grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Suppose it depends on what kind of character Billy turns out to be, but I'd be surprised if there were no content with him. That he'll be working with Ivy and can call Holly a "cutie" (or something) makes me think you may be able to bring both of them into content with him as well.
Maybe Billy could offer a job for Lena and either she is really glad for that so she offers him some sex as a gratitude gift, or Billy suggests that she could get the job if she gives him something back... Don't know, just some thoughts...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jeremy was one and done .. because of his whole ”he dont care who he hurts bad” deeds.
The photo ass is also not gonna happen while the ex and seymour keep railing her for naught.
I get it you want a sex slave mindless doll but I chose to trust dev to keep Lena level.
Do you think we'll have a sex scene with the "new" Billy and Lena? Long shot here, but maybe a threesome with Jeremy + Lena + Billy as well?

Probably there will be something with Billy in the next update.

Code:
 Ivy "By the way, I talked with Billy the other day!"
Lena "Jeremy's friend? He was supposed to hire us for some shoots and stuff..."
Ivy "Yeah. He says he's been preparing to launch his own agency, and he's almost ready."
Ivy "He said he'll organize the first shoot soon!"
Lena "Cool. I won't say no to some work coming my way."
Also we need to take into consideration the fact that Seymour blocked almost all income sources for Lena. There aren't too many options left: Billy, Stalkfap and maybe she starts dancing with Ivy (it would be a waste not to do that after so many hours spent in the gym). So unless everyone works with/for Seymour, some scenes are needed in order to not have a money-less Lena.

Btw, do you guys think of this:
Code:
Seymour "This also includes the usage rights to the material from our photo shoots."
Seymour "That means everything you post on your social media that's modelling-related will need my express authorization first."
Is Stalkfap included, or just Peoplegram?
Maybe Billy could offer a job for Lena and either she is really glad for that so she offers him some sex as a gratitude gift, or Billy suggests that she could get the job if she gives him something back... Don't know, just some thoughts...
OMG YES PLEASE !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Jeremy was one and done .. because of his whole ”he dont care who he hurts bad” deeds.
The photo ass is also not gonna happen while the ex and seymour keep railing her for naught.
I get it you want a sex slave mindless doll but I chose to trust dev to keep Lena level.
What do you mean by "keep Lena level"? Do you really think we won't be able to choose having sex with Jeremy again, having more than 10 chapters to go?

Reactions: Balsamic

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I don't mean to offend you in any way, but I have to say: for someone who wrote 17 594 messages, you have a weird way of replying to a message. It's really hard to understand what you are trying to say. Which text corresponds to which quoted message?

Also I don't understand what you mean with: "...his whole 'he don't care who he hurts bad' deeds". Jeremy is not that bad. Sure he likes to go after different ladies and no matter what you do, Jeremy will betray Louise. But as a friend, he is a good guy. Way better than Wade.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
you are just jelly

I don't mean to offend you in any way, but I have to say: for someone who wrote 17 594 messages, you have a weird way of replying to a message. It's really hard to understand what you are trying to say. Which text corresponds to which quoted message?

Also I don't understand what you mean with: "...his whole 'he don't care who he hurts bad' deeds". Jeremy is not that bad. Sure he likes to go after different ladies and no matter what you do, Jeremy will betray Louise. But as a friend, he is a good guy. Way better than Wade.
he is a AI

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's best to just scroll past lol. This dude's posts are incomprehensible. Years ago, he was just writing gibberish. These days, he mostly just complains about mean girls and NTR in game threads.

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
What do you mean by "keep Lena level"? Do you really think we won't be able to choose having sex with Jeremy again, having more than 10 chapters to go?
Done, in an alternate universe we had the Jeremy + Lena + Billy threesome photoshoot :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a he and a she banging and a third wheel being NTRed hard by Jeremy,
like he does Ian and his GF and everyone he knows .. he hurts people, it is his shtick.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I really hope it won't be another sex-for-service scenario, that's how Robert, Axel and Seymour all have turned out. It's boring.

I won't mind the option of getting sexual for Billy, be that just for reward or because Lena genuinely is into him (or just wants sex). Hell, it'd be fine for me if that resulted in some extra goodies for Lena too, but I really want it to just be consensual and/or enacted by Lena for once.

BlackGhost

Sep 15, 2018
I think it takes time to clean up everything after a remaster in order to have the new chapter in line with what's been remastered already on the old ones. Hopefully we see the new one soon.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well, first of all, if you don't want Jeremy to send you pictures of naked women, just don't ask him to send them to you. The problem is not the way Ian is written, the problem is that you create NTR situations with your own choices and then whine about them for some reason.

Secondly, the hell do you need a guide for that? Just your Ian has to be charismatic, flirty and nice to the lady. This is not some mastermind scheme.
The problem with this, and we have been over and over and over and over this... two FRIENDS sharing pics of the girls they banged IS NOT NTR!!! Gawd people are stupid anymore.

I had to add the two goons that started the NTR crap up again to my ignore list. It's never ending.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Dude, it's a choice game. As in a choose-your-own-sexual-adventure multi-path with the strongest emphasis I've ever seen on the "multi".

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
The problem with this, and we have been over and over and over and over this... two FRIENDS sharing pics of the girls they banged IS NOT NTR!!! Gawd people are stupid anymore.

I had to add the two goons that started the NTR crap up again to my ignore list. It's never ending.
Maybe people expect that something like this will happen in the future if you ask Jeremy to share pictures with Ian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But nobody is forcing you to pick those options, so if it ends up being a NTR situation, you did it with your own hands.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have been over this. Jeremy goads, pushes and sends Ian into their first night
out with the girls especially so he can hook up Alison, but if Ian does not do
a picture perfect finish, Jeremy takes her home and bangs her that same night.

That is the shittiest friend NTR there is. No other way to describe the asshole move JR does.
That is precisely what JEremy does to his friends or girlfirends all over this game:
- NTRing them with their own friends.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes