BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
If Lena, Allison and Cindy have a fight to the death. Who wins bros? Same with Ian, Axel and Jeremy bro.
Cindy loses easily. Alison has natural advantage because she's bigger than both of them, but Lena is the only one with athletic training. Granted, she has no combat experience, but if she imagines Alison as her dancing pole, then she could use her legs Black Widow-style.

Jul 13, 2022
Cindy loses easily. Alison has natural advantage because she's bigger than both of them, but Lena is the only one with athletic training. Granted, she has no combat experience, but if she imagines Alison as her dancing pole, then she could use her legs Black Widow-style.
True, almost forgot all the training Lena does. She probably could be good at jiu jitsu bros, if that's ever added to the game for the Lena.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If she just fucked around because she liked sex and wanted to try it with different people I think that’s fine. Guys do it too. We can’t expect women to be chaste virgins while we want to go around having all kinds of experiences. We’re more alike with women than we think.
All that matters to me is if the girl who fucked 30+ partners is capable of being independent, kept clean so I don’t catch anything and isn’t reckless enough to randomly get pregnant and keep it when she isn’t ready.
A woman who has self respect, healthy boundaries and a solid set of ethics can fuck whoever she wants and I’d still be down for her.
Very nicely said and agreed!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
"This week I've been thoroughly play-testing Ian's part, revising texts, choices, game logic and creating finishing the needed artwork and graphical assets. Normally I hate going over my work, but in this case I'm even enjoying it, so I think the chapter so far is coming along rather nicely, and hopefully you'll enjoy it too when it's out!"

I just noticed there is no mention on starting to work on Lena's part of the story.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Just encountered a bug in chapter 7, wednesday, in Ian's story. He's about to choose clothes for a night out with Jeremy at Shine:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'v7_wardrobe_ian3_block.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'v7_wardrobe_ian3_block.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/story/chapter_7.rpyc", line 2960, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3134, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 791, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1254, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 623, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 704, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'v7_wardrobe_ian3_block.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Our Red String v0.9_Remastered
Couldn't find this any mention of this in the forum, anyone any idea if it can be fixed???

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Just encountered a bug in chapter 7, wednesday, in Ian's story. He's about to choose clothes for a night out with Jeremy at Shine:

Couldn't find this any mention of this in the forum, anyone any idea if it can be fixed???
Thanks for bringing it up! Will be fixed in Ch 10. "v7_wardrobe_ian3_block" should be simply "wardrobe_ian3_block". So, renaming it in the chapter_7.rpy script by removing "v7_" should fix the issue.

Kat Ri

Jan 12, 2021
Is this game getting closer to the ending?
Do you guys think so far is better than Good Girls Gone Bad?

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Is this game getting closer to the ending?
Do you guys think so far is better than Good Girls Gone Bad?
From what Dev said its not even half way through. Is it better than gggb? Depending on what you looking for. Of course art wise is much better. But In my personal opinion gggb was more fun. If gggb have art of ors than it would be perfect game. But it's just my personal opinion. Maybe there will be much more hot stuff later.

RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
there is another option, turn off your computer and get out of your house. you might have a super hot, super horny neighbor waiting for you. or take a red pill. get out of the virtual, real life is out there.
There's no horny neighbors waiting for you in real life too. Just go for a fucking walk dude.

Reactions: Hoey and Tallyhoe
Jun 2, 2020
There's no horny neighbors waiting for you in real life too. Just go for a fucking walk dude.
you're right, it's so much better to answer a statement with a question... the reality is so hurtful that you don't even assume it. for my part, I've already taken the red pill but you're still stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Thanks for bringing it up! Will be fixed in Ch 10. "v7_wardrobe_ian3_block" should be simply "wardrobe_ian3_block". So, renaming it in the chapter_7.rpy script by removing "v7_" should fix the issue.
Thanks for the advice! I can't find the scripts folder though, neither in the game folder under renpy or in the renpy folder in my AppData. Could you tell me where/how I can find it? Thanks a million!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the advice! I can't find the scripts folder though, neither in the game folder under renpy or in the renpy folder in my AppData. Could you tell me where/how I can find it? Thanks a million!
Get unren to unpack rpa archives in the "game" folder.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes