alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
Jeremy's bro code forbids him to sleep with his bros' girlfriends which Lena becomes in a committed route. Even if Lena agreed to relationship with Ian, Jeremy wouldn't be okay fucking Ian's girlfriend and would stop his flirting with Lena which would put a stop to Lena's content with him. Similar to how Dave rejected Ash in GGGB if she was in any sort of relationship with Eric. If Lena keeps lusting over Jeremy after committing to Ian, she would have to either break up with Ian first to make herself available, or convince him to make an exception for Jeremy (sweeten the deal with Louise and make it a foursome?).
Come on, this is Jeremy we are talking about here. During Ivy's game, he "tried" to stop the flirtatious advances of a Lena who's in love with Ian (because "she's special to his friend"), but she ended up slurping on his cock.
If Lena was in a committed relationship with Ian, Jeremy is only human and couldn't say no to a hottie like her, even if it meant going behind Ian's back. No man can resist Lena's charms.
Jeremy's bro code is cute and all, but rules are made to be broken :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

RumbleRee

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan of the changes. I'm not sure why the rapper character was race-swapped to be white? There are a ton of white love interests for Lena already, so it seems unnecessary on one hand, but also, it removes the fetish aspect of it, so it feels detrimental if anything. I actually preferred Stan as a slimy, grubby sort of guy as opposed to making him more sweet, that too is more fetish-y and was removed. It might just have been my playthrough but it seems like the Minerva content was completely removed? I know she did poorly on the polls but completely removing her seems a step too far, even if we didn't get any further content. She was one of the top characters to me alongside Emma and Cindy, because they're the most taboo. I'm aware I probably don't reflect the opinions of the majority and the changes were probably made with that in mind, so I'm not asking for it to cater to me or anything, but I am disappointed.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I don't doubt that Jeremy really cares for Ian and wants the best for him when he tells him he shouldn't fall for Lena. But the fact is Ian does tell him that he's falling for her. If Jeremy still doesn't see Lena as Ian's love interest, that's Jeremy's mistake. As his friend, Jeremy can obviously give Ian his advice, but he doesn't have the right to put his opinion above Ian's feelings. If Ian tells Jeremy he's got feelings for Lena, that's the way Jeremy should treat her as well.

But as long as Jeremy's relationship to Ian is OK, he does tell Lena about Ian's feelings before the blowjob. And at that point it's also obvious to Lena that her connection to Ian is deeper than to Robert, for example (depending on your playthrough, of course). Lena brushes it off because she's drunk and horny, and seems to rationalise it as something harmless, but with what she knows of her own relationship to Ian, Ian's feelings for her, and his relationship to Jeremy, she should know that what she's doing is different than some other random hook-up.
All of that is true, but I wasn't really excusing Jeremy's actions. I was merely arguing from Ian's POV who likely to perceive events differently from you and me due to the lack of data necessary to reach to the same conclusions. Ian didn't openly confess his feelings to Lena at that point, and so has no reason to know that she suspected the truth or that Jeremy even told her that. So, based on that mindset, Ian is likely to forgive Lena in that scenario because she was officially single, and like you said, was drunk and horny in the company of her friends, and he never told Lena that Jeremy is off-limits, can't blame her for wanting his D (considering his "girlfriend" was okay with it). It might be just me, but Ian doesn't seem to have a lot of ground to stand on here to confidently confront Lena about it and risk pushing her away.

Ian also knows Jeremy is a horndog, and is unlikely to expect of him to act in a holy way in a very sexy scenario. Obviously he can't say no to a model-looking girl willing to suck his dick, with approval of his girlfriend to add to the excitement. If I was Ian, learning that Jeremy actually tried to resist despite all that would come as surprise to me. Based on interactions in Alison's path, Ian doesn't like Jeremy's twisted definition of the bro-code, but can't really change his mind about it so he begrudgingly accepts it. "Doesn't count unless she's your girlfriend". Morality of Jeremy's action is kinda irrelevant here, it's just whether it's too much for Ian to tolerate as something of"Jeremy never changes" variety to the point of being willing to break his friendship with Jeremy over it, or he is able to understand the situation, however weird it might sound, and realize that in Jeremy's shoes, he wouldn't really be better in a similar situation.

For the sake of honesty, let's try to flip the scenario and imagine that Jeremy had serious feelings for Ivy. And let's imagine it was Ian at that party instead of Jeremy, and Ivy volunteered to suck him off (with Lena's agreement and encouragement). Would Ian really be thinking about Jeremy's feelings at that moment, especially seeing that Ivy doesn't really think about Jeremy either? Or would Lena be his primary worry, and seeing that she's there with him, also horny, and for some reason willing for him to experience her friend in that way make him completely not care about Jeremy's existence at that moment? To what extent would he resist Ivy's advances? Would he find strength within to say "begone, thot!" and think of his bro's feelings or would Ivy and Lena's "pretty, please" drain the blood from his brain into his cock? I can almost guarantee that it would be a no-brainer decision for the absolute majority of the players here. And so, can Ian really blame Jeremy here if he with 80% certainty would break his regular bro code?

I totally imagine Ian would be pissed at the situation itself and be very uncomfortable with the fact that it happened, but it's one of those things where nobody is really to blame and hold accountable here to the point of burning bridges. If anything, Ian could agree to Jeremy's next sparring session to get it out of his system, and feel better after kicking his ass. And Jeremy would probably suggest it even and take one for the team.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Jeremey is a garbage friend unless you are a swinger. I dunno why we need multiple paragraph expositions trying to vindicate his many shit actions.

He cheats on his girlfriend, he has sex with the girl his 'good buddy' is hitting it off with/trying to date/confessed he had a thing for, he shows sexual photos of people to his friends without their consent. Unless you are a cuck you aren't going to just say- 'ahh well boys will be boys good buddy' that was totally fine you made a mistake because you were horny lets go have a beer.' That friendship would be hard donezo. Hell if my friend was trying to show me nudes of his girlfriend without her consent I'd report him to the fucking police.

Reverse the roles and Ian would be the asshole too.

I wish you could throw the friendship in the dumpster in ORS. I get annoyed every single time I talk to the moron.

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Jeremey is a garbage friend unless you are a swinger. I dunno why we need multiple paragraph expositions trying to vindicate his many shit actions.

He cheats on his girlfriend, he has sex with the girl his 'good buddy' is hitting it off with/trying to date/confessed he had a thing for, he shows sexual photos of people to his friends without their consent. Unless you are a cuck you aren't going to just say- 'ahh well boys will be boys good buddy' that was totally fine you made a mistake because you were horny lets go have a beer.' That friendship would be hard donezo. Hell if my friend was trying to show me nudes of his girlfriend without her consent I'd report him to the fucking police.

Reverse the roles and Ian would be the asshole too.

I wish you could throw the friendship in the dumpster in ORS. I get annoyed every single time I talk to the moron.
You're right. I think there will be some kind of tournament where I hope Ian will break his bones.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If cindy already cheated with Ian she could do it again with someone else. I can clearly see that she isn't happy with Wade and even if Ian doesn't approch her someone else can do it.
Maybe, but not with Jeremy. Judging from what's shown in the game, Cindy likes lively, spontaneous, but laid back guys with a creative spark, pursuing their goal and dreams, who will give her a lot of attention and appreciation (even if it's just sex for her). And Jeremy? Maximally simple-minded, doesn't give a fuck about the girls he has hook-ups with at all, and the only spontaneity he's capable of is getting laid after a club or dinner. His only real asset is the BBC and it's not like that's enough for Cindy. This is not a land that Jermany can conquer.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
wait i saw someone said that they changed this game and removed stuff , what did they change anyone care to explain ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
does anyone have news about the beta? I think it was out past week. new content?
Wait, so nobody posted the beta that was released on April 14th?

Me personally, I would wait for the final release of remaster.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes