Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I’m not sure if anyone else is thinking this but I could not help but think Allison may have a pregnancy route, especially in her love path. What do you all think?
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wonder if Seymore can cut off Lenas income from Onlyfans too and maybe even go after her friends.
He can't really do anything about Stalkfap's income directly (I doubt he owns such a "tasteless" business), but he made sure to tell that he can get her Peoplegram account blocked, which is the only way for Lena to advertise her Stalkfap. Losing access to the account would mean no new paid subscribers (unless a word of mouth spreads but people don't really feel comfortable talking about their Onlyfans subscriptions with their friends). So she'd have to rely on what little she already got, and maybe ask Ivy to promote her instead (which would motivate her into working with Billy, a paired shoot with Ivy would make people want to see more of both Ivy and Lena.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Knocked up Ivy, Emma, Lena, Holly... Need I go on?
Emma, Holly seems possible. Lena will probably be a player choice late in the game like Ashley(Gggb) but as for Ivy don't even think about it, she's aiming for Wildcats and her whole earnings depends on her stripping and modeling so I doubt any dick is coming near that pussy without protection.

Reactions: tiger8125

mkmk132

Mar 7, 2019
Can anybody help with an error I am getting. Its in chapter 8, if I am remembering correctly. In the scene where we get high with Emma and Perry in our apartment. The error it shows is: NameError: name 'conceptual_reality' is not defined.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaurt and monk_56

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I miss this game. The useless reworking is ruining this masterpiece. If you start a game, it's not fair suspend for a year the story, especially now with Ian and Cindy liason. We are fans, we read ALL the text, we look all the scenes. But a year is really too many time for keeping interest.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
He can't really do anything about Stalkfap's income directly (I doubt he owns such a "tasteless" business)
Does he consider it tasteless, though? He has a rather carefree attitude toward sexuality, he considers beauty to be a useful resource that a girl should use. And I don't know about the Remaster, but in the gallery at the Lust option he said that it's perfectly okay for someone to go into photography to ogle at girls.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Can anybody help with an error I am getting. Its in chapter 8, if I am remembering correctly. In the scene where we get high with Emma and Perry in our apartment. The error it shows is: NameError: name 'conceptual_reality' is not defined.
When Ian is taking Emma's drug and you are getting an exception error, this is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunix00 and restlez
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes