CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If you specifically meant to keep Axel around as a boy-toy and be equal to him even in bed, then he'd be no different from Robert. Axel's route is engineered to be unbalanced in terms of Lena having unresolved feelings and sexual hunger from all the months without being anybody's sub.
Yes, of course, that's exactly my point. I don't believe in the possibility of a romantic relationship between them.

inye59

May 9, 2020
Turn base combat in gerne?? Did i miss anything i am at the point where Lena did photoshoot with the rich grandpa (so i will call him hot youngster :LOL: )i only saw something with a homeless drunkbut far from TbC

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Nah, what I mean is that there should be a corruption path without a full succumb Axel. When for Lena it's flinging for fun, not something serious with feelings
This one i think really not possible and not realistic too, i mean the reason they break up in the first place is because of the toxic relationship that they had and from the past photo that lena had, Axel really dominant and their relationship kinda like master and slave relationship... so its not even realistic if somehow Lena can had sex with axel without serious feeling or Lena can tame Axel after they break up based on how their past relationship and how dominant and manipulative Axel was... So the only and possible choices is are, "are you wanna be Axel slave?" or "are you dont wanna be with him anymore?"... i think for this case, eva really do a good job, because she makes chapter 9 story wuthout forgeting the backstory between Axel and Lena and why they breakup in the first place

inye59

May 9, 2020
This one i think really not possible and not realistic too, i mean the reason they break up in the first place is because of the toxic relationship that they had and from the past photo that lena had, Axel really dominant and their relationship kinda like master and slave relationship... so its not even realistic if somehow Lena can had sex with axel without serious feeling or Lena can tame Axel after they break up based on how their past relationship and how dominant and manipulative Axel was... So the only and possible choices is are, "are you wanna be Axel slave?" or "are you dont wanna be with him anymore?"... i think for this case, eva really do a good job, because she makes chapter 9 story wuthout forgeting the backstory between Axel and Lena and why they breakup in the first place
i agree with reyir the CoalPhelps suggestion fits more to hentai/mind break setting

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well, that kinda equates Axel - boyfriend with Axel - dom. So far, from their last scene, we get Lena's desire to release control in sexual terms, but there hasn't really been any hints showing that Lena might want to go back to the toxic relationship with him or that she starts to like him again as a person. Whatever progress there was (Axel acting cool-headed and decent), it was thrown out the window and now Lena once again sees Axel for the desperate manipulator. She only succumbs to Axel because of her pure animalistic lust, and that might be her main motivation to keep seeing him, so she could constantly get the best sex of her life (and get off on being told what to do), thus becoming his sexual slave, but not his abused girlfriend. It might actually be their route to mutual understanding that they're compatible sexually, but emotionally Axel can't really cover Lena's needs.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How do you get Ian and Lena be an ACTUAL couple? This game feels like theyre both just screwing around with anyone, so there is LITERALLY no cheating between them at all.

Its so complicated, like Generation Z sht going on here.
Lena is hot but I dont get her "corruption" anymore, the more I progress.
Her personality is a mess.
Its like her good side is an act, a mask even to herself.
She barely feels any regrets and/or guilt.
Because logically, she doesnt have to. No strings on her.

The concept of cheating is a blur.

Im surprised there is no NTR tag on this game.
Probably because the Dev keeps avoiding it by having no ACTUAL relationships going on with either protagonists.
Everyone is a FUBU and having fun.
No strings attached. Condoms.
Its all come and go.

Feels weird.
Or I may have just went towards that route.
Should I just focus on Ian and Lena then, if I wanted things to be official between them?
Will they act out the "I cant do that, Im in a relationship already" attitude later on?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
How do you get Ian and Lena be an ACTUAL couple? This game feels like theyre both just screwing around with anyone, so there is LITERALLY no cheating between them at all.

Its so complicated, like Generation Z sht going on here.
Lena is hot but I dont get her "corruption" anymore, the more I progress.
Her personality is a mess.
Its like her good side is an act, a mask even to herself.
She barely feels any regrets and/or guilt.
Because logically, she doesnt have to. No strings on her.

The concept of cheating is a blur.

Im surprised there is no NTR tag on this game.
Probably because the Dev keeps avoiding it by having no ACTUAL relationships going on with either protagonists.
Everyone is a FUBU and having fun.
No strings attached. Condoms.
Its all come and go.

Feels weird.
Or I may have just went towards that route.
Should I just focus on Ian and Lena then, if I wanted things to be official between them?
Will they act out the "I cant do that, Im in a relationship already" attitude later on?
are you ok bruv?? you can basicly choose how to play compared to other vn on this site here decission ACUTALLY matter. You can be loyal with lena and have a romantic relationship with ian if you choose too I think its boring but if its your cup of tea go for it you can have a romantic relationship with ian and lena, holly cindy alision and cherry so i dont understand where the problem is if you want to play this way.

to me it sounds like you want a vanilla relationship with ian and lena and than you cheat left and right but than its not the games fault that are you decissions lol-

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
are you ok bruv?? you can basicly choose how to play compared to other vn on this site here decission ACUTALLY matter. You can be loyal with lena and have a romantic relationship with ian if you choose too I think its boring but if its your cup of tea go for it you can have a romantic relationship with ian and lena, holly cindy alision and cherry so i dont understand where the problem is if you want to play this way.

to me it sounds like you want a vanilla relationship with ian and lena and than you cheat left and right but than its not the games fault that are you decissions lol-
I dont know if you noticed, but I want ACTUAL cheating.
Like Good Girl Gone Bad did.
How is there any cheating if no one is an ACTUAL couple here?
And I wanna know how Ian and Lena can be an ACTUAL couple.

You didnt understood my previous comment, so clearly Im "okay" and youre not.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I dont know if you noticed, but I want ACTUAL cheating.
Like Good Girl Gone Bad did.
How is there any cheating if no one is an ACTUAL couple here?
And I wanna know how Ian and Lena can be an ACTUAL couple.

You didnt understood my previous comment, so clearly Im "okay" and youre not.
If you take right path you can have normal couple Lena x Ian and still have fun with Robert, Mike, Jeremy, Axel. Also Ian can be with other girls. Only Holly can't be combined with Lena.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes