mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, we wouldn't want that vile corruption in Eva Kiss' game, there is no way she would make a sweet and innocent girl named Holly and turn her into absolute sex obsessed whore on one of the routes, right? Can you imagine imagine that? I sure can't, haha! Stuff like Holly missing out her deadline at work because she was having an orgy with Ivy and her friends while also being high on drugs would be truly horrible, wouldn't it? Haha...

Gosh darn it, I sure hope that never happens!
if you add to that while being together with ian i can die as a happy man :giggle: :giggle:

alexferno

Sep 13, 2021
No, Holly is already the best Ian option. Corrupting her would ruin that. I'm not even all that keen on sharing her with Lena (though that leaves Lena in a real lurch). All Holly needs is little more confidence.

I'm not particularly wedded to this specific example, but there needs to be some rationale behind why Lena (or Ian) acts the way she does. That's always going to impose some level of constraint on our actions, but it's necessary to prevent her from behaving 'erratically' when we're controlling Ian.

GGGB had only the single protagonist and used a very simple morality system, which made it easier for Ashley to connect our dots. ORS is trying something much harder and I think Eva may have bitten off more than she can chew. That's why I wouldn't necessarily balk at linking some actions to other actions if it streamlines the game design and keeps us all on the same page. It's all well and good to give us lots of choices, but that positive can quickly become a negative if the game later inadvertently overwrites our own headcanon because some of those choices meant different things to Eva than they did to us.

As for this specific example, the idea was to provide a "gateway drug" that would allow Lena and Jeremy to openly discuss their sexuality with a fig leaf of innocence rather than making it a deliberate, calculated ploy on Lena's part. Stalkfap could be one approach to that; there are plenty of other options that could be used instead (or in addition to, if Eva is willing to spend the time on multiple sub-paths). I just agree with the core criticism that Lena is a little too eager to steal Louis' boyfriend and thus the option should either be limited to a certain subset of Lenas, or the path needs to be better paved by adding some intermediate steps.
Like I said, I get the idea behind gisgus' suggestion and I understand your rationale. I'm also aware of the hardships that come with making a game as big and ambitious as this one.
Giving players agency to craft their own story would be ideal, but this isn't always possible. A certain amount of streamlining is inevitable, but it has to be done right. There needs to be a balance between the developer's vision, what makes sense, what is feasible and what players want. I don't think it would make sense to link any of the characters' routes to the choice of creating a Stalkfap account.
That said, I agree with some of your points.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Little poll: Holly corruption YES/NO ;
if yes: up to what grade would you like, from "a little slutness" to "GGGB" ?
Yes all the way. Personally I just want her to open up and blossom. I reckon everyone has their own idea about how far it should go so do it all the way but give us the choices to dial in down in game ;)

SilverArrow20XX

Nov 18, 2020
The Jeremy bro route has a lot of threesome possibilities.
Ian/Allison/Jeremy.
Ian/Emma/Jeremy, with Perry stumbling upon it.
Ian/Ivy/Jeremy.
Hell. Maybe even Ian/Lena/Jeremy/Ivy/Holly if the bro route and Holly corruption route converge.

Lena/Ivy/Holly training session with Ivy bringing in a guy for Holly to fuck.
I don't wanna see Holly be too corrupted, but a boost in confidence and promiscuity would be nice.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
The Jeremy bro route has a lot of threesome possibilities.
Ian/Allison/Jeremy.
Ian/Emma/Jeremy, with Perry stumbling upon it.
Ian/Ivy/Jeremy.
Hell. Maybe even Ian/Lena/Jeremy/Ivy/Holly if the bro route and Holly corruption route converge.

Lena/Ivy/Holly training session with Ivy bringing in a guy for Holly to fuck.
I don't wanna see Holly be too corrupted, but a boost in confidence and promiscuity would be nice.
I didn't even know there is an Emma scene :oops:
How does one get that?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Lena/Ian/Emma I could see happening if Eva wants to give some instant reward to those who chose the open relationship. Lena and Emma have met each other a few times lately, likely because there’s some scenes with just the two of them coming up; but it could also be timed to coincide with the relationship between Ian and Lena. If they have a talk about what they actually put in “experiment together”, and decide they would like to try out a threesome, I could see both putting Emma pretty high up on the list of people who 1) would be fun to have a threesome with, 2) they think might be up for it, and 3) isn’t likely to make a big deal out of it or become jealous in some kind of way. With Emma’s spontaneous and carefree nature she’d likely not hesitate to say yes, but the talks between Ian and Lena leading up to a decision might need a bit more buildup; making it more likely to happen in an additional chapter or two.
Well, OK, maybe I'm just out of touch here, but back in my days it was heavily frowned upon to suggest a threesome in the first week of a relationship. ( You had to wait like, at least three weeks :whistle:) Also you are kinda forgetting that adding another female to her relationship is a bit of a sore point for Lena :sneaky:. That's why I think it's highly unlikely.
But, to close on a more positive note, some additional three- or moresomes I think are at least somewhat likely to happen anytime soon:
Looking at your profile-pic, how about Lena/Ivy/Holly/Marcel? Ivy shows Holly how to seduce a man, in this case Marcel and Lena tags along and then joins.
How about Ian/Emma/Jeremy, I mean after the threesome with Alison that is kinda obvious.
Lena/Jeremy/Louise as either suggested by Louise to get Lena or Jeremy to get a(nother) threesome or Lena on her quest for BBC.
Ian/Axel/Cindy, a photoshoot gone wrongright.
Or Lena/Axel/Cindy, also evolving from a photoshoot. Or to spice that up Lena/Axel/Cindy/Ian, if Ian is tagging along with Cindy.
Or Robert, he definitely needs more scenes. Hmm, Lena/Robert/??? ... ..... ....... (Yea, all I can come up with is a plastic doll :sneaky:)

Nov 15, 2020
Well, OK, maybe I'm just out of touch here, but back in my days it was heavily frowned upon to suggest a threesome in the first week of a relationship. ( You had to wait like, at least three weeks :whistle:) Also you are kinda forgetting that adding another female to her relationship is a bit of a sore point for Lena :sneaky:. That's why I think it's highly unlikely.
Well, in my days you didn't usually begin relationships by saying you wanted to experiment with other people, and then have sex on a bench in a park in front of curious onlookers… :sneaky: Anyway, if they agree to experiment together, it would kinda be necessary to have a talk at some point about what they put in that phrase. Inviting others into their bedroom is a natural interpretation, and in that scenario I think Emma would make a lot of sense, because she's one of a few they both have a relationship to, and it's pretty clear she's the kind of person who might be up for it.

If Lena manages to be rational about it, she'd see that Emma isn't much of a threat to the relationship (well, within a universe where everyone kind of is a threat); but she's not very rational about the Axel/Cherry thing, so she might need some time to get used to the thought. Meaning it might be more likely a couple of chapters later, which would make the three week rule weirdly correct…

As for this specific example, the idea was to provide a "gateway drug" that would allow Lena and Jeremy to openly discuss their sexuality with a fig leaf of innocence rather than making it a deliberate, calculated ploy on Lena's part. Stalkfap could be one approach to that; there are plenty of other options that could be used instead (or in addition to, if Eva is willing to spend the time on multiple sub-paths). I just agree with the core criticism that Lena is a little too eager to steal Louis' boyfriend and thus the option should either be limited to a certain subset of Lenas, or the path needs to be better paved by adding some intermediate steps.
I skipped through the last few pages and didn’t really notice this discussion until now, but this pretty much sums up the point I was trying to make. The Stalkfap example was just something from the top of my head, as the most obvious approach if the texting scene really needed to involve exchanging of nudes. The way I see it it’s a big enough step that they’re just starting to text each other and gently circle in on the sexual topics. (Though that might have made it necessary with one or two additional scenes before the scene in Louise’s bedroom, and might have fucked up the general chronology.)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Also you are kinda forgetting that adding another female to her relationship is a bit of a sore point for Lena :sneaky:.
And yet she can like the idea of having a threesome with another girl (sexual fantasy). So I'm not really sure that Lena's problems is about adding girls to share with her partner per se, but rather the emotional complications that could arise from that (Cherry was in love with Axel, Holly has a serious crush on Ian). And I think another part of Lena's problem is being NTR'ed so she wouldn't like her boyfriend bringing up a threesome with a girl, but she might be more comfortable when she's the one making the decision for herself, and not just being accommodating. Lena can already keep Louise as her side-bitch, so sharing her with Ian might be an interesting and subtle way to show Louise that it's all just sexual, and she shouldn't be so needy / expect Lena to act like her girlfriend.

Emma is a weird choice for now because a) Their friendship seems to be purely platonic, so it has to be Ian's idea (who hooked up with Emma to realize she's dtf) to bring her as a third, and Ian simply wouldn't do that (dangerous subject). It'd have to wait until Lena and Emma become intimate on their own.

So if I had to guess the first female participant in a Ian/Lena threesome, it's either Louise (already being involved with Lena, diversion needed) or Ivy (down to fuck + best friend who Lena trusts). Or, if Eva wanted to be unexpected, the twisted Holly Trinity (Ian fucked Holly > Ivy seduced Holly, demonstrating to Lena that she's not that innocent > Lena forgives him, but also wants to experiment and Holly naturally comes to mind). Would go against Eva's previous statement that it'd be a hard path to achieve though, but if it's only sexual, I wouldn't bet against it.

Hmm, Lena/Robert/??? ... ..... ....... (Yea, all I can come up with is a plastic doll :sneaky:)
I think Alison would be the best/plausible third in that relationship, it's just Lena didn't properly meet Alison yet. Damn, I want them to meet so bad, just to see how interactions with Alison are when she's not trying to get Ian's attention. Louise also seems to like Robert though (from their brief interaction on the Robert path) so it's probably more likely to happen sooner, given Lena's absolute control in both Robert and Louise relationships, so it'd be like playing with 2 clingy sex-slaves.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
And yet she can like the idea of having a threesome with another girl (sexual fantasy). So I'm not really sure that Lena's problems is about adding girls to share with her partner per se, but rather the emotional complications that could arise from that (Cherry was in love with Axel, Holly has a serious crush on Ian). And I think another part of Lena's problem is being NTR'ed so she wouldn't like her boyfriend bringing up a threesome with a girl, but she might be more comfortable when she's the one making the decision for herself, and not just being accommodating. Lena can already keep Louise as her side-bitch, so sharing her with Ian might be an interesting and subtle way to show Louise that it's all just sexual, and she shouldn't be so needy / expect Lena to act like her girlfriend.
Note that the options are her and 2 guys or her and 2 girls not her, a guy and a girl.
There Lena isn't in a relationship. I agree that she doesn't have a problem with treesomes per se (as Ivy/Holly can confirm) but with accepting another girl into a serious relationship. Casual is OK, but risking a relationship again, that would need trust which would time. Ian would be a serious relationship, so it would be only feasible when they are not together like in my Lena/Cindy/Axel/Ian scenario above (which I should have that clarified).

Emma is a weird choice for now because a) Their friendship seems to be purely platonic, so it has to be Ian's idea (who hooked up with Emma to realize she's dtf) to bring her as a third, and Ian simply wouldn't do that (dangerous subject). It'd have to wait until Lena and Emma become intimate on their own.
So if I had to guess the first female participant in a Ian/Lena threesome, it's either Louise (already being involved with Lena, diversion needed) or Ivy (down to fuck + best friend who Lena trusts). Or, if Eva wanted to be unexpected, the twisted Holly Trinity (Ian fucked Holly > Ivy seduced Holly, demonstrating to Lena that she's not that innocent > Lena forgives him, but also wants to experiment and Holly naturally comes to mind). Would go against Eva's previous statement that it'd be a hard path to achieve though, but if it's only sexual, I wouldn't bet against it.
Not that weird, she is definitely up for it. She effs Ian and her and Lena can really hit it off.... You know, it's actually imaginable. Like when Ian doesn't pursue her, Perry invites her (so she meets Cherry), but what if she gets invited again and when the party breaks up she ends with Ian/Emma .... sprinkle a little alcohol/drugs over it and it could definitely happen :cool:
But I agree Louise would be the logical option. Here Lena is in complete control, Louise obeys her and isn't even interested in Ian in the first place. Ivy, not so much. I mean how stupid can Lena be to still unevocally trust her? Holly doesn't make any sense. After all the shit she gave Ian to casually eff her why would she agree for them to casually eff her? I mean Ivy has been training her for a week, I can't see her as being over Ian yet.
But EvaKiss likes to surprise us, so who knows :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Alison would be the best/plausible third in that relationship, it's just Lena didn't properly meet Alison yet. Damn, I want them to meet so bad, just to see how interactions with Alison are when she's not trying to get Ian's attention.
Hmm, but would Alison want to eff 'that girl':unsure: Somehow I got the inkling she isn't exactly into sharing Ian's attention. Just ask Cherry. Or Perry. Or anyone else Ian tries to talk to when she is around. :sneaky:

Nov 15, 2020
But Ian and Emma also had a platonic relationship until Alison disappeared for a minute while they were dancing at the club, and that was all needed for that to change. The relationship between Emma and Jeremy was also platonic until Jeremy realised he could make a move—and shortly after that had changed too. Lena’s no stranger to spontaneous hookups either.

For Lena and Emma to hook up, I don’t think it needs much more than for the two of them to hang out and have a few beers. (They’re already playing music together, so that would be a natural thing to do; and Emma isn’t exactly shy, so it could just as well be her who makes a move—without necessarily putting more into it than spontaneously thinking it would be a fun experience.)

It’s obviously more complex if we’re including Ian in the mix, but let’s look at it with another hypothetical turn of events: Lena and Ian decide to have an open relationship -> Lena and Emma hang out -> some scene that acts like a "gateway drug" to plant the idea in Lena’s mind of Emma as not just a platonic relation (let’s, as an example, say that they discuss Lena’s modelling career, Lena shows her a few pictures, and Emma makes some harmless, but pretty unambiguous comment about how hot Lena looks in them) -> Ian and Lena discuss how they want to “experiment together”, decide they’d be up for a threesome -> they try to think of someone they both feel comfortable with, who they think could be up for some freaky stuff in the bedroom, without any risk of it becoming emotionally messy afterwards -> Emma?

I think Alison would be the best/plausible third in that relationship, it's just Lena didn't properly meet Alison yet. Damn, I want them to meet so bad, just to see how interactions with Alison are when she's not trying to get Ian's attention.
Alison is actually among those I find least likely to see in a threesome with Ian and Lena, because it reminds of the whole Axel/Cherry debacle. Alison’s canonically got feelings for Ian, and she’s not good at hiding it, even if Ian is oblivious to it. Even if Alison for some reason would be up for it, I don’t see Lena being interested (as long as she’s in a relationship with Ian—if not it might be slightly more likely).

Holly I don’t see happening in the near future, for the reasons dundun mentions. Louise and Ivy seems plausible, though, at least the former. She doesn’t know Ian at all, but she pretty much goes along with everything Lena wants. Also I suspect the remaster’s removal of the option to ask Jeremy for Louise’s nudes was a way to give the two more of a clean slate before something Eva’s got planned for them.

Nov 15, 2020
I agree that she doesn't have a problem with treesomes per se (as Ivy/Holly can confirm) but with accepting another girl into a serious relationship. Casual is OK, but risking a relationship again, that would need trust which would time.
I’m sure Lena’s confidence issues because of her previous relationship will continue to be present, but with the open relationship she should know that she’s accepting that Ian hooks up with others on his own and/or together with her. We’ll probably see some mmf options as well, but it’s not likely to be the only way of experimenting. With how her relationship with Axel ended, I’d think she would be more interested in inviting other women into her and Ian’s bed together, rather than him sleeping around with others on his own.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
do you have a reference for EvaKiss stating Holly Trinity would be 'hard' for the player to achieve? In the last Q&A she stated it 'will be challenging to implement in the grand scheme of things', so hard for her to write and in the previous Q&A she wrote 'That sure seems like it could happen... if you play your cards right!', so that it would be a specific path. I think the idea that I<H>L will be 'hard' to get is just a misinterpretation/false memory.
Well, in my opinion, "playing your cards right" means the outcome is not easily available for every playthrough, but requires a certain series of actions that enable it (having written the GGGB scene guide, you know the difference between the easily available routes and the more challenging ones). If you can converge to that path from multitude of available branches, then I think the wording "if you play your cards right" becomes redundant since the room for error becomes big. Almost every character path is unlocked in multiple ways, so "playing your cards right" translated to me as it being special and thus requiring a set of careful actions where you can easily lock yourself out of that path by picking a wrong choice.

Holly doesn't make any sense. After all the shit she gave Ian to casually eff her why would she agree for them to casually eff her? I mean Ivy has been training her for a week, I can't see her as being over Ian yet.
I would agree in a sense that Holly would not likely to agree to that offer if Lena had to ask that of her so soon, but if we look at specifically Lena's issues with the initial idea of Ian and Holly hooking up, I'd say she overcame most of them by the end of Ch 9 (she managed to forgive Ian, Holly is talking with her again, and Holly proved to be a sexually curious person, and not too innocent for casual sex). So it might be possible for Lena to act selfish if she feels strong attraction for Holly and assume that Holly got over her crush just because she started sleeping around and doesn't feel jealous about Ian and Lena being together.

Hmm, but would Alison want to eff 'that girl':unsure: Somehow I got the inkling she isn't exactly into sharing Ian's attention. Just ask Cherry. Or Perry. Or anyone else Ian tries to talk to when she is around. :sneaky:
You're right, but I'm specifically talking about a branch where Alison is not involved with Ian and Ian was never involved with Lena, so no competition there. Her issues could be with Ian preferring Cherry or preferring Emma's booty over her (or being an annoying insecure boy that can't get a hint / probably not into her). Basically a branch where Alison is only screwing with Jeremy and is open for threesomes or moresomes with strangers. I think Alison and Lena are very similar personality-wise, they both have it tough, they both can be selfish and they're both suffering from bad break-ups with annoying controlling ex-boyfriends. So if there isn't a guy involved that could trigger their jealousy, I don't see anything serious that would make Alison and Lena dislike each other, unless maybe Alison judges Lena for her nude modeling and Lena gets defensive about it, but that's very petty (plus Cherry is also a nude model, and they get along just fine).

EDIT: Oh, right... Cherry. That might be a big deal for Alison and Lena not becoming friends.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It’s obviously more complex if we’re including Ian in the mix, but let’s look at it with another hypothetical turn of events: Lena and Ian decide to have an open relationship -> Lena and Emma hang out -> some scene that acts like a "gateway drug" to plant the idea in Lena’s mind of Emma as not just a platonic relation (let’s, as an example, say that they discuss Lena’s modelling career, Lena shows her a few pictures, and Emma makes some harmless, but pretty unambiguous comment about how hot Lena looks in them) -> Ian and Lena discuss how they want to “experiment together”, decide they’d be up for a threesome -> they try to think of someone they both feel comfortable with, who they think could be up for some freaky stuff in the bedroom, without any risk of it becoming emotionally messy afterwards -> Emma?
Yeah, that works, but I think it requires more than one chapter to build all that up. Since it falls mostly on Lena's shoulders to first consider Emma as a potential hook-up open enough for a threesome, and then for her to be okay with sharing her with Ian (make sure Emma is not also discreetly crushing on Ian, to avoid the reverse repeat of the Holly drama) in order to mention her to Ian as a candidate. Emma didn't really think about fucking Ian until he made a move on her, so I doubt she'd propose sex to Lena, knowing she's in a serious relationship with Ian now (but not knowing that it's an open one). So there needs to happen a series of conversations that would:

1) Let Emma know the nature of Ian and Lena's relationship (Lena is the one making the move)
2) Lena learning that Emma is an easy hook-up, single and available
2) Emma learning of Ian's interest in her (Lena asking Ian beforehand?)
3) Lena making sure that there are no feelings she's not aware of between Ian and Emma.

Unless you could check all of those boxes in a single conversation that would look natural/plausible, it would require several scenes together. At least 1 with Emma to learn about her sexuality, availability, and lack of commitments, 1 with Ian to see if he'd like for Emma to be a third partner and make sure he doesn't share a history with Emma that would make things awkward between the three of them, and finally the one where she seduces Emma, mentioning that Ian is into her and saying that they're in an open relationship and would like to have their first threesome, and it'd be cool if Emma was that girl. Add to that the fact that most scenes don't happen for one branch only, they need to be there for multiple purposes, so a threesome with Emma is not a primary discussion, but a "by the way" sidetrack from the main event. One event could be hanging out with Emma outside of work/concert which is easy to set-up (Seymour happened, need allies), intimate conversation with Ian could be their bed talk after/before another sex scene (might include discussing all potential partners that they both would be okay sharing each other with), and finally, a Lena x Emma sex scene that happens regardless of the Ian x Lena status (except for Lena being exclusive with Ian). Cramming a threesome in there seems like too much for one Chapter.

Alison is actually among those I find least likely to see in a threesome with Ian and Lena, because it reminds of the whole Axel/Cherry debacle. Alison’s canonically got feelings for Ian, and she’s not good at hiding it, even if Ian is oblivious to it. Even if Alison for some reason would be up for it, I don’t see Lena being interested (as long as she’s in a relationship with Ian—if not it might be slightly more likely).
I was talking in relation to Lena x Robert, so Lena x Robert x Alison threesome where Ian isn't a thing. They don't know each other yet, but Jeremy or Billy might introduce Alison to Lena one of these days, for example if Lena brings her date to Blazer (or visits Mike / Ivy), and Alison is also there with the boys. Dialogue could flow naturally from there with "Hey, Jeremy, who is your friend? I don't think we've met" or "You look familiar... Aren't you a friend of Ian?"

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I just walkthrough A.O.A. Academy and I realized another huge plus of Eva's games — you don't feel guilt or doubt when ghosting someone. In A.O.A I was on Ashley's path from the beginning and I felt really shitty when I had to deny Aurora her feelings, for example. And in this type of novel it's always like that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homemade

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I just walkthrough A.O.A. Academy and I realized another huge plus of Eva's games — you don't feel guilt or doubt when ghosting someone. In A.O.A I was on Ashley's path from the beginning and I felt really shitty when I had to deny Aurora her feelings, for example. And in this type of novel it's always like that.
If anything, that is a negative for Eva. The fact that you actually felt bad for rejecting an AVN character means that the author made you care about said character. That seems like good writing to me since most players will actually replay the game just to satisfy that feeling of guilt with a septate route.

If anything, Eva should make us feel more attached to these characters, but personally I only really care about Ian's LI, mainly Cindy and Alison.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes