RenGames69

Dev of "Under The Full Moon"
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
there is another option, turn off your computer and get out of your house. you might have a super hot, super horny neighbor waiting for you. or take a red pill. get out of the virtual, real life is out there.
There's no horny neighbors waiting for you in real life too. Just go for a fucking walk dude.

Reactions: Hoey and Tallyhoe
Jun 2, 2020
There's no horny neighbors waiting for you in real life too. Just go for a fucking walk dude.
you're right, it's so much better to answer a statement with a question... the reality is so hurtful that you don't even assume it. for my part, I've already taken the red pill but you're still stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Thanks for bringing it up! Will be fixed in Ch 10. "v7_wardrobe_ian3_block" should be simply "wardrobe_ian3_block". So, renaming it in the chapter_7.rpy script by removing "v7_" should fix the issue.
Thanks for the advice! I can't find the scripts folder though, neither in the game folder under renpy or in the renpy folder in my AppData. Could you tell me where/how I can find it? Thanks a million!

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the advice! I can't find the scripts folder though, neither in the game folder under renpy or in the renpy folder in my AppData. Could you tell me where/how I can find it? Thanks a million!
Get unren to unpack rpa archives in the "game" folder.

PurpleDude

May 23, 2020
I`ve personally stopped supporting eva on Patreon since january. Do not see that her patreon count drops significantly for the past year. I genuinely do not understand what incentive Eva has to continue working hard. Seems like she will be supported no matter what.
I love this game and it hurts knowing that even if i throw at Eva all my money, it wont speed up process, not even for a day.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes