N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Gameplay question - IT'LL CONTAIN SPOILERS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

Yep, bad Jessica will be in any sexual relationship except Ian and Louise until the Chapter in which she appears.

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017

Cool spoiler title, dude! Really wondering what the question is about right now... :geek:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yep, bad Jessica will be in any sexual relationship except Ian and Louise until the Chapter in which she appears.
I don't think it answers the question, or I didn't understand you. What is the requirements for Jessica to have the "bad" skin instead of the "good" skin? Does it depend on both sides (Ian and Lena)? or just if Lena fucks everyone

Reactions: Wtershee

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Does Lena have some sort of background story as to why she can strip down naked for a photoshoot/art gig with ease? Without feeling embarrassed and shy? Like Ashley did.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Do you need a background for that? xD Some people are less prude than others
If Lena is one, Id definitely love to know what she felt the first time she did it.

Update: Nevermind, found it. I just had to click once in-game :LOL:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I don't think it answers the question, or I didn't understand you. What is the requirements for Jessica to have the "bad" skin instead of the "good" skin? Does it depend on both sides (Ian and Lena)? or just if Lena fucks everyone
It depends only on Lena. If she has a sexe scene with Robert and/or Mike.
If non, you 'll meet nice/"good" Jessica
If yes you'll meet harsh/"bad"Jessica

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Nah, what I mean is that there should be a corruption path without a full succumb Axel. When for Lena it's flinging for fun, not something serious with feelings
So far all options start with the sexual relationship (Ian, Robert, Mike, Louise, Holly, Jeremy) that some can evolve into serious / romantic feelings (Ian, Mike, Holly). Nothing suggests really that Lena is falling back in love with Axel during their sex scene. Considering he was retconned in a way that their relationship was toxic even before their breakup (prologue with her crying before she found out about the cheating), it's highly unlikely that she would seriously consider going back to him, especially after he so clearly manipulated her lust for him. Personally, I think this is not about going back to Axel, but about Lena realizing that she still craves to be someone's sub, and Axel understanding that desire which would probably evolve into the Master - Slave relationship but without the everyday boyfriend-girlfriend toxicity that Lena has had enough of with him. She's sick of his jealousy, controlling behavior (outside of bed) and temper tantrums, so yeah, Axel really needs to demonstrate his growth before Lena would realistically trust him to be a potential romantic interest again.

If you specifically meant to keep Axel around as a boy-toy and be equal to him even in bed, then he'd be no different from Robert. Axel's route is engineered to be unbalanced in terms of Lena having unresolved feelings and sexual hunger from all the months without being anybody's sub.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Sex with Robert or Mike = Bad Jess; Else Good Jess.

No, that's why I asked.
This forum sorts games by either [Completed] or [Abandoned] labels:

[Completed] means the development of the game has finished, and the story concluded, with no more future updates planned.

[Abandoned] label is given to games where the development stopped for one reason or another, but the game is in unfinished state.

If you don't see either of these labels, then the game is in still in development. Oh, and rule of thumb, if the version number is less than 1.0, it means that the project is not finished.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
It depends if Lena fucks the horndogs available to her by then - Robert and Mike. The relationship with Ian does not affect Jessica's appearance. But Ian's actions do affect... Lena's cat's attitude toward him.

Reactions: Homemade
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes