CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Well that's bull why can't Ian be attracted to her but still not want to compromise his friendship with Wade. I played on cheat mode and Ian didn't tell her he wanted to see her pics, but the option is still greyed out.
Then you left a comment and a like under her photo, I guess. I agree that's not the best solution, but apparently Eva was really hurt by the problems with character hypocrisy.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Got hyped for a second there until I realized that I have played v9.0 around 6 month ago already... :cry:
But since I am here, in all my playthrough's I never got this scene:
1650869938487.png
How do I get it? I remember buying the Bunny Suit but never got a chance to use it.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
please tell me, the two main characters, meaning I can choose who to play for, or do I have no choice and I have to play for both a guy and a girl?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I agree, I like this scene better too. All his macho bravado and balls were broken about his awkward pushy behavior. His problem is that he's a tryhard wannabe player rather than a real Chad. And he's met a natural player who doesn't even have to try for it. And Ian, too, with the right stats, behaves much more authentically and charismatically, fitting in with the company. And I mean, who did Jeremy have ties to? Louise? Pfft, a misguided naive girl who needs someone around. Allison? In this relationship, she's using him, not him using her. Ivy? She's just playing him after the news about Louise. Lena? Again, she's using him as a dildo, not him using her.
Yes this, I am quite happy with this scene because it basically confirms my own read of Jeremy as it's always been. Basically all he has are his physical traits, which mind you are still fine enough, but when they are backed up with a sponge for a personality whatever attraction I could have had for him quickly evaporates.

To add to your listing there's also Emma, who Ian has to suggest to him to get with. Curiously this is actually the only scene involving Jeremy I do kinda like, but only because of Emma's attitude of "a fuck? Sure, why the hell not" I really love her general attitude and hope to see it on Lena's route too.

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Got hyped for a second there until I realized that I have played v9.0 around 6 month ago already... :cry:
View attachment 1775530
How do I get it? I remember buying the Bunny Suit but never got a chance to use it.
That scene is in Robert route

please tell me, the two main characters, meaning I can choose who to play for, or do I have no choice and I have to play for both a guy and a girl?
Yoy play has both, can't choose

Reactions: cubba

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 1775530
You must have a bad relationship with Ian or he must be on the trip with Allison. Lena should choose to have Robert or Mike meet her for this scene. At least those are the original conditions, maybe something changed a bit in the remaster

Reactions: cubba

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
So what do yall think about IanXLena?, I kind of feel the guy is a better fit for any of the other girls, and given the title of the game I expect they will kind of still be forced to go for each other in some way and so the game will inevitably go downhill. Also while Lena's scenes are hot her paths are extremely different. With Ian whoever he goes for, it kind of still feels you are playing the same guy. With Lena a different path is different personality. And I guess to finish "my rant", I don't feel like pairing the guy with a girl that could potentially be the ultimate hoe.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
When will be the next real update? Takes really long this time isn’t it?
I don't expect it earlier than August. If everything goes well, Eva Kiss might be able to squeeze in two more updates this year.

Will old saves work or do I need to start a new game with the remastered?
Old saves won't work. You need to start a new game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 1775530
You get that if you are on that weirdo restaurant guys route, you can buy it in the sex shop if you are not on his route, if you are he just gives it to you, just pick him every time over the club dj. I forget their names. Not my strong suit remembering those.

• Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So what do yall think about IanXLena?, I kind of feel the guy is a better fit for any of the other girls, and given the title of the game I expect they will kind of still be forced to go for each other in some way and so the game will inevitably go downhill. Also while Lena's scenes are hot her paths are extremely different. With Ian whoever he goes for, it kind of still feels you are playing the same guy. With Lena a different path is different personality. And I guess to finish "my rant", I don't feel like pairing the guy with a girl that could potentially be the ultimate hoe.
It's your choice if she's the ultimate hoe or not. She doesn't have to be. Same with Cindy I see people complaining about her, Ian can stop her from doing everything everyone is complaining about if you make him do that.
Everyone complaining about this and Cindy are just picking the options for them to be that way.
You are picking choices that makes Lena be a slut, so she's a slut, if you aint making those choices she won't be.
Sure the game is kinda made for you to pick those choices in the first place. But you don't have to.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Any narrative changes or added sex scenes in the remastered version or is it just improved shade and lighting effects and bug squashing?

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes