pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
No model-caliber-girl vs ugly-bastard content yet. You'll eventually get some with Stan. But he's more the spineless, pudgy, low-confidence doting type which does not fill the ugly bastard aesthetic. Potentially the bouncer though, later in game, unless content isn't just between him and one of the side characters (likely Holly) where we'll barely see much of anything but a few photos/vids.
I want to see Lena and Boss(Ed was the name i guess) My dream from first episode

Elisagee

Mar 9, 2018
I confirm both are from Dashole maybe you can contact him through his page on patreon
Dashole and DH are not the same person. I'm one of his patrons, and he already said he found it funny/weird that someone else is also using his initials. :LOL:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Guys, what are you thinking about possibility of reunion Ian with Gillian? Can this may be like netorase when Ian takes her back or maybe relationship with BDSM dynamics like Lena & Axel ? What would you prefers?
oh a man of culture i see prob gillian, holly or cindy are your best bet in the future (most potential to get that ) if you play a certain way

broxitar

May 29, 2021
From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Ch 9 is the final chapter of the game. Is that right? So if you did stuff with Seymour, the guy basically owns Lena? And if you tried to ignore/refuse him, he basically blackmails Lena? And we don't get to find out how Ian's book performs based on the choices you made? And nothing gets resolved after discovering that Seymour is into some awful, shady business stuff? Granted, I didn't explore some of the other paths, like Robert's, but it seems a bit open-ended.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedGlow

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, what are you thinking about possibility of reunion Ian with Gillian? Can this may be like netorase when Ian takes her back or maybe relationship with BDSM dynamics like Lena & Axel ? What would you prefers?
Yes. I think if you keep looking at her pics plus jerking off to pics of Jeremy and Alison it's planting the seeds of netorase.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Ch 9 is the final chapter of the game. Is that right? So if you did stuff with Seymour, the guy basically owns Lena? And if you tried to ignore/refuse him, he basically blackmails Lena? And we don't get to find out how Ian's book performs based on the choices you made? And nothing gets resolved after discovering that Seymour is into some awful, shady business stuff? Granted, I didn't explore some of the other paths, like Robert's, but it seems a bit open-ended.
No, we are just halfway through the game.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
This is not an accurate rumor. The game is going to have AT LEAST 20 chapters. So everything haven't been properly set up yet, it's too soon to think about any kind of endings.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Solid game. Like the girl on girl romance, even though it's not the dominant focus on here. Holly is a cutie, need more content with her and lena.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yes. I think if you keep looking at her pics plus jerking off to pics of Jeremy and Alison it's planting the seeds of netorase.
i dont think that alison is ntr you have a sharing/corruption path,a love path and a path where you dont care (not attached) and jeremy send you pics and specify what a huge womanizer he is not really ntr.gillian,cindy holly have more potential.

gillian seems like a nympo so if she comes back it would be very risky to fall in love with her again(she already cheated on him maybe devoloped a kink for that) maybe there will be a revenge path and a path for a more loser/shy/insecure ian with ntr potential.

cindy already has potential if you go after cindy but are always passive/insecure/one pump wonder in axels presence if axel touch her in photoshoots there could be a path depends how you play. (and I dont know if you told him about lena plays a role in that)

and if holly is toegether with ian and you play again more of a kind of nerd/insecure/one pump wonder there could be potential in the future to push her(on disco partys,drugs and a lot of other thinks that they can influance her in a bad way) with evil ivy and lena but we will see.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Question only for first-hour players of ORS whom installed the remastered:
did You play AGAIN from the start or did You open a relatively fresh save and played the game from that point ?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes