Nov 15, 2020
Does he consider it tasteless, though? He has a rather carefree attitude toward sexuality, he considers beauty to be a useful resource that a girl should use. And I don't know about the Remaster, but in the gallery at the Lust option he said that it's perfectly okay for someone to go into photography to ogle at girls.
I think he considers it pretty vulgar and tasteless. The way Stalkfap has been presented in the game, I’d say the transaction between the content creator and the customer is pretty unambiguous—the content is physical and sexual, and the customer’s use of it is implied in the name.

As we know, Seymour’s pretentious and thinks extremely highly of himself, and I suspect he considers his interest in Lena to be different to what Stalkfap offers. Lena can orgasm on a vibrator for a customer on Stalkfap because he writes “I wanna see you cum, slut” (hypothetically—I can’t remember how the different Stalkfap scenes play out); or she can do the same for Seymour because he flashes his wealth and power, spends ages mansplaining Nietzsche and female beauty and sexuality, and then gives her shitloads of money to be his “model”, pretending it’s some sort of professional business transaction. It’s basically the same, except Seymour’s method is laughingly pretentious—but for himself I think it rather proves that he’s culturally refined, that the world revolves around him, and that he’s got some divine skill to identify beauty that others don’t have.

With that being said, I suspect we’ll see a pragmatic solution to how Seymour will limit Lena’s modelling career. As it stands now, she’s pretty much screwed either way: If she accepts Seymour’s deal, she agrees to only model for him; and if she doesn’t accept it, he claims he’ll destroy all her possibilities. But I don’t think it will turn out exactly that way—Lena’s modelling career is too fundamental to the game and her character progression to have it suddenly ruined.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I think he considers it pretty vulgar and tasteless. The way Stalkfap has been presented in the game, I’d say the transaction between the content creator and the customer is pretty unambiguous—the content is physical and sexual, and the customer’s use of it is implied in the name.

As we know, Seymour’s pretentious and thinks extremely highly of himself, and I suspect he considers his interest in Lena to be different to what Stalkfap offers. Lena can orgasm on a vibrator for a customer on Stalkfap because he writes “I wanna see you cum, slut” (hypothetically—I can’t remember how the different Stalkfap scenes play out); or she can do the same for Seymour because he flashes his wealth and power, spends ages mansplaining Nietzsche and female beauty and sexuality, and then gives her shitloads of money to be his “model”, pretending it’s some sort of professional business transaction. It’s basically the same, except Seymour’s method is laughingly pretentious—but for himself I think it rather proves that he’s culturally refined, that the world revolves around him, and that he’s got some divine skill to identify beauty that others don’t have.

With that being said, I suspect we’ll see a pragmatic solution to how Seymour will limit Lena’s modelling career. As it stands now, she’s pretty much screwed either way: If she accepts Seymour’s deal, she agrees to only model for him; and if she doesn’t accept it, he claims he’ll destroy all her possibilities. But I don’t think it will turn out exactly that way—Lena’s modelling career is too fundamental to the game and her character progression to have it suddenly ruined.
Seymour is one of those people you just want to avoid in life. He thinks he is all powerful and nothing can stop him. I do feel there are a few options Eva hints at in avoiding him destroying Lena. One the mayor clearly does not like him and there seems to be some history there as well so he could be a good ally through Perry and Ian, two there is Billy and stalkfap that I largely do not think Seymour could effect. Billy seems to have a lot of money as well and could easily rival Seymour., three Axel though not the greatest ally does seem to care about Lena enough that he would not just listen to Seymour unless he is an enemy. So I do feel there are several ways to avoid his threats even for Ian as he has another writing option too.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The politically correct in an adult game is USELESS. More is strange the man/woman or the situation, more is kinki the game. A black man is a black man, and all we know what it means. In our fantasy a blonde girlfriend banged by a dirty, mad man is more arousing than a white, young normal man.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I suspect we’ll see a pragmatic solution to how Seymour will limit Lena’s modelling career. As it stands now, she’s pretty much screwed either way: If she accepts Seymour’s deal, she agrees to only model for him; and if she doesn’t accept it, he claims he’ll destroy all her possibilities. But I don’t think it will turn out exactly that way—Lena’s modelling career is too fundamental to the game and her character progression to have it suddenly ruined.
There is the second clause: 'you can only work for me or for a photographer I have previously authorized'. I am pretty sure he will be hawking her out to Agnes and he might agree to some of her work, like with the Wildcats.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
The politically correct in an adult game is USELESS. More is strange the man/woman or the situation, more is kinki the game. A black man is a black man, and all we know what it means. In our fantasy a blonde girlfriend banged by a dirty, mad man is more arousing than a white, young normal man.
Pray tell, what does it mean :unsure:

Because the kink you are looking for isn't here.

Reactions: restlez
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes