Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
What do you mean by "automatically?" You can choose the degree of Lena's devotion to Stalkfap. You can take Ivy's advice and post more and more lewd content, or you can keep posting tasteful nudes. Same with Seymour, by the way, the degree to which Lena is "devoted" to him and how she behaves on his shoots depends on the choises.
Regarding Stalkfap, she automatically picks the photos she wants to post at one point, at least that's what happened to me. It's one thing to have X and Y picture, it's another to post them. But I guess that's the way Eva decided to pull off these scenes. Now I know what I can change and how in my next playthrough. Kind of the same thing with Seymour, there's moments when the game just takes your hand off it based on previous choices in a particular moment, once again, it's how Eva chose to go ahead with things. I was already surprised at the start with the amount of agency this game has when compared to others, so I was even more surprised when the game assumed things for you. It's fine tho, it's how it is built. Now that I have a larger understanding of how the game works, I'll do what I intend the most in the future.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Regarding Stalkfap, she automatically picks the photos she wants to post at one point, at least that's what happened to me. It's one thing to have X and Y picture, it's another to post them. But I guess that's the way Eva decided to pull off these scenes. Now I know what I can change and how in my next playthrough. Kind of the same thing with Seymour, there's moments when the game just takes your hand off it based on previous choices in a particular moment, once again, it's how Eva chose to go ahead with things. I was already surprised at the start with the amount of agency this game has when compared to others, so I was even more surprised when the game assumed things for you. It's fine tho, it's how it is built. Now that I have a larger understanding of how the game works, I'll do what I intend the most in the future.
Using the butplug is another similar situation. You never get to pick if you want to explore things further or not. Also, you can't create a scenario in which Lena is more vanilla, she sees Ian as a potential long term partner so she refrains from showing a kinkier side until they are in a relationship. Sometimes girls do that, they don't want to put themself in a potential bad light. Oh, I barely met her and she already let's me sleep with her without a condom and I can also have her ass. She probably did this with a lot of guys. I will have my fun with her, but certainly she's not "wife material".

I have a play through where Ian was shy and Lena didn't push things in any way. They went on a few dates, they kissed, Ian got a bj from Lena when she visited his room and in ch7 (i think) they had sex for the first time ... without a condom. Another date and Lena goes: hey, do you want to try my ass. :( Now imagine how this scenario would play out if each sex scene would be placed in a separate file. You could just pick to show the scene from ch 3 or 4, sometime in chapter 7. The art would fit the scene better and probably the text would too. Of course, you will have to hide some things that maybe were already discussed. But in the same time, you would work less when you write the scenes found in ch5,6,7. There is no need to think, what if this is their first time, let me write a few lines for that in order to cover that scenario.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Oh, I barely met her and she already let's me sleep with her without a condom and I can also have her ass. She probably did this with a lot of guys. I will have my fun with her, but certainly she's not "wife material".
She'd dodge a bullet if the guy with that mentality leaves her. One controlling asshole with insecurities was enough, no more, so better test his reaction right away. A girl is allowed to be experienced in sex and to have preferences and kinks. If the dude can't handle it, he can find girls that like to act demure. Emma is saying right away that she loves anal. Would my Ian still date her seriously? Absolutely, because she's a good friend and is fun to be around, and it's a very good start for a healthy relationship. Does it matter if she did it with a lot of guys? As long as she's clean and is not cheating during relationship, nope.

I have a play through where Ian was shy and Lena didn't push things in any way. They went on a few dates, they kissed, Ian got a bj from Lena when she visited his room and in ch7 (i think) they had sex for the first time ... without a condom.
Lena only needed the condoms because she wasn't on the pill. After Chapter 5 she started taking them, so there's no point for her to need condoms anymore. But you do have a point, Ian should still bring it up (if he doesn't) because he has no idea if she's on the pill or not.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Lena only needed the condoms because she wasn't on the pill. After Chapter 5 she started taking them, so there's no point for her to need condoms anymore. But you do have a point, Ian should still bring it up (if he doesn't) because he has no idea if she's on the pill or not.
There still is a point, because a condom is not useful only to avoid a pregnancy. Until you get to know someone, if you value your health, you better use one. But let's say that by the time you get to chapter 7, Ian knows enough about Lena and Lena knows enough about Ian that it is not needed anymore. So I agree, Ian bringing it up just to make sure that there is no risk to have a child is enough.

She'd dodge a bullet if the guy with that mentality leaves her. One controlling asshole with insecurities was enough, no more, so better test his reaction right away. A girl is allowed to be experienced in sex and to have preferences and kinks. If the dude can't handle it, he can find girls that like to act demure. Emma is saying right away that she loves anal. Would my Ian still date her seriously? Absolutely, because she's a good friend and is fun to be around, and it's a very good start for a healthy relationship. Does it matter if she did it with a lot of guys? As long as she's clean and is not cheating during relationship, nope.
Man, I need to be more careful with what words I use to describe something, because you picked up exactly what was the least important. Mr Prime mentioned how "the game just takes your hand off it based on previous choices in a particular moment". I just wanted to offer another example. The discussion was more about how many scenarios you can create using the game choices.

Probably I should have not written "fun" in the paragraph that you selected, but even so, there are multiple ways in which you can think about it.

Is this girl clean? I don't know her, I don't know with how many people she's been with. Maybe she thinks she's clean, but if she let's everyone sleep with her without a condom, is there a way to know if that is actually true? Does she value her health at all? Does she care that she could get pregnant? Does she use any form of birth control? Maybe she is pregnant already and wants to find a dad. Does sex means anything to her or is it just physical? Maybe this is not the kind of person that I want to spend my life with. This are thoughts that can cross someone mind and are not "insecurities". Using the big head, instead of the small one, is not a bad thing. Maybe he is the one that dodged a bullet.

Can a girl have kinks and enjoy sex with multiple partners? Sure she can. Is a man, that had only two long term relationships his entire life, an insecure asshole for not viewing a women that slept with 50+ men "wife material"? No he is not. They are not compatible and that's it.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you are into Alison, you might get that in Chapter 10. If you play all the cards right:
- miss out your first chance with Alison
- ask Jeremy for details
- go after her the second time (as in sleep with her, you'll need 1 will point)
- ask Jeremy for pictures (you'll get only one)
- try to max out the relationship with Alison(full love route)
- in chapter 7 I think, you can end up with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- agree to have a threesome
Most likely it won't be a cuck scenario, but definitely you can view it as a hotwife/sharing scenario.
Because Jeremy is her Plan B to get laid, it's that simple. Like seriously, is everyone here a one-woman kind of man and would reject all the slutty girls if they have a crush on someone? If you have a crush on a girl and you don't know if she's also interested in you, and you're trying to gently probe her feelings but she's playing dumb, would you not bang the hot girl that has been hitting on you and is clear that all she wants is just sex and wouldn't demand relationship from you?

How is Jeremy a bull if he can't seduce any girl that isn't already interested in him? Louise is a desperate clingy easily-manipulated girl that seeks affection from anyone she picks as her "favorite person", be it Lena, Jeremy or whoever else. Alison, Lena, and Ivy are sll just using Jeremy for easy lay and see no value in him beside his dick. When he's trying to shoot his shot with Jessica, he gets rejected HARD because she had hundreds of Jeremys in her life and can see right through him for the self-centered desperate boy that he is, while Ian is charming enough to get her number by simply paying attention to her mood.

Women are people with agency, not a property of men that can be "stolen". Jeremy didn't give dating advice to Ian so he can be with her, Jeremy wanted Ian to fuck Alison so they could both share her, because having a threesome with another dude is his real goal. He's not a selfless wingman that would help Ian get settled for life, but he's wingman enough to get Ian laid. His advice DOES work if Ian LISTENS. Alison likes straightforward approach, so if you show her your interest, she forgets about Jeremy really fast, that is as long as you prove that you see her as something more than a convenient fuck-buddy.
The thing is that Alison can be several things in game. She can be a deeply loyal girlfriend (some members here seem to totally forget that all(!) Jeremy content can be stopped well before it happens or is talked about) or a loyal friend with benefits. She can also be a slutty, experiment-happy girlfriend (if we want that and AStech gave an example of how to do it), wihich would not be cuckolding, but hotwife sharing. And she can be a slutty friend with benefits.

As among others BloodyMares mentioned, no matter the path we take with Alison, she has deep feelings for Ian and prefers if their relationship transforms towards full couple. If Ian shows interest in deepening their relationship, even the "slutty" Alison variant shelves Jeremy real quick (outside some possible fun romps on the way, but that depends how Ian and Alison decide together). Jeremy is not the one she wants for longer, but he is a nice lay.
Considering her former boyfriend was a rivet in bed, it is no surprise that Alison is curious to experiment with new things.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I never said Axel was a good boy. The ONLY thing I stated was the reason why Lena left him was NOT over physical abuse. It was over Cherry (though I will admit there were probably other issues as has been pointed out). My ONLY real problem is people stating Axel physically abused her or whatever... mentally maybe, but I wasn't talking about t hat. The rough sex and her being submissive to him was the one aspect that she liked... and why it was difficult for her to leave him, being a submissive person with his mental abuse...
That's true, but the only one who said something about physical abuses here is Canto AI™ and no one pays attention to what they writes and... Well, I better shut up before I say something unnecessary and break forum rules, but I think you get the point.

That Lena has a BDSM kink is obvious and is emphasized even in the rather vanilla scenes with Ian. Lena likes it better when Ian shows the dominant and assertive side.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can a girl have kinks and enjoy sex with multiple partners? Sure she can. Is a man, that had only two long term relationships his entire life, an insecure asshole for not viewing a women that slept with 50+ men not "wife material"? No he is not. They are not compatible and that's it.
I would not be so black and white on their general compability. The bed is part of the equation, not everything. There is the old bonmot about "Good guys need bad girls", but beyond that there are several variants which could still lead to happy, compatible couples.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I would not be so black and white on their general compability. The bed is part of the equation, not everything. There is the old bonmot about "Good guys need bad girls", but beyond that there are several variants which could still lead to happy, compatible couples.
that's the hypocrisy in the world ,if a man has sex with different partners everyone immediately thinks he is great,a woman does the same,she is immediately called a slut

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
that's the hypocrisy in the world ,if a man has sex with different partners everyone immediately thinks he is great,a woman does the same,she is immediately called a slut
Yes yes, a key that unlocks many doors is a master key, but a lock that can be opened with any key is a bad lock. Probably everyone heard this things at least once in their life. There are people that think this is true and some that don't. It's not a black and white thing, just like Turret said. And let's stop it here, because this is a never ending debate.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
They dev is an amazing writer and I can’t wait for more.

I think the problem with the VN genre is it appeals to people who want to live a fantasy where they can enjoy idyllic romances in the safety of a harem full of women who look good but lack agency and personality. When I look back at the games I used to play back in 2003, we have come a long long long way. At least with western writers.

All those otaku types were ready to launch pitchfork mobs at any author who dared break the mould and make a non-virgin heroine. It was super controversial.

I think a woman who’s slept with a lot of guys before she started dating you isn’t a slut or whore or whatever. I think what matters more is taking a hard look at WHY she slept with that many people.

If she’s got ongoing issues where she needs sex to feel loved/validated and she has to constantly get it, then that’s a problem. Even if she doesn’t cheat on you she’ll be needy and if you’re more independently minded that’s gonna be an emotional drain.

See: Louise.

If she just fucked around because she liked sex and wanted to try it with different people I think that’s fine. Guys do it too. We can’t expect women to be chaste virgins while we want to go around having all kinds of experiences. We’re more alike with women than we think.
All that matters to me is if the girl who fucked 30+ partners is capable of being independent, kept clean so I don’t catch anything and isn’t reckless enough to randomly get pregnant and keep it when she isn’t ready.
A woman who has self respect, healthy boundaries and a solid set of ethics can fuck whoever she wants and I’d still be down for her.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I was just thinking that as well. In the game Anna EA, I get constantly annoyed at the woman being called a "slut", a "whore" and a "bitch" and I'll be thinking "if she's so fucking bad, than don't have sex with her!" It's an annoying trope in these games that causes me to want to just stop playing and delete games with such stupidity in them.
i completely agree with you here,everyone has their needs and past ,not everyone is like in some games waiting as the knight in white to the eternal virgin,that's not real life!!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There still is a point, because a condom is not useful only to avoid a pregnancy. Until you get to know someone, if you value your health, you better use one.
Valid concern for real life, but it looks like STDs are not a thing in ORS / GGGB, because it's referenced only as birth control, instantly rendered needless once the girl starts taking pills. At least Alison somewhat keeps things closer to reality due to her bad reaction to the pills. Sucks for her, but there are indeed girls with that problem in real life, and it's great that the game is representing that part of reality. Would it be cathartic if Jeremy got an STI? Yes. Would it suck for Lena who sleeps around indiscriminantly? Sure thing. But with such interconnected possible relationships, I don't even think STIs would be possible to track. Who had that originally? Did Jeremy get something? Will he spread it to Alison / Louise / Lena / Ivy, or will he get healed by the time Lena gets to have sex with him? If he gets Lena infected, she can spread the decease onto the whole game. And suddenly ORS turns into Plague Inc, where everyone dies in the end.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes