Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
So is Eva still doing that Stan rework? It was talked about back in Febuary but after doing a search on Patreon and here I couldn't find anything concrete if it has been done yet. Her progress reports are all about chapter 10

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So is Eva still doing that Stan rework? It was talked about back in Febuary but after doing a search on Patreon and here I couldn't find anything concrete if it has been done yet. Her progress reports are all about chapter 10
Chapter 9 Remastered (with Stan rework) was released back in April. Now Eva is fully focused on developing Chapter 10.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Chapter 9 Remastered (with Stan rework) was released back in April. Now Eva is fully focused on developing Chapter 10.
Yeah, I liked the remaster to be honest. I was happy to see Stan get more love and look forward to the next chapter. I like Stan's character. Probably one of the more likable male characters in the game in my opinion. Sticks to himself and doesn't bother anyone, isn't whoring around etc.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I liked the remaster to be honest. I was happy to see Stan get more love and look forward to the next chapter. I like Stan's character. Probably one of the more likable male characters in the game in my opinion. Sticks to himself and doesn't bother anyone, isn't whoring around etc.
Stan gives off some serious "While you were outside getting laid, I stayed inside and studied the blade" vibes.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1880624

Chapter 10 weekly status report (7)

I'm a bit late with this weeks status report but just about on time.

This week I kept my focus on writing. I'm still working on Ian's part, not going as fast as I'd like but I'd say I feel pretty happy with how the scenes are turning out. I can't give you any details without spoiling the plot, so I'll leave you with this WIP drawing of sweet Holly. What do you think it's the context of this scene?

View attachment 1880626

During this weeks I'll continue writing and devoting some time to art too; still many illustrations to complete. I'm outsourcing some of the least important ones to speed up the process, but I still need to involve myself with those, no no hands-free illustrations just yet. In any case, I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable delegating 100% on those, especially the ones that stand out the most to me!

It's been a bit hard for me to engage with the community through here or Discord while I try to focus on writing, but at least I'll keep updating you as promised. As always, thanks for your support and patience, I'm working to make them worth it!
Well that doesn't look promising for a 3 Month release date.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1880624

This week I kept my focus on writing. I'm still working on Ian's part, not going as fast as I'd like but I'd say I feel pretty happy with how the scenes are turning out. I can't give you any details without spoiling the plot, so I'll leave you with this WIP drawing of sweet Holly. What do you think it's the context of this scene?

View attachment 1880626

During this weeks I'll continue writing and devoting some time to art too; still many illustrations to complete. I'm outsourcing some of the least important ones to speed up the process, but I still need to involve myself with those, no no hands-free illustrations just yet. In any case, I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable delegating 100% on those, especially the ones that stand out the most to me!

It's been a bit hard for me to engage with the community through here or Discord while I try to focus on writing, but at least I'll keep updating you as promised. As always, thanks for your support and patience, I'm working to make them worth it!
Holly sleepover in Ian's room

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1880624

View attachment 1880626

Lena giving Holly some tongue lessons. :sneaky::LOL::LOL:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 1880624

View attachment 1880626

no news about the steam Version? :cry: .

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes