Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So what is it with Lena and the all so useful athletics skill? Should it be dropped and replaced? At least Ian dances better and has a better performance during sex. And he needs it in the tournament and the final battle against Axel.

What can Lena do with it?

Jul 27, 2020
Dude, with long hair he looks just like the type of guy who'll go around with a ponytail and a huge-ass bald spot at about age 25 :KEK:
My man Stan is just sigma male. He don't care about fashion, society and all that type of shit. He's only interesting in what make him happy like video games, anime, Lena's butt and so on. Always Going His Own Way. Turns his mindset (photography, peeping) into grindset.
The true Chad of this game isn't Alex. It's out king Stan.

Last edited:

spenk

May 4, 2018
This game is so hot but there should be
RIMMING SLAVE FOR DIRTY / FAT /UGLY OLD MEN
CHAINED ONTO A BRedding Bench :)
SPANKING
DDLG
LEZDOM
CHASTITY BELTS and CAGES
DUNGEON
OUTSIZE DILDOS
QOS humiliation
Pregnant Sex
Liking sperm /piss from plate or dogbowl or drink from a glas
more dominance
femdom
more collars
bdsm
diapers

enema
degredation
petplay
more humiliation
mental play

Hope some of this content will cum in future updates

Last edited:

applesnacks1111

Aug 15, 2021
Different peoples have differnet tastes .. and the creator will decide
I love his art
Obviously no one's going to shame you or anyone else for what you enjoy. But think about it for a moment - EvaKiss is creating a game she wants to put on Steam. She's going for mass appeal. That means lots of attractive people having sex with each other. The 'extreme' stuff will be threesomes and orgies, fun sex toys, some light BDSM, spanking, femdom, and so on.

Drinking piss out of a bowl? Diapers? There is absolutely no way EvaKiss will add that to the game. It doesn't fit the narrative and it doesn't fit EvaKiss's vision.

As for QOS / Queen of Spades - in her first game, Good Girl Gone Bad, I think one of the girls can get a spade tattoo in her epilogue if you make certain choices, but it's not really called out or commented on. Some there might be some subtle nod to one or more girls (maybe even Lena) preferring black guys, but my guess is that it will be subtle. I don't see anyone calling anyone a Queen of Spades in the game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that was definitely worth waiting almost a year. Totally understandable. At least she also made the effort of changing the color of the shirt too, because it'd be bad otherwise. I'm just wondering why remove the hat as well... UNLESS MAKING STAN EVEN MORE UNIQUE AND A LI FOR LENA? :WeSmart:
Bro, totally worth the waste of time for this update right man? I mean the total awesome rework of the prologue was so totally great and better than the OG version, not to mention Stan is a total bros bro now know what I'm saying? And Ivy...

Oh wait, never fucking mind. This patch, for sure as hell it ain't an update, wasn't worth the time, effort, and work for how horribly asinine it was when it was conceived. The OG prologue was completely fucking fine, now it's just a why the fuck bother moment to start the game. Stan wasn't reworked at all, just added a few things to have some interactions with him, while still making him cringy and creepy and still the same ol completely pointless character to begin with. Not to mention the no comment about Billy's entire whitewashing, which honestly I really didn't care for Billy to begin with and still don't, really is laughable on Eva's train of logic. AND thats not to mention the fact that Axel is now the apparent center point of even more over the top pointless drama with him apparently being involved and interested with everything 'just by chance'. And how can I forget how we are still Ivyless with Ian.

To say that this game needs to go back to the writing board a bit longer and apply some measure of actual common sense and choices/issues with certain characters to matter more than just be brought up briefly then be ignored entirely, is understated.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
This game is so hot but there should be
RIMMING SLAVE FOR DIRTY / FAT /UGLY OLD MEN
SPANKING
DDLG
LEZDOM
CHASTITY BELTS and CAGES
DUNGEON
OUTSIZE DILDOS
QOS humiliation
Liking sperm /piss from plate or dogbowl or drink from a glas
more dominance
femdom
more collars
bdsm
diapers

enema
degredation
petplay
more humiliation
mental play

Hope some of this content will cum in future updates
Add to it Bestiality and its a perfect list.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Bro, totally worth the waste of time for this update right man? I mean the total awesome rework of the prologue was so totally great and better than the OG version, not to mention Stan is a total bros bro now know what I'm saying? And Ivy...

Oh wait, never fucking mind. This patch, for sure as hell it ain't an update, wasn't worth the time, effort, and work for how horribly asinine it was when it was conceived. The OG prologue was completely fucking fine, now it's just a why the fuck bother moment to start the game. Stan wasn't reworked at all, just added a few things to have some interactions with him, while still making him cringy and creepy and still the same ol completely pointless character to begin with. Not to mention the no comment about Billy's entire whitewashing, which honestly I really didn't care for Billy to begin with and still don't, really is laughable on Eva's train of logic. AND thats not to mention the fact that Axel is now the apparent center point of even more over the top pointless drama with him apparently being involved and interested with everything 'just by chance'. And how can I forget how we are still Ivyless with Ian.

To say that this game needs to go back to the writing board a bit longer and apply some measure of actual common sense and choices/issues with certain characters to matter more than just be brought up briefly then be ignored entirely, is understated.
Axel became the real MC without anyone realizing right?

spenk

May 4, 2018
There is always the option for Eva Kiss to include that content in the game but making it possible that you can choose if you wanna see those things or not.

I hope the next chapters will include an Arthur character :)

Reactions: Balsamic

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Am I the only one to prefere the original to the "remastered" version ?
Truth to be told, at this point, I barely remember what was new in the "remastered" version. By the time chapter 10 will be out, around the end of July (hopefully), the only noticeable changed from the remaster will be the new Billy. Kind of hard to forget that he pulled a Michael Jackson.

Last May, around this time, ORS V0.8 was released and now, a year later, the latest version is V0.9. In 12 months, there was just one update in which the story progressed in a meaningful way. Just compare this with the last development year of GGGB, which had ~24 updates (or ~12 if you don't count the preview version where you had a sneak peak into a chapter). Sure ORS has better drawings, the updates are bigger and the story is a bit more tangled. But it became increasingly hard to appreciate all that when I have to replay the game from the start every single time, just so I know what I picked in a playthrough.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes