Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Or
i didn't play his path and won't ever again, the guy is just :sick:
my Lena will wait for Ian or maybe some new guy who is nice, jacked up and rich :D
she had enough of shit life, it's time for her to enjoy life :cool:
Or maybe someone who is fun and thrill, why so boring?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This looks like GGGBx2, doubt we will be forced to be with Lena/Ian. The game is only in its third update and you can see already different paths like Cuck Ian or Slutty Lena.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
This looks like GGGBx2, doubt we will be forced to be with Lena/Ian. The game is only in its third update and you can see already different paths like Cuck Ian or Slutty Lena.
I didn't know about this cuck path (and don't want to actually lo). In version 0.2 it ended hooking up with the tall girl from his friend group, don't recall the name. But I didn't like how I lost willpower score when deciding to avoid contacting Lena on social media. The author presumed I was shy when in fact I was not interested and actually exerted self-control with this decision so it shall have given me an extra will point, not cost me one. At that moment I felt the pressure I hope the author will lift it in future chapters

Last edited:

daliath

Apr 17, 2020
I prefered playing as a guy. I actually hope I won't be forced to hook up with her, I didn't like her from the start. If the two MC are bound to end together then this would be in fact a linear storyline and all the tiny choices beforehand will not matter much
From wikipedia about the "red thread of fate":

The It is commonly thought of as an invisible red cord around the finger of those that are destined to meet one another in a certain situation as they are "their true love".

The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.

Reactions: Big Zeta

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
From wikipedia about the "red thread of fate":

The It is commonly thought of as an invisible red cord around the finger of those that are destined to meet one another in a certain situation as they are "their true love".

The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.
Fuck, I knew it.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I didn't know about this cuck path (and don't want to actually lo). In version 0.2 it ended hooking up with the tall girl from his friend group, don't recall the name. But I didn't like how I lost willpower score when deciding to avoid contacting Lena on social media. The author presumed I was shy when in fact I was not interested and actually exerted self-control with this decision so it shall have given me an extra will point, not cost me one. At that moment I felt the pressure I hope the author will lift it in future chapters
Here's your biggest mistake. For some reason, you assumed that YOU were the main character when in fact it was never the case. The author presented the story with 2 defined (by her) playable characters that you can role-play as, nothing more. If you expected a "make your own character" type of deal and don't like what you got, it's nobody's fault.

And btw, you don't lose willpower, just 1 charisma XP. You don't get more charismatic by not talking to people.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Yo don't lose Will points by not inviting Lena to a date, you just don't earn 1 charisma XP point (you need 3 to get a full charisma point) so I wouldn't say there's pressure at all to make that choice.

Reactions: KDXvd

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Lot of people seems to hate Robert, he's a dick, yeah, but Arthur was x100 times a dick in GGGB and everybody loved him lol. I think Robert serves his purpose very well, in being a less than ideal partner to Lena but "corrupting" her into morally questionable choices and relationships. We don't know how his relationship with Lena will evolve, but considering he's been on scraps with Axel and Ian already we can assume he will bring even more drama (and hopefully we get the chance to kick his ass again). All in all I enjoy his character and I liked how he used his tricks to get into Lena's panties, but it seems Lena will also get the option to use Robert to please herself, like he was a walking dildo, so the hunter becomes the hunted so to speak

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The red thread of fate may not necessarily be between Lena and Ian, but also between either who meets their destined lover due to the other one. Lena and / or Ian may not be the one tied at the other end of the string, but the string itself. Ian could end up with Ivy, or Lena with Holly, etc.

Jun 15, 2017
Lot of people seems to hate Robert, he's a dick, yeah, but Arthur was x100 times a dick in GGGB and everybody loved him lol. I think Robert serves his purpose very well, in being a less than ideal partner to Lena but "corrupting" her into morally questionable choices and relationships. We don't know how his relationship with Lena will evolve, but considering he's been on scraps with Axel and Ian already we can assume he will bring even more drama (and hopefully we get the chance to kick his ass again). All in all I enjoy his character and I liked how he used his tricks to get into Lena's panties, but it seems Lena will also get the option to use Robert to please herself, like he was a walking dildo, so the hunter becomes the hunted so to speak
Personally, I didn't like Arthur, he's a very despicable character and it's obvious especially when Ash don't get involved with him but he still tries to get in her panties (at the dinner with Eric's family) and gets mad if she rejects him but at least, Ash gets something from Arthur for going his way, a lot of money, a lot of lust points and he was able to sexually satisfy her as well.
What does Lena get from Robert ? Mediocre sex relief ? A bit more slutty (for the slutty route) ah and maybe she keeps her job I think. What else ? I didn't explore his route, I wasn't interested.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I think it was heavily implied even if you don't explore his route that if Lena sleeps with Robert, she'll be able to keep her job at the restaurant as he puts in a good word for her. I doubt he sticks around as I can't imagine many players like the character. He was not supposed to be a main character to begin with, and I expect for him to get dropped soon. He reminds me of that college guy from GGGB, the Jack clone, I don't even remember his name; he was universally hated, too. The dev wrote him off after a few updates.

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
The red thread of fate may not necessarily be between Lena and Ian, but also between either who meets their destined lover due to the other one. Lena and / or Ian may not be the one tied at the other end of the string, but the string itself. Ian could end up with Ivy, or Lena with Holly, etc.
Sounds a bit like "How I met your mother" to me :)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lot of people seems to hate Robert, he's a dick, yeah, but Arthur was x100 times a dick in GGGB and everybody loved him lol.
I personally don't get the love for Arthur at all and I smiled when I learned that he kills himself in one of the endings. What is it with old fat despicable perverts (even willing to abuse their daughter) that makes them so popular? Is it like the secret taboo fantasy to treat women like that or what?
But on another hand, as The Bastard mentioned, Ash at least got money from him, and apparently she got the thrill of being dominated in a "safe" environment (unlike with the gang), so he managed to meet her needs while satisfying his own. And Arthur actually pushes Ash to try more depraved things. Lena on the other hand can't even cum from sex with Robert without using her hand to stimulate herself and he's very boring and stupid (if people who call Ian boring like Robert, they are hypocrites). And it's not like he has anything to corrupt her with. So far he's just impatient and wants Lena to fuck him whenever he's horny, and that's it. I guess later he could bring up trying anal or a threesome (with a girl, who else), and that would be all that he's capable to come up with.

What does Lena get from Robert ? Mediocre sex relief ? A bit more slutty (for the slutty route) ah and maybe she keeps her job I think. What else ? I didn't explore his route, I wasn't interested.
Pretty much. I explored all of his scenes (had to) and all of them are underwhelming. Even Lena is not impressed. At best, "It was alright". The only "perks" are that she gets to keep the waitressing job (which would be counter-productive if you want Lena to get corrupted into doing more sexy things for money) and call him when she's horny. One cool thing is that she can welcome him into the apartment while completely naked. And I guess a bonus is that Lena clearly asserts dominance in their relationship once she gets too horny and uses him as an alternative to a dildo which is somewhat entertaining to watch. She even rides him hard after he cums too fast just to get a little bit of satisfaction from the whole thing. He's clearly not the type of character to corrupt Lena, he doesn't have it in him (she was with Axel ffs). But maybe because he can't satisfy her and keeps edging her, he could be a trigger for Lena to be more slutty, trying multiple partners that could do it for her.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes