BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There is always the option for Eva Kiss to include that content in the game but making it possible that you can choose if you wanna see those things or not.

I hope the next chapters will include an Arthur character :)
The focus is on the narrative, not extreme fetishes. There's a lot of content (careers, relationships, customization) to juggle as it is. Adding something only a handful of players want to see is just not efficient and would be a waste of precious time (even longer development than it currently is).

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Oh I forgot:

ORGSAM DENIAL

for a long period :)
You already have this, just follow AWAM or JOHN to name some popular examples and set for yourself, I will jerk off only if the female MC finally has sex with another guy except her boyfriend/hubby.

And while waiting, wear some diapers like I do when I visit this forum! It's a real turn on!

Last edited:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
if you had to pic one girl in the game that is not Lena, Allison, or Holly to be your life partner who would you pick and why?

for me it’s a hard choice but I’m actually going to say Emma for the reason that she is a truly nice (and kinky) person. The way she treats people is very sweet and puts you at ease. Definitely someone who is not spoiled or demanding. Cherry would be a close second in this regard is I really think she would be a good partner.

if I was to pick someone who could be fun albeit a rollercoaster I would go for Ivy. She could ether be that girl who is hiding under a persona and turns out to be amazing or could be a girl who is really just someone who wants you to be worshiping her and her foot stool lol.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
if you had to pic one girl in the game that is not Lena, Allison, or Holly to be your life partner who would you pick and why?

for me it’s a hard choice but I’m actually going to say Emma for the reason that she is a truly nice (and kinky) person. The way she treats people is very sweet and puts you at ease. Definitely someone who is not spoiled or demanding. Cherry would be a close second in this regard is I really think she would be a good partner.

if I was to pick someone who could be fun albeit a rollercoaster I would go for Ivy. She could ether be that girl who is hiding under a persona and turns out to be amazing or could be a girl who is really just someone who wants you to be worshiping her and her foot stool lol.
Gonna choose ED

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Incel flag flying proud over me, 99% of girls as wild as Ivy are good for a one and done. Unless you enjoy spending 99% of yo day wondering where the hell they at, then it's great.

Incel flag back in the closet, boss lady. She got a steady job, is a milf, and my ambition in life is to become a househusband.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
There is always the option for Eva Kiss to include that content in the game but making it possible that you can choose if you wanna see those things or not.

I mean, you're better off turning to Japanese adult games than story-centric European AVN if you're interested in hard fetishes.

Reactions: Homemade and sava75

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This game is so hot but there should be
RIMMING SLAVE FOR DIRTY / FAT /UGLY OLD MEN
CHAINED ONTO A BRedding Bench :)
SPANKING
DDLG
LEZDOM
CHASTITY BELTS and CAGES
DUNGEON
OUTSIZE DILDOS
QOS humiliation
Pregnant Sex
Liking sperm /piss from plate or dogbowl or drink from a glas
more dominance
femdom
more collars
bdsm
diapers

enema
degredation
petplay
more humiliation
mental play

Hope some of this content will cum in future updates
It's considered rude to tell someone how to do their art. You don't tell a story writer how to write THEIR story. Period. If you like it, enjoy it, if not, look elsewhere. Find someone who makes what you like or make something yourself.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
That's insane! Do you realize just how much work that would involve?! The game already has a lot of paths to account for with two character, let alone adding in a dozen kinks.

That would be a nice touch actually. But the game is already pretty full up on characters and paths. I can't even imagine the headache it is to keep track of all the options as it is.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Do you think that it was last remaster in ORS development or there will be some more? :)
I hope not, so that the actual development speeds up. Eva Kiss argued that the rewrite was necessary for all future chapters, an explanation I can accept, depending how the rest of the game will turn out.

---

GGGB required two years to develop. This game is not even half done after two years and updates become even rarer from my understanding.

Now, is the game better than GGGB? Yes, assuming it is finished and the quality stays the same.

Is it so much better that it requires not 2 years but... 4, 6, 8 years? Absolutely not.

Unless the development speed isn't improving, I will drop patreon after the next version. I'm not paying for a 4-8 year development speed.

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I hope not, so that the actual development speeds up. Eva Kiss argued that the rewrite was necessary for all future chapters, an explanation I can accept, depending how the rest of the game will turn out.

---

GGGB required two years to develop. This game is not even half done after two years and updates become even rarer from my understanding.

Now, is the game better than GGGB? Yes, assuming it is finished and the quality stays the same.

Is it so much better that it requires not 2 years but... 4, 6, 8 years? Absolutely not.

Unless the development speed isn't improving, I will drop patreon after the next version. I'm not paying for a 4-8 year development speed.
The visual and technical improvements are not the bottleneck - it's the writing. The developer has been experiencing a writing slump for more than a year. The latest progress update wasn't too optimistic either because Eva Kiss said she has just started to write the next chapter, and it's mentally taxing for her. I was skeptical from the beginning about ORS because I thought the project was too ambitious for its own good. Sadly, I might've been correct with my initial assumptions.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes