Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, that was definitely worth waiting almost a year. Totally understandable. At least she also made the effort of changing the color of the shirt too, because it'd be bad otherwise. I'm just wondering why remove the hat as well... UNLESS MAKING STAN EVEN MORE UNIQUE AND A LI FOR LENA? :WeSmart:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Chapter 10 weekly status report (4)

Here's this week status report:

This week I've been putting a lot of focus on the update and I finally started writing it. Feels good to be knocking lines out again, but writing the game with the level of detail it's expected of ORS is quite taxing mentally. Before I used to finish all the art before starting writing, but the sheer amount of images produced for each update now has forced me to combine writing and drawing, and I think it's the way to go. This allows me to switch between tasks, which makes it easy to avoid bottlenecks. Right now I've completed around 70 drawings, and I have the feeling that's only half of the final count.

On another subject, I've been talking about the Steam release for a while. Since my main focus is on developing chapter 10, it's going slow, but there's one major setback that has me hesitant and undecided: My plan was to price ORS at around 10-12€, but Steam has a very strict pricing policy, and it seems it doesn't allow the games being sold there to be acquired by a lower sum anywhere else, including Patreon. Right now, the 5€ Wingman tier gets you access to ORS' 9 chapters, so this means I can't set the price I was aiming for. Selling it below 10€ on Steam feels like undervaluing the game a lot, especially considering Steam takes 30% and another 30% aprox. goes to taxes...

I know other developers have faced this issue and come up with different solutions. I'd like to find one that's as straightforward and un-convoluted as possible, and especially one you guys feel comfortable with. I'd like to read your ideas and suggestions in the comments, so share them with me, please :)

That'll be it for now. Oh, and at the end of the week I will post all the Fan Art entries for the . If you still want to hop in, you have a couple extra days. Thank you!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Chapter 10 weekly status report (4)

Here's this week status report:

This week I've been putting a lot of focus on the update and I finally started writing it. Feels good to be knocking lines out again, but writing the game with the level of detail it's expected of ORS is quite taxing mentally. Before I used to finish all the art before starting writing, but the sheer amount of images produced for each update now has forced me to combine writing and drawing, and I think it's the way to go. This allows me to switch between tasks, which makes it easy to avoid bottlenecks. Right now I've completed around 70 drawings, and I have the feeling that's only half of the final count.

On another subject, I've been talking about the Steam release for a while. Since my main focus is on developing chapter 10, it's going slow, but there's one major setback that has me hesitant and undecided: My plan was to price ORS at around 10-12€, but Steam has a very strict pricing policy, and it seems it doesn't allow the games being sold there to be acquired by a lower sum anywhere else, including Patreon. Right now, the 5€ Wingman tier gets you access to ORS' 9 chapters, so this means I can't set the price I was aiming for. Selling it below 10€ on Steam feels like undervaluing the game a lot, especially considering Steam takes 30% and another 30% aprox. goes to taxes...

I know other developers have faced this issue and come up with different solutions. I'd like to find one that's as straightforward and un-convoluted as possible, and especially one you guys feel comfortable with. I'd like to read your ideas and suggestions in the comments, so share them with me, please :)

That'll be it for now. Oh, and at the end of the week I will post all the Fan Art entries for the . If you still want to hop in, you have a couple extra days. Thank you!
So around half of the images are finished and she is in the process of writing. With programing and testing on top of that, how long do we expect before we get the next update?

Reactions: tiger8125

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
One the mayor clearly does not like him and there seems to be some history there as well so he could be a good ally through Perry and Ian, two there is Billy and stalkfap that I largely do not think Seymour could effect. Billy seems to have a lot of money as well and could easily rival Seymour., three Axel though not the greatest ally does seem to care about Lena enough that he would not just listen to Seymour unless he is an enemy.
By Perry you really mean his father. And yes, the mayor can help, while apparently not as much as he should, but at least he has some political connections and money.

Ian yes, he has ties to Victor White at the moment and is a bit about Seymour's dirty laundry regarding the use of publishers, so he can start investigating in that direction.

Lena will be easily cut off from Stalkfap, especially after Peoplegram is blocked, which will only make her account known through people she knows.

Billy? He has some money (his father's), maybe some connections, but obviously not enough to compete with Seymour, plus based on his personality, he's probably a coward. So there's no talk of "easily rival." But he could still try to set up his own modeling agency.

Axel? Well, given his obsession with Lena just as much as Seymour's, in some paths he can help, yes. But given his opportunistic sociopathic nature, on others he might choose not his feelings, but the possibility of promotion.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
So around half of the images are finished and she is in the process of writing. With programing and testing on top of that, how long do we expect before we get the next update?
Hard to say. In my estimate her 3 month cycle is about 1 month for the pictures and 2 month for writing so.... about 20%... ish?

I think she might just be talking about the line drawing. So the colouring might take a bit longer
She has a colorist.

spenk

May 4, 2018
The skip dialouge function does not work ??? What have I done wrong ??? Is there a solution for this problem ?
Good girl gone bad skip function works perfectly btw...
Thanks to all who help

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Haven't seen anybody else mention it before but is nobody else having problems with the music? The balance seems to be completely off. Menu song is so quiet that I can barely hear it and then some certain chill or daily activity songs just kick in full blast.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes you get up swinging with your fave band, sometimes you are down the unforgiven route.
Good days, bad days .. it all drags from the night before and spills your coffe the next mornin.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
So is mma gonna be a career option for Ian or just a tournament and done and if it's a career option I'm surely going for it

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
Dude, with long hair he looks just like the type of guy who'll go around with a ponytail and a huge-ass bald spot at about age 25 :KEK:
btw he is stereotypical, but I would absolutely love to see scene between Lena and Ian when they decide to have threesome and Lena will suggest him ) At firs her will be shy but in the end of scene he will be destroying her asshole in DP with her hair aroung his fist and Ian in her pussy like "Wtf is gong on" lol

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
i used to like the way eva uploaded all the art of GGGB to e-hentai, but with this game she stopped after ch.5. does anyone know where i can find all art (up to date) for ORS? I like to look at the scenes i'm not getting

Reactions: spenk

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
i used to like the way eva uploaded all the art of GGGB to e-hentai, but with this game she stopped after ch.5. does anyone know where i can find all art (up to date) for ORS? I like to look at the scenes i'm not getting
Just use the gallery unlocker from the OP, it lets you play any scene you want. Better experience that way than simply looking at the art layers with barely any context.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes