maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Concerning that one line ... no I don't think him having that kind of thought automatically makes him a cuck, I'm saying that it's not very surprising that he gives that kind of vibe after thinking that kind of things.
And to make myself clear, that "epic fail" isn't my canon of the story, I just explored the game, I experimented many options, choices and path and discovered that without wanting to go the "loser route" Ian has some fucked up things in his head... but like I said, I didn't expect him to have his confidence below zero.
So you are saying that Ian gives you a cuck vibe ONLY because of this ONE THOUGHT he had that you found by "experimenting with options and choices". Now that I think about it, there's not a chance in hell that Alison comes with you if you don't have charisma or lust at level 2. This means that a good ending with Alison is literally unmissable and the situation that you are talking about can happen ONLY if you deliberately choose a bad option.
Now the things that you are all saying about Ian make even less sense than before.

Jun 15, 2017
So you are saying that Ian gives you a cuck vibe ONLY because of this ONE THOUGHT he had that you found by "experimenting with options and choices". Now that I think about it, there's not a chance in hell that Alison comes with you if you don't have charisma or lust at level 2. This means that a good ending with Alison is literally unmissable and the situation that you are talking about can happen ONLY if you deliberately choose a bad option.
Now the things that you are all saying about Ian make even less sense than before.
Actually, in my first playthrough of Ch.2 (alpha), I managed to bring Allison at Ian's place but apparently he lacked all the stats necessary to keep it up and only had the choice "I can't"
And also, I like to read what other options bring in terms of interactions, so even if I had all the choices, I would have saved before picking one and pick all of them just to read stuff exactly like I did with Mr. Ward when discussing with him in the art gallery and also during the dinner on the topic of philosophy.
Does that make it clearer for you ? If not, I can't help you anymore, buddy.

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone can guess dick size of main male characters of this game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree for the most part. Things we know for sure: Axel is smaller than Jeremy since we know Lena has seen both naked. Ian and Robert are basically the same size. The others we can only guess at.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Actually, in my first playthrough of Ch.2 (alpha), I managed to bring Allison at Ian's place but apparently he lacked all the stats necessary to keep it up and only had the choice "I can't"
And also, I like to read what other options bring in terms of interactions, so even if I had all the choices, I would have saved before picking one and pick all of them just to read stuff exactly like I did with Mr. Ward when discussing with him in the art gallery and also during the dinner on the topic of philosophy.
Does that make it clearer for you ? If not, I can't help you anymore, buddy.
I understand you perfectly. I just can't agree with things you say about Ian. He does not deserve all that shit are giving him. :HideThePain:
Unfortunately, I can't change your point of view. I guess it's time to end this discussion :).

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
The discussion here is real. and the new update is 3 weeks from now.

I also like the game a lot. And Ian as a character. He has depth. He sees himself as a misfit (when he talked about school and his friends, all misfits) and Minerva is giving him this vibe, too. Even Holly had to admit, that he is treated unfairly.
So, he is still in developing, trying his best to live his passion, but getting beaten every now and then.
Work - he is treated like scum, Holly is always better by default no matter what.
Gym - Kickboxing is fun and he trains hard, but is defeated by Jeremy everytime, just because of his hight. losing by default.
Lovelife - Well, here is the first step towards something cool developing with Lena. You can play him as a player, he has potential. But on the other hand can i relate to the version of Ian with low selfesteem.
The only reason he thinks Jeremy would perhaps be better for Alison is, that he exactly knows, that she just needs a good old fuck because he can relate to the brake up of hers, the need of positive attention etc. And at that moment, he could not give it to her.

You really need to think of Ian as a perceptive, intelligent human beeing. dont ignore, that Alison is a really good friend over years. there is much more to it than just a nice fuck because of her titties.

All the discussion is prove, that the writing by Eva is really good :p

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Well, that's a shame. But at least if she's not a primary sexual interest for either Ian or Lena, I hope to at least see her become more developed as a character and Ian's friend along with Wade. I don't see Perry as anybody's love interest (Ian or Lena), yet he's a major supporting character with lots of written dialogue. And together with Wade and Emma, they were the OG foursome, "The Fucking Chicken Nuggets".
On a walkthrough that I saw somewhere, you can raise Lena and Perry's relationship with each other. I don't know if it will be a friendly or sexual relationship though.

ItWasn'tMe

Feb 21, 2019
When given the option of what kind of book Ian is going to write, I chose Fantasy because it is something I like, and you also get points with Lena. But the option for History intrigues me, can we get to know and maybe even become Mr. Ward's pupil? or join Emma and do something based on her and Ian's views on the subject.

In relation to Ward's old colleague, an option for retribution for something he probably would have done would be interesting.

What did you guys choose Sci-Fi, History or Fantasy?

Thanks for the correction BloodyMares

Last edited:
Reactions: Brickman

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I wonder how the warning (in the bar) of Ian to Cindy will affect (how it will help) so that she is careful with Axel.
I think this should somehow help Cindy (somehow affect the events). I think the choice for Ian to warn Cindy for a reason.
I hope this warning helps and saves Cindy!

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
When given the option of what kind of book Ian is going to write, I chose RPG because it is something I like, and you also get points with Lena. But the option for History intrigues me, can we get to know and maybe even become Mr. Ward's pupil? or join Emma and do something based on her and Ian's views on the subject.

In relation to Ward's old colleague, an option for retribution for something he probably would have done would be interesting.

What did you guys choose Sci-Fi, History or RPG?
Sci-Fi

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
if you warn her, she will get mad at him, don't do that.
she is a grown woman, she can think with her own head.

Reactions: Brickman

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What did you guys choose Sci-Fi, History or RPG?
What kind of RPG are you talking about? Ian writes a book, not a game. Fantasy is the third genre. Did Witcher 3 brainwash everyone into thinking that RPG games are made exclusively in the Fantasy setting or what?

I chose Sci-Fi with Vengeance motivation, and apparently Ian is going to write the plot for Assassin's Creed.
"I was thinking about making the protagonist trying to find retribution for the loss of his ancestral lineage to a corrupt mega-corporation..."

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I chose Sci-Fi with Vengeance motivation, and apparently Ian is going to write the plot for Assassin's Creed.
"I was thinking about making the protagonist trying to find retribution for the loss of his ancestral lineage to a corrupt mega-corporation..."
Kinda ironic since the plot seems to be the same run-of-the-mill schlock Ian is criticizing other authors for. His main protagonist is going to be really badass. :LOL:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
There is nothing truly new under the sun. All human beings are capable of doing is creating idea chimeras that seem original. You always stand on the shoulders of great men and women of the past. Cliches work. That is why they exist. Their continued existence as 'memes' (the gene analogue) is a proof of their success.

Reactions: BloodyMares

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Kinda ironic since the plot seems to be the same run-of-the-mill schlock Ian is criticizing other authors for. His main protagonist is going to be really badass. :LOL:
Well honestly even the style of Ian's critic of the book is not really good. It's overwritten. He's trying too hard imo.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Really solid update. I played through the Cherry route, Alison route, and Robert route as well as getting Cindy's scenes. I feel like there's going to be more development of Lena and Robert. Both haven't done anything abhorrent to each other and even though there's not much in common between them at the moment there's attempts. I think Eva is gonna surprise a lot of people with Robert tbh. Jeremy, as we already knew, is of course a player. This won't go down well with Louise. As Lena you'll probably get the option to tell her or not. Cherry was amazing, probably my favorite rn. I want to like Alison as there was some nice scenes with her and I see the potential of an actual relationship forming but the fact she would so willingly fuck Jeremy is concerning. It's not gonna be hard to break up Cindy and Wade. I didn't realize how on the edge their relationship actually was. Cindy clearly wants a man who's passionate, ambitious, and has things going for him. None of which Wade has. As for Axel, I decided I was actually gonna be nice to him. I see no reason for Ian to be enemies with him at this point as Axel has done nothing to Ian. I believe if you continue with Cindy nothing between her and Axel will happen. Maybe it will open up to a sort of cuckolding though as after Axel leaves you have the option to tell Cindy you want to see her photos she takes with him, which I'm all for that as long as you get the option to have Cindy for yourself if you want. One thing I'm interested in about Lena though is how will Robert take seeing her and Ward together? How will Lena explain it? I also think Ward and Axel will start their own modelling company or something in that vein. Now I must go into a deep depression until the next release.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes