotic part that matters. Also there is a treshold in term of quality of the visuals where it's not worth the extra time/effort anymore.
I take the slightly less impressive visuals of GGGB over ORS if that means quick and snappy updates that delivers good content.

There is some devs who manage to up the quality and complexity with very little trade-off when it comes to progress, but if you can't do that just keep it simple, it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Hate to be a negative andy and I appreciate Eva but this game is just a disaster since (almost) the beginning. It's night and day compared GGGB. The delays are just insane and we really don't get that much content when the updates are delivered, some things are reworked for no real reason etc.

It's still a good game, but Eva just feels 70% less efficient on this project compared to its previous one. There is an up in quality and variety of game mechanics, but at the end of the day that's the story and erotic part that matters. Also there is a treshold in term of quality of the visuals where it's not worth the extra time/effort anymore.
I take the slightly less impressive visuals of GGGB over ORS if that means quick and snappy updates that delivers good content.

There is some devs who manage to up the quality and complexity with very little trade-off when it comes to progress, but if you can't do that just keep it simple, it's not a big deal.
You're really good with words, I tried to say this exact same thing a while back and i got turned into a meme :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Amahl Farouk
Jan 28, 2022
What are you talking about?

Improved visuals are literally the last possible reason this game's production is taking longer right now. Eva is not drawing everything by herself just like she did in GGGB. The main slowing factor is convoluted writing. She literally just took almost half a year to rewrite stuff for her game.

Art is busy work - a non factor - you decide what kind of scenes you want, find pictures to trace, trace them, make changes to character faces, add details etc. and then simply send it to colorist. Yes it takes time, but it's easy to properly schedule. There are no surprises, especially if you are used to it.

Progressing the storyline with many different characters and their relations with each other where you also have two protagonists, both with available choices, where those choices affect not just npc's BUT ALSO themselves has to be a nightmare when you write with "let's see where the wind takes us" approach. And THAT is the reason you have to wait so long.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Trying to understand why so much effort was put into building up Stan, who is a creepy unattractive pervert
ORS is fast becoming a very high production value car crash of a game, and I am really sorry to be saying this
GGGB was the ultimate in female corruption games, nothing has really come close to it

ORS has not a clue what it wants to be. With two individual protagonists, who are loosely and at times inconveniently connected, connected just enough to be a pain in the ass at times, the production time on content creation is going to simply explode and in the end, I predict it will go out with a whimper rather than a bang

Either story could be the basis for a great game, but tied together it's just not working, at least not for me

The production time on this update was crazy given how much value was actually added

it is a bit sad honestly, a great writer, great art, great coders, all slowly being sucked into the mud by a flawed initial concept

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
As time goes on, this will only be worse. Let us hope part of her remaster process was to develop some sort of outline for how the story will go on. I love her work, but you can tell this isn't going the way she was hoping.
I agree.

Eva need an outline or scheme of the different routes, choices and consequences... Even with the endings in mind. If that's not the case, if she simply goes with the flow in the writing... We are gonna have this situation a lot of times in the future. And to be honest, knowing that we are only in the half of the story and we have to wait years to see the good ending of the route Ian x Holly (or any different route) it's a little depressing.

Maybe a more simplistic approach could be more helpful. I mean, I think we have enough choices to go to different epilogues, we really need more choices, characters, etc that only will make the game more complex and hard?

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Each writer has his own vision of the story ... let's compare the game with a series of books ... wrote the first volume - released, the second - released, the third ... tenth. And then the writer comes to an insight that he did not write as he wanted and he rewrites and releases all the books again from the beginning. But what will happen next? on book 15
maybe again insight and again on a new one? Maybe it would be better to leave these developments and use them in a new narrative?

bankonit

Jun 27, 2020
I’m not going to sit here and complain that a game I’m not paying for took too long to come out. I don’t really think that’s my place. I’ve really enjoyed the game so far and I’m excited for more at whatever speed she produces it. I’m definitely closer to patroning her than I have been in the past. I think it’s quality work and I realize that takes time.

I got the chance to do a quick run last night in the “remastered” version, trying to focus more on the Stan content. I noticed a ton of extra details and changes to scenes across the board early on, and I liked the additional nuances.

As far as Stan goes, the teasing and building is even more pronounced in this version, and Lena is very aware and intent on producing responses from him. The photo shoot is especially hot and she wants to get him hard on purpose.

So my only commentary would be that in this new version, with all the building and teasing, when she catches him jerking off to her photos, I do REALLY think that would be a perfect opportunity for a sexual scene, even if it was just her helping jerk him off or a blowjob. Stan gets a lot of time with Lena in this new version if you play it right, so I don’t see a reason why she wouldn’t want to go further with him in that situation, given the right amount of lust points and every other dude she may have jumped by that point in the story.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes