Dan_

May 5, 2019
I recommend trying different things when you complete the current version, events can change a lot when you have different stats.
That's one of the things that makes EK's games so enjoyable. Different stats can lead to different outcomes thus making the games re-playable :love:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I recommend trying different things when you complete the current version, events can change a lot when you have different stats.
that requires soo many save files that, I find, it's easy to lose track of where your character / story is at.

Reactions: Dan_

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I really think that Eva Kiss is going to surprise us a lot with Jeremy's character and will get us to feel sympathy for him, we will surely see what Jeremy was like before he was the Jeremy we know and we will feel very sorry for him, maybe Ian has the opportunity of having a deep discussion with his friend Jeremy if he has enough intelligence and a good relationship with Jeremy, maybe we can see a big change in Jeremy's attitude

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
All story, no sex.

Takes much longer to get to where the story gets interesting, bored me in the end. Good Girl much better paced. Also its pretty much the same drawings all the way through so far.

Sure it will be excellent in the end, but right now its pretty much snoozeville.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 601364

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: UNOFFCIAL ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGS -
FAN SIGS2 - WALKTHROUGH
Thanks to magicuser007 for sharing!
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Where is the Android version, there's no link!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well, i hate his f*** guts:mad: and i hope someone will kick the shit out of him again real soon :D
He's very annoying. The second "date" with him is such a snoozefest, I can't believe how a person can be so shallow and boring. And it gets on my nerves how he's so impatient that he gets very pissed and petty if Lena decides to reject him a second time. It's as if he knows that if Lena gets to know him well, he won't stand a chance with her anymore so he wants to do the deed before she sees right through his shit. I hate that if Lena fucks him in Chapter 2, she can't ditch him in Chapter 3 anymore, forced to choose between a quickie on Sunday or sex on Wednesday night. Well, at least she's fully aware that he's not boyfriend material and uses him as a fuck-meat. Though he's lame in bed, Lena is better using a dildo because at least dildo won't cum as fast.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
He's very annoying. The second "date" with him is such a snoozefest, I can't believe how a person can be so shallow and boring. And it gets on my nerves how he's so impatient that he gets very pissed and petty if Lena decides to reject him a second time. It's as if he knows that if Lena gets to know him well, he won't stand a chance with her anymore so he wants to do the deed before she sees right through his shit. I hate that if Lena fucks him in Chapter 2, she can't ditch him in Chapter 3 anymore, forced to choose between a quickie on Sunday or sex on Wednesday night. Well, at least she's fully aware that he's not boyfriend material and uses him as a fuck-meat. Though he's lame in bed, Lena is better using a dildo because at least dildo won't cum as fast.
i didn't play his path and won't ever again, the guy is just :sick:
my Lena will wait for Ian or maybe some new guy who is nice, jacked up and rich :D
she had enough of shit life, it's time for her to enjoy life :cool:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I think the protagonist should be the Lena (I love her)and the game to become like it (Good Girl). the (Good Girl gone bad) is the top game and now that it's over I haven't seen anything like it. (sorry for bad english)
I prefered playing as a guy. I actually hope I won't be forced to hook up with her, I didn't like her from the start. If the two MC are bound to end together then this would be in fact a linear storyline and all the tiny choices beforehand will not matter much

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes