Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
So, Seymour will probably mess with everyone's lives even if Lena rejects his blackmail right away? It seems there's no good scenario coming out of this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I've finished the current game for the first time, so yeah, I really didn't know what to do at the end regarding Seymour. I don't have a "canon" choice in my head at the moment. I guess I'll pay again later with a Lena that doesn't really like/enjoys working with him and doesn't do everything (it's more about the money), but I don't know if that would change anything character-wise.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I've finished the current game for the first time, so yeah, I really didn't know what to do at the end regarding Seymour. I don't have a "canon" choice in my head at the moment. I guess I'll pay again later with a Lena that doesn't really like/enjoys working with him and doesn't do everything (it's more about the money), but I don't know if that would change anything character-wise.
you can do a photo shoot with him once,for the money,but then it stops,then he starts weinstein-like

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
you can do a photo shoot with him once,for the money,but then it stops,then he starts weinstein-like
If she did more than once, but without doing the spicier stuff, just for the money, does it change how she sees him and etc? Cause I think otherwise I would have a broke Lena.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
If she did more than once, but without doing the spicier stuff, just for the money, does it change how she sees him and etc? Cause I think otherwise I would have a broke Lena.
no,then she doesn't start to mind him so much,but in the end you still have to make the choice in the restaurant,do you accept his offer or not ,whatever you do,it will have serious consequences in the next update

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
for the man it's simple,axel,he's the hulk compared to ian or jeremy.for the women i prefer a mud fight between lena and cindy while ian is fucking allison in the background.
I mean its to the death bro so I was thinking Allison would win given her size. And her titties too. But i agree with Axel unless Ian and Jeremy have more MMA training than him.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I mean its to the death bro so I was thinking Allison would win given her size. And her titties too. But i agree with Axel unless Ian and Jeremy have more MMA training than him.
why do you want these beatiful women dead?okay,first i fuck cindy to death as she eats allison to death.and in the end i fuck lena in all the holes and strangle them to death.

Jul 13, 2022
why do you want these beatiful women dead?okay,first i fuck cindy to death as she eats allison to death.and in the end i fuck lena in all the holes and strangle them to death.
Bro it was just a fun roman gladiator/mma what if, not a snuff film bro, the fuck is wrong with you.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
for the man it's simple,axel,he's the hulk compared to ian or jeremy.for the women i prefer a mud fight between lena and cindy while ian is fucking allison in the background.
okay,gladiator/mma,gladiators in the roman empire were never women,and mma, who wants to see women fight to death?women serve for something els
Yikes, you should have stopped after your first post.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes