patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
there is no new content:mad:
I want to see Lena in new scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate she just updated V3 like a week and a half ago. V4 will be next month probably (maybe a bit more cause she said she wants to take some rest - and god knows she deserves it). That smiley face is a bit offensive considering how much work she puts in her game ! How many dev do you know updates their games so frequently and with that quality ? Maybe be a bit patient yeah ?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
there is no new content:mad:
I want to see Lena in new scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no new content in betas and final version, if you want new content, you play the 0.4 alpha
Eva is doing fantastic work with this game and updates are every month without fault
be patient...

Reactions: Brickman

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I don't normally play games with a female protagonist, so before download I have a question.
When playing as the female, are you forced into sex scenes with males, or can you decide to pursue females only (and possibly the male protagonist character)?

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I don't normally play games with a female protagonist, so before download I have a question.
When playing as the female, are you forced into sex scenes with males, or can you decide to peruse females only (and possiblely the male protagonist character)?
If GGGB is anything to go by, and it seems so, nothing is forced upon you. You take the decisions of the people you want to sleep with. GGGB being Eva Kiss previous game.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
When playing as the female, are you forced into sex scenes with males, or can you decide to peruse females only (and possiblely the male protagonist character)?
Evakiss games give you complete control on who you end up with. However her games also contain scenes where based on your character some scenes are forced. IN ORS you play both male and female lead so the choices may be limited for certain characters. You will only know once a few more chapters are out.

My recommendation would be to play her first game Good Girl Gone Bad. Excellent game. Actually the game that made me interested in trying out playing as a female prog in other games.

Please try the game. I have played a lot of games in this site but none like GGGB and ORS. Nothing ever came close to these games

May 4, 2017
A Defence of Robert

In my opinion Robert gets way to harshly judged. So let's go over some points.

boring: Lena really only talks to him on their 2. date. She is bored because he is 'mundane' and 'irrelevant'. Then she asks him about her job, which he doesn't know yet. She asks him about his love live, which he is not comfortable talking about and she asks him about his passion. Well, he doesn't have one. So what, not everyone is an (unsuccessful) artist burning with a deep passion. Lena btw when asked the same can answer 'writing songs', 'modelling', 'making money' or 'enjoying life' which is actually the same he says.

bad lover: So he can't get Lena to cum. But isn't that at least as much because of her not being ready than him being clumsy? Also I can't remember anyone badmouthing Cherry or Allison, both of which can't get Ian to cum, either. The second time, Lena cums (as long as she doesn't worry too much about being late) so he can't be all bad.

creepy: So he wants to fuck Lena. Anyone here wants to throw the first stone? And you barely even know her. He sees her every day, her ready smile, her sinew neck slowly turning, lightly tilting, her hair shimmering in the ambient light. Her slender arm stretching out, bending forward, her tight pants stretching, her breasts sliding slowly against the velvet of her blou... Err, where was I?
Ahh yes, He is not interested in a relationship beyond sex. So what, so isn't she. He is her rebound guy after Axel. She is using him as much as he is using her.

Without Robert Lena wouldn't had sex yet. Thanks to him we got some really awesome scenes. For this alone I salute him.
Will I drop him like a trice used tissue the moment he gets in the way of anything else? Of course! But I will not hate him.

Oh nice defense my dude, however if Lena(that is you) refuses to sleep with him, he gets her fired. That dude is written to be hated you know one of those characters people love to hate if you know what I mean.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes