CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
That seems like good writing to me since most players will actually replay the game just to satisfy that feeling of guilt with a septate route.
Well, yeah, I can't argue with that. I did some speedrun walkthroughs with other girls I liked for peace of mind.

Edit: On the other hand, the story in this type of AVN is structured so that you always, in one way or another, interact with the entire cast of possible LIs. In ORS, on the other hand, the degree of interaction with the characters is often built on relationships.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, that works, but I think it requires more than one chapter to build all that up. Since it falls mostly on Lena's shoulders to first consider Emma as a potential hook-up open enough for a threesome, and then for her to be okay with sharing her with Ian (make sure Emma is not also discreetly crushing on Ian, to avoid the reverse repeat of the Holly drama) in order to mention her to Ian as a candidate. Emma didn't really think about fucking Ian until he made a move on her, so I doubt she'd propose sex to Lena, knowing she's in a serious relationship with Ian now (but not knowing that it's an open one). So there needs to happen a series of conversations that would:

1) Let Emma know the nature of Ian and Lena's relationship (Lena is the one making the move)
2) Lena learning that Emma is an easy hook-up, single and available
2) Emma learning of Ian's interest in her (Lena asking Ian beforehand?)
3) Lena making sure that there are no feelings she's not aware of between Ian and Emma.

Unless you could check all of those boxes in a single conversation that would look natural/plausible, it would require several scenes together. At least 1 with Emma to learn about her sexuality, availability, and lack of commitments, 1 with Ian to see if he'd like for Emma to be a third partner and make sure he doesn't share a history with Emma that would make things awkward between the three of them, and finally the one where she seduces Emma, mentioning that Ian is into her and saying that they're in an open relationship and would like to have their first threesome, and it'd be cool if Emma was that girl. Add to that the fact that most scenes don't happen for one branch only, they need to be there for multiple purposes, so a threesome with Emma is not a primary discussion, but a "by the way" sidetrack from the main event. One event could be hanging out with Emma outside of work/concert which is easy to set-up (Seymour happened, need allies), intimate conversation with Ian could be their bed talk after/before another sex scene (might include discussing all potential partners that they both would be okay sharing each other with), and finally, a Lena x Emma sex scene that happens regardless of the Ian x Lena status (except for Lena being exclusive with Ian). Cramming a threesome in there seems like too much for one Chapter.
Yeah, as I mentioned in my previous response to dundun, I agree it would probably take a chapter or two more. Though I think it might happen a bit faster than what it immediately seems like, just because Emma is the way she is. If she and Lena hangs out, and she asks about Lena and Ian, and Lena then tells her they’re in an open relationship—I think Emma could make it clear both that she digs open relationships, and that she’s got some experiences with threesomes herself (My guess is both of those statements are true). And who knows, maybe also make a comment somewhere on the spectre from harmlessly mentioning that they’re a good looking couple, to more or less straightforwardly saying she’d be up for a threesome if they’re interested. She’s been rather blunt when talking about sexuality in the past. But I admit all of this probably decides whether it’s likely to happen in Chapter 11 or 14, not if it happens already in the next one.

I was talking in relation to Lena x Robert, so Lena x Robert x Alison threesome where Ian isn't a thing. They don't know each other yet, but Jeremy or Billy might introduce Alison to Lena one of these days, for example if Lena brings her date to Blazer (or visits Mike / Ivy), and Alison is also there with the boys. Dialogue could flow naturally from there with "Hey, Jeremy, who is your friend? I don't think we've met" or "You look familiar... Aren't you a friend of Ian?"
Ah, sorry, my bad. I don’t really see Robert as the third one in a threesome involving Lena and Alison, especially considering Eva mentioned in the latest Q&A that Robert is likely to play a smaller role from now on—but reading your answer to dundun back I don’t think you were necessarily trying to make a strong case for Robert either.

I’ve been considering Lena and Alison as an unlikely hookup, but maybe it’s not so unlikely as I’ve imagined, especially in a threesome, if neither are involved with Ian. Alison seems to still have feelings for Ian even if nothing happened between them, and also seems to be jealous at Lena or kind of “blame” her for standing in the way of her and Ian—even if he keeps telling her that nothing’s happened between them. That might be an issue, but maybe it could also be the opposite?

Alison hooks up with Jeremy partly because of the sex, and partly to make Ian jealous / make him aware of what he’s missing. “So you won’t show any interest in me? Well, look at me fucking your friend instead!” Having sex with Lena (in a threesome if both are already sleeping with Jeremy, or in some other way) could communicate something similar: “So you prefer hanging out with that model over me? Well, look who ended up having sex with her now! That’s the kind of fun you’d get by showing interest in me.”

I’m struggling more to see how they’d end up together without a third person—like Jeremy—acting as a bridge between them. But that might just be because they haven’t really met, so there’s not anything concrete to go by. As you mention, they are kind of similar at least in some ways.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I just walkthrough A.O.A. Academy and I realized another huge plus of Eva's games — you don't feel guilt or doubt when ghosting someone. In A.O.A I was on Ashley's path from the beginning and I felt really shitty when I had to deny Aurora her feelings, for example. And in this type of novel it's always like that.
Did you try rejecting Holly as Ian? Don't you feel bad? Especially when she confides in Lena

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It’s obviously more complex if we’re including Ian in the mix, but let’s look at it with another hypothetical turn of events: Lena and Ian decide to have an open relationship -> Lena and Emma hang out -> some scene that acts like a "gateway drug" to plant the idea in Lena’s mind of Emma as not just a platonic relation (let’s, as an example, say that they discuss Lena’s modelling career, Lena shows her a few pictures, and Emma makes some harmless, but pretty unambiguous comment about how hot Lena looks in them) -> Ian and Lena discuss how they want to “experiment together”, decide they’d be up for a threesome -> they try to think of someone they both feel comfortable with, who they think could be up for some freaky stuff in the bedroom, without any risk of it becoming emotionally messy afterwards -> Emma?
Has Emma licked butthole in any scenes yet? She seems like just the type natural to give the ol hole a forceful tongue-lashing while performing a reach-around jack-off. If sex moves were a personality, that one's 100% her.

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Little poll: Holly corruption YES/NO ;
if yes: up to what grade would you like, from "a little slutness" to "GGGB" ?
Well, Holly is such a sweet girl and would be a pretty good gf but in terms of a game and plot corrupting her to GGGB levels is just that much hotter

Reactions: alexferno

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If I'm not wrong, that dialogue has always been there, it's not a new dialogue with this new version of Stan
You're right. In that particular scene, only his looks changed for the new version, not the dialog.

I for one will be giving Stan a chance in future play-throughs. I like him, if for no other reason than for the fact that he isn't out being a man-whore. He deserves some loving! :)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Holy shit I discovered some scenes with Jeremy and Emma! That must have been new. So now you can have Jeremy send you pics of both Alison and Emma....wonder who else Jeremy can get with in the future. Another new thing I saw was Axel apologizing to Ian for acting rude a Shine and still being friendly with him. The question though is if he's just pretending like how he manipulates Lena

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Did you try rejecting Holly as Ian? Don't you feel bad? Especially when she confides in Lena
Yep, it's actually pretty much my every walkthrough and I don't have strong feelings about it. Holly recovers quickly. In the case of Aurora, the set up is done in such a way that the rejection looks like a dick and humiliating move, even backstabbing.

Edit: To be honest, I'm partly creating a problem for myself because the A.O.A. has double and harem-route for different girls, but I prefer an exclusive path in which I focus on the girl I like best.

Last edited:

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I wonder if Seymore can cut off Lenas income from Onlyfans too and maybe even go after her friends.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if Seymore can cut off Lenas income from Onlyfans too and maybe even go after her friends.
This is what I was thinking too and which is why I made a separate playthrough where she rejects just so the Stalkfap and Billy routes aren't closed off

Reactions: N0nsens3
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes