John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I got it after office talk with boss, guess I chose to write honest review, not sure about that
Yes, you get the point for standing up to your boss. In fact, standing up to her actually gets you popularity among your co workers. I think going this route will actually be more beneficial for Ian's writing career than placating your boss.

Reactions: KDXvd and scor099

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Funny how everyone is butthurt about Cindy and Axel.

Let's be honest 2mn : her bf is fast becoming a bore, only playing videogames and only going out reluctanly to have a drink or two and that's it. Kind of growing a belly too which implies not even taking care of himself that much anymore. I can relate to where Cindy is coming from and why she's starting to feel frustrated.
Now she goes out with Ian, and you can feel some sparks, but he's still her BF's friend and so she might not be confortable with the idea of getting closer to him. Could even be oblivious that she's starting to feel better with him. After all she only started to do some stuff with him as of recently.
In that context, being alcoolised, frustrated with her life and bf, out in a nice bar, some really hot guy is complimenting her and hitting on her. Of course she's going to be flattered and maybe flustered. If you as a man where in the same situation where a dropdead gorgeous woman would hit on you while in a bar with a good looking friend of your gf, you would do the exact same thing she did. That is, again, be flattered.
But as of now she hasn't cheated, hasn't expressed that she wants to, and we don't know that she will in fact do anything with Axel -that is if we still pursue her cause if we don't I expect she will do something with him. And even if she did, it would actually make more sense for her to cheat the first time with someone else than Ian. Kind of a realisation that things are not working for her anymore, and allowing herself to move on with Ian.
Things in life are rarely simple and black or white. I would even add that maybe that's the biggest progress so far with that game compared to GGGB as in it looks like the decisions made are more "subtle" (because the protagonists are older and more mature as well so it actually make sense).

I for one welcome the competition with Axel and that it doesn't feel "easy" to get Cindy, and will look forward to cuck Wade (i'm a bastard like that) and stick it up to Axel. And if I come second to him I'll make damn sure to make it clear to Cindy why she shouldn't pay attention to him and that I (Ian) am the better choice instead.

edit : sorry for novel length comment
This is well said and essentially my thoughts. Cindy hasn't done anything wrong thus far and it's completely understandable why she would start feeling dissatisfied with Wade. And even despite that she refused to cheat and didn't feel comfortable with Ian escalating things.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
For everyone mentioning incest or other fetishes that really crosses taboo lines by a mile, I think you should start accepting that there won't be any of that in this game. Everything about the production so far indicates there is an ambition to make a game that game critics (as much as they review erotic games) will praise with the probable end goal to market it on a storefront like Steam.

Fans of these fetishes will inevitably be disappointed, but I think the game will more than make up for that in overall quality and intrigue.

Besides, it's not like 75% of the games on this site don't already cater to those demands.
I think it's way too early to tell what will or will not be added. It looks like there could be cuckold added (which is taboo) with the option to be more beta and Jeremy fucking Alison. Or after Cindy and Axel set up a photoshoot you have the option to tell her you want to see the photos. Both of those scenarios can easily turn into cuckolding or something similar. As for incest, we simply don't know if that will be added yet. We don't even know if Lena and her mom will even meet face to face. I think we need to have more updates or an explicit statement from Eva herself before making judgement calls tbh.

Reactions: Baka!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think we will see him again.
My Lena gave him the money and while she was waiting for Mr. Ward the guy wanted to apologize to her for that night and Mr. Ward came and interupted them and he recognized him. He was his highschool friend/classmate
I was gonna give him money until he got attitude and expect more so I reloaded and didn't give him shit lol

Reactions: Dan_

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I cried myself to sleep when not even one good Samaritan could explain to me how to go with cindy.
Give her a beer at the beginning
Play pool with her on your team and bet money and win both games
The rest is obvious (like going to the other bar when she decides to leave) and choosing the options that make her happy which you can save and reload to see which one it is

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So, what is everyone's thought on Emma? So far she seems to share her screen time with Wade and is not as actively featured in the story as other girls. She seems to be interested in politics and presents another perspective on what's happening in ORS-world politics and the economy. What do you think would be her role in the story? Would it be possible for her to gain some support and actually start actively opposing the status quo and fight for the changes against the likes of Seymour? What about her role in Ian's and Lena's path? She seems to have a fun personality and a head on her shoulders. I personally want to see more of her and explore her character more to make her feel more important.
I can't really say honestly. She seems like a fine person and a bit of a free spirit but other than that we don't know a whole lot about her

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think that most of Wade's problems come from Cindy being bitchy. She could be toxic and he just wants to escape and play videogames, making things even worse. If Cindy breaks up with Wade (or issue an ultimatum), I think there are possibilities where his character might go. According to his bio, he was quite outgoing before meeting Cindy so after losing her he could resume his game or become completely depressed and lose himself in his addiction. He might become a cuckold, sharing Cindy with Ian/Jeremy/Axel. I hope there would also be an option to help Wade and save his and Cindy's relationship, maybe with a foursome with Lena and Ian. He has potential. We'll see how it goes for him.
Why would Cindy be the sole reason for Wade's predicament? We're told everything was great for them in the beginning (which would give Cindy no reason to be bitchy because she only bitches about Wade's lack of fire and passion) but that Wade slowly began turning into who he is now. I think it's more that Wade himself became that way for whatever reason but it was not because of Cindy being bitchy. From what I understand, her bitchiness only came after Wade's attitude change. Maybe Wade felt like he doesn't have anything else to strive to because he's 'made it'. You often see in marriages that the wife or husband will let themselves go and not be as proactive because they feel they've already secured a partner so no use in keeping up with yourself.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
When given the option of what kind of book Ian is going to write, I chose Fantasy because it is something I like, and you also get points with Lena. But the option for History intrigues me, can we get to know and maybe even become Mr. Ward's pupil? or join Emma and do something based on her and Ian's views on the subject.

In relation to Ward's old colleague, an option for retribution for something he probably would have done would be interesting.

What did you guys choose Sci-Fi, History or Fantasy?

Thanks for the correction BloodyMares
I chose Sci-Fi because of the Space Marine picture it had

Reactions: ItWasn'tMe

Visual Hunt

Dec 22, 2018
ORS so far has been great. Getting those skill points and managing those specific skills can be a bit challenging especially deciding what order you want your specific skill point to increase. Getting left out of a specific skill based choice just because you've chosen to level a different skill instead of the other. I'm already guessing as the game progresses and the more chapters are released the player can't realistically have every single skill based choice options on one or more playthrough unless you played the game thoroughly and come up with a formula to get every skill choice before you are locked out. It might take a bit of experimenting. I'm kinda hoping that the game is more forgiving in this aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasDoc

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Character design (Seymour)

There were no "villains" in GGGB, but I'd say Arthur was pretty close. And he was one of the most popular characters... He was selfish and depraved, but his interest was fairly simple and straightforward: to do selfish and depraves things to Ash and Iris.

For ORS I wanted the characters to move the plot forward in a more significant way. I wanted there to be actual villains. And as I was plotting the story and themes, two characters I had conceptualised merged into one: Seymour Ward. He's intelligent, and ambitious, he has something that the main characters want, and he has his own agenda, one that benefits only him. And most of all, he has power. That's what Arthur lacked: while he was a simple middle-class widower, Seymour is on top of the mountain. And he's there for a reason.

You'll learn more about him as the game progresses, but so far his appearances have been very fun to write. I'm pretty pleased on how he turned out as a character and I can't wait to use him in the many scenes that are already on my mind. I hope you enjoy interacting with him, opposing him, profiting from him or even helping him achieve his goals...
He is the Far-Right party leader of Spain :ROFLMAO:

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
goddamn the similarity between the 2 is uncanny :oops::oops:, maybe EvaKiss did really used him as the inspiration for Seymour (Don't know about his personality but the looks)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just hope Cindy won't fuck Axel when they do the photoshoot. Also we couldn't even see that scene if it happens, only if Lena was there and saw them :D
I have fait in you Cindy, don't let me down girl :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
hi all do we have a walkthrough for the 0.3 update ??
Not yet. Soon. Tomorrow or the day after. I'll talk about it in a bit.
Why would Cindy be the sole reason for Wade's predicament? We're told everything was great for them in the beginning (which would give Cindy no reason to be bitchy because she only bitches about Wade's lack of fire and passion) but that Wade slowly began turning into who he is now. I think it's more that Wade himself became that way for whatever reason but it was not because of Cindy being bitchy. From what I understand, her bitchiness only came after Wade's attitude change. Maybe Wade felt like he doesn't have anything else to strive to because he's 'made it'. You often see in marriages that the wife or husband will let themselves go and not be as proactive because they feel they've already secured a partner so no use in keeping up with yourself.
My reasoning comes more from Ian's perspective. Cindy has this bratty attitude and gets pissed the moment you do something different from what she wanted you to do. She also likes to freeload. If you refuse to pay for her cocktails, she gets very angry, calling Ian petty and cheap (but maybe she is), refusing to see the reason when Ian says that he isn't loaded with cash and that taxi is a luxury when you're broke. It's so easy for Axel to talk Cindy into the photoshoot once he tells her that it's for free. Sometimes it feels like she's the type of girl who wants to be a gold-digging trophy wife. Add to that the occasional nagging...The thing is, we don't know what is her and Wade's relationship was like when they started dating. She says that everything was perfect but it could be that it was perfect for her but not for him because Wade seems like the type of guy who'd want to avoid unnecessary drama. We need to hear his POV to properly understand what's going on between them.
Any content worth going through the holly route ?
Depends on your patience. Holly is the long game. If you are looking for immediate sexy content, then not yet. If you're looking for wholesome character moments with her, then absolutely. So far there are cute dates with her that flesh out her character even more and the date with her and Lena in Chapter 3 might potentially lead to the threesome with Ian, Holly, and Lena in the future updates.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
POLL
So, as some of you know, I took over the ORS walkthrough from Zoey Raven. I promised that the walkthrough will be updated once Beta is released and I intend to keep that promise. My reason for waiting for the Beta is the bugs and errors that are most likely to be in the Alpha. The Beta usually fixes all of them, leaving very minor things to adjust in the Final. However, this time the Beta was released too soon and there is still a couple of major bugs that prevent from playing however you want, forcing you to pick certain options that are stable. My question is, should I release the walkthrough ASAP anyway, even if the build is still in this state and simply mention the serious bugs. Or would you rather wait for the walkthrough to be released once the stable Final build is out? Vote with reactions:
1) Release ASAP - 2020-06-09_09-10-19.png
2) Better wait for the Final - 2020-06-09_09-11-15.png

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I think it's way too early to tell what will or will not be added. It looks like there could be cuckold added (which is taboo) with the option to be more beta and Jeremy fucking Alison. Or after Cindy and Axel set up a photoshoot you have the option to tell her you want to see the photos. Both of those scenarios can easily turn into cuckolding or something similar. As for incest, we simply don't know if that will be added yet. We don't even know if Lena and her mom will even meet face to face. I think we need to have more updates or an explicit statement from Eva herself before making judgement calls tbh.
If I remember correctly, Lena has a brother according to the choices the player can make when she's talking to her mum. So future incest scenario might be possible. Possible, but unlikely to happen.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes