SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i love it when Jeremy gets mad when Ian doesn't want to show him Lena's Instagram :D
Jeremy: Seriously... Sometime you're a real jackass, dude.

haha, f*** off asshole :D
i can't wait for Lena to tell Louise what he did hihi, let me grab my popcorn :D

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
A Defence of Robert

In my opinion Robert gets way to harshly judged. So let's go over some points.

boring: Lena really only talks to him on their 2. date. She is bored because he is 'mundane' and 'irrelevant'. Then she asks him about her job, which he doesn't know yet. She asks him about his love live, which he is not comfortable talking about and she asks him about his passion. Well, he doesn't have one. So what, not everyone is an (unsuccessful) artist burning with a deep passion. Lena btw when asked the same can answer 'writing songs', 'modelling', 'making money' or 'enjoying life' which is actually the same he says.

bad lover: So he can't get Lena to cum. But isn't that at least as much because of her not being ready than him being clumsy? Also I can't remember anyone badmouthing Cherry or Allison, both of which can't get Ian to cum, either. The second time, Lena cums (as long as she doesn't worry too much about being late) so he can't be all bad.

creepy: So he wants to fuck Lena. Anyone here wants to throw the first stone? And you barely even know her. He sees her every day, her ready smile, her sinew neck slowly turning, lightly tilting, her hair shimmering in the ambient light. Her slender arm stretching out, bending forward, her tight pants stretching, her breasts sliding slowly against the velvet of her blou... Err, where was I?
Ahh yes, He is not interested in a relationship beyond sex. So what, so isn't she. He is her rebound guy after Axel. She is using him as much as he is using her.

Without Robert Lena wouldn't had sex yet. Thanks to him we got some really awesome scenes. For this alone I salute him.
Will I drop him like a trice used tissue the moment he gets in the way of anything else? Of course! But I will not hate him.

Addendum:
A (short) Explanation of Arthur
He is so delightfully perverse, he is the most refined, the most sublime of her possible perversions. While most other paths are all about how many huge dicks Ashley can shove in her orifices, he is about cheating on her boyfriend with his father, or tricking Iris into having sex with him.

Jun 15, 2017
Pretty much. I explored all of his scenes (had to) and all of them are underwhelming. Even Lena is not impressed. At best, "It was alright". The only "perks" are that she gets to keep the waitressing job (which would be counter-productive if you want Lena to get corrupted into doing more sexy things for money) and call him when she's horny. One cool thing is that she can welcome him into the apartment while completely naked. And I guess a bonus is that Lena clearly asserts dominance in their relationship once she gets too horny and uses him as an alternative to a dildo which is somewhat entertaining to watch. She even rides him hard after he cums too fast just to get a little bit of satisfaction from the whole thing. He's clearly not the type of character to corrupt Lena, he doesn't have it in him (she was with Axel ffs). But maybe because he can't satisfy her and keeps edging her, he could be a trigger for Lena to be more slutty, trying multiple partners that could do it for her.
Oooh now that's actually interesting, maybe one of the possible femdom route will be through Robert. This makes me want to go through it just out of curiousity but my canon/main version will remain the same, Ian x Lena x Holly
Now that's an interesting theory, maybe his role is like Doug's in GGGB, very stupid and uninteresting character that's just there to boost the MC into doing more naughty stuff. I'll give it a try in the next update.
i love it when Jeremy gets mad when Ian doesn't want to show him Lena's Instagram :D
Jeremy: Seriously... Sometime you're a real jackass, dude.

haha, f*** off asshole :D
i can't wait for Lena to tell Louise what he did hihi, let me grab my popcorn :D
Same, I'm already not that kind of guy to "show off" girls like some kind of trophy and especially if it's to give a perverted sex addict something to lust over but I once showed him out of curiosity and later when Lena and Jeremy meet each other, he says something like "Oh you're that model Ian met" and Lena thinks that Ian showed her off as if she was just a model and loses affection towards him.
It's also really ironic that Ian gets called a jackass by Jeremy, Ian is far more respectable than him on many aspects of his personality.
I too cannot wait to see the whole drama that scene caused, I hope it's going to be greatly entertaining.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
He's clearly not the type of character to corrupt Lena, he doesn't have it in him (she was with Axel ffs). But maybe because he can't satisfy her and keeps edging her, he could be a trigger for Lena to be more slutty, trying multiple partners that could do it for her.
damn, this could really be a great way to introduce slutty lena. that way it feels way more natural as of being self-imposed instead of eased into by others like ivy would. i hope we get other choices for the slut route though

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
i didn't play his path and won't ever again, the guy is just :sick:
my Lena will wait for Ian or maybe some new guy who is nice, jacked up and rich :D
she had enough of shit life, it's time for her to enjoy life :cool:
I fear your hope will be misplaced, IMHO Ian and Lena will suffer throughout this game

Reactions: Tallyhoe

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
A Defence of Robert

In my opinion Robert gets way to harshly judged. So let's go over some points.

boring: Lena really only talks to him on their 2. date. She is bored because he is 'mundane' and 'irrelevant'. Then she asks him about her job, which he doesn't know yet. She asks him about his love live, which he is not comfortable talking about and she asks him about his passion. Well, he doesn't have one. So what, not everyone is an (unsuccessful) artist burning with a deep passion. Lena btw when asked the same can answer 'writing songs', 'modelling', 'making money' or 'enjoying life' which is actually the same he says.

bad lover: So he can't get Lena to cum. But isn't that at least as much because of her not being ready than him being clumsy? Also I can't remember anyone badmouthing Cherry or Allison, both of which can't get Ian to cum, either. The second time, Lena cums (as long as she doesn't worry too much about being late) so he can't be all bad.

creepy: So he wants to fuck Lena. Anyone here wants to throw the first stone? And you barely even know her. He sees her every day, her ready smile, her sinew neck slowly turning, lightly tilting, her hair shimmering in the ambient light. Her slender arm stretching out, bending forward, her tight pants stretching, her breasts sliding slowly against the velvet of her blou... Err, where was I?
Ahh yes, He is not interested in a relationship beyond sex. So what, so isn't she. He is her rebound guy after Axel. She is using him as much as he is using her.

Without Robert Lena wouldn't had sex yet. Thanks to him we got some really awesome scenes. For this alone I salute him.
Will I drop him like a trice used tissue the moment he gets in the way of anything else? Of course! But I will not hate him.

Addendum:
A (short) Explanation of Arthur
He is so delightfully perverse, he is the most refined, the most sublime of her possible perversions. While most other paths are all about how many huge dicks Ashley can shove in her orifices, he is about cheating on her boyfriend with his father, or tricking Iris into having sex with him.
Perfect defense imo. Not to mention this is the very beginning of their relationship, nothing has had time to blossom yet. We've gotta wait until future updates to see how this turns out. Also, there's a bit of Robert in everyone of us and if you say you don't you're a liar. All of us has had that one girl that all we could think about was fucking and some of us have actually fucked that girl. What you say about Lena using Robert just as much as he is using her is spot on. At this point in time, it's clear one of the leading factors for Lena hooking up with him is purely for sex because of the advice from Ivy.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
A question to patrons. Did you try messaging Eva Kiss directly? How much time does it take for her to respond? Do higher tiers have the privilege of quick replies? I'm just at $2 tier, and I couldn't get her to reply for a week now, I wonder what's up with that.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
A question to patrons. Did you try messaging Eva Kiss directly? How much time does it take for her to respond? Do higher tiers have the privilege of quick replies? I'm just at $2 tier, and I couldn't get her to reply for a week now, I wonder what's up with that.
Either she responds faster to those that donate more, she's taking a break, or maybe she simply just has a ton of messages and so is slow getting to them all. I can't say for sure as I'm also a $2 supporter

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I'm at $10 tier and I have a question I asked months ago; still unanswered.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes