evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
If you take right path you can have normal couple Lena x Ian and still have fun with Robert, Mike, Jeremy, Axel. Also Ian can be with other girls. Only Holly can't be combined with Lena.
How? I think I should not be with Robert and focus with Ian early on, right? I should reject Robert first. I think its Robert who is preventing Lena to think she is in love with Ian. And I should stay away from Ivy too, her influence makes Lena stave off from love and relationships according to the script.

• Haha
Reactions: RozenCharles

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
This forum sorts games by either [Completed] or [Abandoned] labels

If you don't see either of these labels, then the game is in still in development. Oh, and rule of thumb, if the version number is less than 1.0, it means that the project is not finished.
Sometimes mods are not lightning fast when it comes to adding/removing tags. The logic behind my question is legit - the version was marked as Remastered Final. And, considering how the development of these games goes from 0.001 to 1.0 overnight sometimes, including this dev's previous game, it was a reasonable line of questioning.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
How? I think I should not be with Robert and focus with Ian early on, right? I should reject Robert first. I think its Robert who is preventing Lena to think she is in love with Ian. And I should stay away from Ivy too, her influence makes Lena stave off from love and relationships according to the script.
I haven't played remastered version yet so I don't know if anything changed but only having sex with Jeremy prevents committed relationship between Lena and Ian. BJ and sexting is still ok.
As far as ACTUAL Cheating is concerned you can already cheat in chapter 9 as both Lena and Ian.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I haven't played remastered version yet so I don't know if anything changed but only having sex with Jeremy prevents committed relationship between Lena and Ian. BJ and sexting is still ok.
As far as ACTUAL Cheating is concerned you can already cheat in chapter 9 as both Lena and Ian.
Still the same with the remastered version. And I think Ian has to stay away from going too far with Holly for now.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So Ian and Lena becomes an official couple at Chapter 9?

Was really excited from my assumptions of having a male protagonist cheat.
I guess cheating and NTR isnt the focus of this game.
Unlike GGGB.

What about Cindy though?
I was planning to have her cheat.
But I think the only way she can have fun with other guys including Ian, is by breaking her relationship with Wade according to the options.

Cheating seems absent till Chapter 9.
I hope this game isnt nearing its end yet.

Otherwise its looking like a typical harem game with a reversed harem too for the female protagonist.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Unlike GGGB.

What about Cindy though?
But I think the only way she can have fun with other guys including Ian, is by breaking her relationship with Wade according to the options.

Otherwise its looking like a typical harem game with a reversed harem too for the female protagonist.
I already told you that you can play the way you want you can (if you want) play ian as a weak guy only go after cindy and dont stop axel than in future uptates you will prob get the scenes that you want if you make the right decissions or go in a realationship with holly (do everything you can do too corrupt her with lena and ivy) than you will prob get options in the future with lena ivy on partys and so on.. or be loyal to lena and make her cheat or let jeremy fuck alision because you fail than go after her after jeremy fucked her fall in love with her agree to the 3some and you will prob get some scenes with alision too if you go in that dicetion you have all options.

the reason why this game feels different than good girl gone bad is that the story pacing was faster and it was more unrealistic this game goes with a slower pacing (the game is not even half done) but will prob have the same options when the story builds up.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
How do you get Ian and Lena be an ACTUAL couple? This game feels like theyre both just screwing around with anyone, so there is LITERALLY no cheating between them at all.

Its so complicated, like Generation Z sht going on here.
Lena is hot but I dont get her "corruption" anymore, the more I progress.
Her personality is a mess.
Its like her good side is an act, a mask even to herself.
She barely feels any regrets and/or guilt.
Because logically, she doesnt have to. No strings on her.

The concept of cheating is a blur.

Im surprised there is no NTR tag on this game.
Probably because the Dev keeps avoiding it by having no ACTUAL relationships going on with either protagonists.
Everyone is a FUBU and having fun.
No strings attached. Condoms.
Its all come and go.

Feels weird.
Or I may have just went towards that route.
Should I just focus on Ian and Lena then, if I wanted things to be official between them?
Will they act out the "I cant do that, Im in a relationship already" attitude later on?

At the start you are only dating, you are not in a relationship, hell, you just met Lena in a local coffee shop and barely know her, and she barely knows Ian, so they're not even remotely close to being a couple. They are both dating different people, playing the field, and the story revolves around their lives and how they intertwine. Eventually, you can become a couple, Ian and Lena can as well as other combinations like Ian and Cindy, Ian and Allison as well as different combinations with Lena, all depending on your choices. Once you're a couple, then sleeping around becomes more of an issue. i find it difficult to believe you haven't had a relationship option yet, I had it several times, with Lena, with Cindy (which is a really odd one) etc.

About the only problem I honestly had was when you decide for Ian to sleep with Holly, Lena gets all upset and won't do anything more with you even though you were not a couple and she encouraged Holly to go for you and it was Holly's idea to sleep with you even though she knew you were seeing Lena... but somehow it's okay, it wasn't Holly's fault, but you're some sort of jerk. That was piss poor writing. Especially given the guys Lena has/can sleep with. I was like... "WHAT'S THIS BULLSHIT?!".

OTHERWISE, you can choose not to sleep with anyone, or stick to only one person. I played through it again and the next time I avoided any relationship with Holly as that line is just too messed up in the writing.

Another messed up moment was when Lena gives you a shocked look when she finds you at Axel's with Cindy, but then when you play her, you have the option to sleep with Axel... LMAO...

I guess we just have to remember this is FICTION and the writing is imperfect. Personally, I preferred just a single character like GGGB with more options for them than playing two characters. I think the relationship writing wouldn't be as difficult.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's probably it. I can't stand Robert so I had to avoid him like the plague and she got a relationship option with Ian later on (when they go to the park together and have sex on t he bench... if you choose to). There will also be a relationship option with Cindy if you fool around with her. So for Ian, avoid Holly, she is a close friend of Lena's and will ruin your chance not only of a relationship, but you won't even be able to sleep with lena again if you do anything with Holly (and you still can't get with Holly, so she's a dead end). When given the option, go for Cindy, you can fool around with her (more than once) without ruining your chances with Lena. With Lena, avoid Robert, or sleep with him once then break it off, but don't continue it. Robert and Holly seem to be key anyhow, avoid doing much with them and you should be good to go. I played multiple times and that always seemed to leave the relationship option open. Sleeping with Holly was the absolute WORST way to go and I can't stand Robert so I always avoided anything with him anyhow.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What about Cindy though?
You can cheat with Cindy (again) without her and Wade breaking up. In fact, if you play your cards right, you have a relationship option with Cindy.

Holly is the absolute worst one to do anything with if you ever want to have ANY relationship with Lena. Which is too bad because I would have liked to see a Holly option for either Ian or Lena, but that could be a LOT of lines to add to an already complex game I imagine. It's more fun to go for Cindy instead of Holly anyhow. Fooling around with Allison seems to be a "safe" route as well, as has Emma, at least so far.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017

Unlike GGGB.

What about Cindy though?

You can get Cindy to specifically cheat.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
That's probably it. I can't stand Robert so I had to avoid him like the plague and she got a relationship option with Ian later on (when they go to the park together and have sex on t he bench... if you choose to). There will also be a relationship option with Cindy if you fool around with her. So for Ian, avoid Holly, she is a close friend of Lena's and will ruin your chance not only of a relationship, but you won't even be able to sleep with lena again if you do anything with Holly (and you still can't get with Holly, so she's a dead end). When given the option, go for Cindy, you can fool around with her (more than once) without ruining your chances with Lena. With Lena, avoid Robert, or sleep with him once then break it off, but don't continue it. Robert and Holly seem to be key anyhow, avoid doing much with them and you should be good to go. I played multiple times and that always seemed to leave the relationship option open. Sleeping with Holly was the absolute WORST way to go and I can't stand Robert so I always avoided anything with him anyhow.
you're wrong about the Robert part, you can absolutely fool around with him every time you have the chance to and still get in a relationship with Ian, I did it in one of my playthroughs.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Thankyou. Robert seems to have lots of content though, too bad.

At the start you are only dating, you are not in a relationship, hell, you just met Lena in a local coffee shop and barely know her, and she barely knows Ian, so they're not even remotely close to being a couple. They are both dating different people, playing the field, and the story revolves around their lives and how they intertwine. Eventually, you can become a couple, Ian and Lena can as well as other combinations like Ian and Cindy, Ian and Allison as well as different combinations with Lena, all depending on your choices. Once you're a couple, then sleeping around becomes more of an issue. i find it difficult to believe you haven't had a relationship option yet, I had it several times, with Lena, with Cindy (which is a really odd one) etc.

About the only problem I honestly had was when you decide for Ian to sleep with Holly, Lena gets all upset and won't do anything more with you even though you were not a couple and she encouraged Holly to go for you and it was Holly's idea to sleep with you even though she knew you were seeing Lena... but somehow it's okay, it wasn't Holly's fault, but you're some sort of jerk. That was piss poor writing. Especially given the guys Lena has/can sleep with. I was like... "WHAT'S THIS BULLSHIT?!".

OTHERWISE, you can choose not to sleep with anyone, or stick to only one person. I played through it again and the next time I avoided any relationship with Holly as that line is just too messed up in the writing.

Another messed up moment was when Lena gives you a shocked look when she finds you at Axel's with Cindy, but then when you play her, you have the option to sleep with Axel... LMAO...

I guess we just have to remember this is FICTION and the writing is imperfect. Personally, I preferred just a single character like GGGB with more options for them than playing two characters. I think the relationship writing wouldn't be as difficult.
Either bad writing or Lena is just a hypocritical, toxic girl.
She came from a toxic relationship after all, fell in love with a toxic scum.
Kinda makes me wish someone else was the female protagonist here, Holly for example.

Guess Im gonna wait for more updates.
I expected cheating and NTR for an Eva Kiss game.
Sadly there isnt much yet.

I hope the game has tons in future updates.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You can cheat with Cindy (again) without her and Wade breaking up. In fact, if you play your cards right, you have a relationship option with Cindy.

Holly is the absolute worst one to do anything with if you ever want to have ANY relationship with Lena. Which is too bad because I would have liked to see a Holly option for either Ian or Lena, but that could be a LOT of lines to add to an already complex game I imagine. It's more fun to go for Cindy instead of Holly anyhow. Fooling around with Allison seems to be a "safe" route as well, as has Emma, at least so far.
It's really weird. If you don't do anything as Ian to progress Lena's relationship and everything for Holly it doesn't matter as Lena still has the option to initiate the relationship. And then even if both have multiple sexual partners Lena gets mad at Ian and downright breaks up with him when she finds out about his relationship with Holly (and also makes Holly feel bad about it)
Makes me kinda hate her tbh.

Last edited:

inye59

May 9, 2020
I expected cheating and NTR for an Eva Kiss game.
Sadly there isnt much yet
If i understand how Eva writes and develop games and or characters she has a little more "realistic" approach and she is NOT into heavy NTR it may have consensuals options in the future as it had with GGGB with the best candidates to be Allisonfor Ian and the rich grandpa for Lena But thats my speculations..The way that i see for escalation is cheat->threesome/foursome ->open relationship ->partner sharing->cucko/cuckqueen (NTR for both or one) As for cheating all the game is a huge one xD.If you want some heavy NTR the site has many good ones if u want suggestion tell me

It's one of my favorite games
It is the same for all of us Eva is very talenteted one

Makes me kinda hate her tbh
My thoughts exactly she can flings and fucks with everything that moves but she has can demands and claims rights and she was doing the same. I mean we all girls had something similar and i don't mind in an open relationship.But she is a greedy bitch.BUT on the other hand its a choice base game so thats was our choice to see as more content as possible xD

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lena forgives Ian during Chapter 9 if she's not mad at him (for fighting with Robert for example) and if you don't try to bury yourself in a deeper hole by saying it was unfair and accept that you were wrong to mess with Holly's feelings like that and that it was really inconsiderate towards Holly's friendship with Lena. Lena then understands that Ian is actually a good person, and so they start dating again.
you're wrong about the Robert part, you can absolutely fool around with him every time you have the chance to and still get in a relationship with Ian, I did it in one of my playthroughs.
Lena breaks up with Robert in Chapter 9 though if Ian and Lena commit to each other (even if they agree to experiment). She can only keep fucking him if Ian and Lena decide to keep things as they are (non-committed dating).
My thoughts exactly she can flings and fucks with everything that moves but she has can demands and claims rights and she was doing the same.
It's the same only if Lena sucked Jeremy off during Ivy's game, then it's indeed hypocritical and should've been addressed. If Lena didn't however, then her reaction is perfectly valid because Holly panicked and started avoiding Lena, all because of what happened with Ian. But the dialogue was a bit too vague and failed to properly convey Lena's source of frustration. She doesn't really blame Ian for "playing around", but for scaring Holly away from her. Lena expected more mindfulness from Ian. It's not the same because Lena's hookups don't impact Ian's relationship with his circle of friends, and therefore are not his business really. Just like it's not Lena's business if Ian is hooking up with Alison or Emma for example or even Cindy, but it would be a big deal if he hooked up with Ivy or Louise.

If I had to rewrite it, I'd make it so Lena blames Ian for scaring Holly away from hanging out with her, leading Ian to feeling guilty not because he "cheated" on Lena, but because he made things awkward between the three of them. Which then leads to him redeeming himself by inviting Holly to Lena's concert, which would warm Lena's heart once again, and then she'd admit that she panicked and overreacted because she can't stand the thought of losing Holly as a friend but also explain that she's now feeling guilty hooking up with Ian, given that Holly is heartbroken so it's best they take a bit of time off to figure things out. Then, once Holly heals her wounds and gives her go-ahead to Lena, she feels more comfortable dating Ian again while Holly knows unless Ian pisses Lena off somehow.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes