Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Yes, we know that but the renders in question are about drugging and raping someone which, as far as I am aware, was never part of either GGGB or ORS so I can see why people would be off-put by it or by the idea of this person being involved with the game.

Luckily, this person isn't involved so there is nothing to worry about.
Yes, Arthur drugged Ashley that night and had sex with her, which can be linked to rape.
When the drug dealer blackmailed her to hurt Eric if she didn't come and he had sex with him, that can be tied to rape.

And there is drugs all over GGGB, she can be addicted or even the head of a gang dealing drug so...

Finally, I think Eva would have objected first, but no, she advertised it, so it should be fine.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, Arthur drugged Ashley that night and had sex with her, which can be linked to rape.
When the drug dealer blackmailed her to hurt Eric if she didn't come and he had sex with him, that can be tied to rape.

And there is drugs all over GGGB, she can be addicted or even the head of a gang dealing drug so...

Finally, I think Eva would have objected first, but no, she advertised it, so it should be fine.
Again, neither games have "Rape" tag so I don't know why you are trying to argue for it. None of those situations are even similar to what happens in the renders.

helioss555

Jan 27, 2020
When did this happen?! I think you have him confused with someone else. :FacePalm:
I think that was before the remastered version, you can either tell him off and he will leave immediately or just let him watch for a bit, he jerks off and disappears. and then he leaves some of his jizz on the floor, I haven't played the remastered version just yet so I didn't know they changed it. but I'm 100% sure I'm not making this up

helioss555

Jan 27, 2020
Cross Jeremy and Mike off this list and I can agree with you. I do not condemn people for cheating, this is their own business.
But you're right that a lot of the characters are annoying. I think the reason is that Evea made them real and living people with their own shortcomings and personality traits. It's better if she made them perfect stereotypical collective images. Then we would have nothing to discuss here.
The characters are controversial and that's good - I can draw conclusions about Eva's high writing talent.
As for Perry - he is very annoying and often acts like an asshole, I can criticize his behavior a lot. See now? Thanks to Eva's quality work, we all have different opinions about the characters and have a lot to talk about.
it's a very solid game for sure.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !
Damn, that drawing is perfection :oops:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
In the last two chapters it has been Lena who has suffered the final plot twist. The first with her mother's injury and the second with Seymour's contract.

I think in this chapter it will be Ian who will be hit by the plot twist. I predict 3 possibilities:

- Allison: My period doesn't come...Perhaps I'm pregnant.

- Gillian: I've broken up with Mike, I need a place to stay this night... pleaseeee.

- Ivy: I saw what you and that little blonde bitch were doing in that dark alley... we going to have fun like never before my dear slave. Or do you prefer Lena to know the truth?

What would be the perfect ending of chapter 10 for you?
Ian marries Holly, the only girl he has had intimate relations with, and they live happily ever after. The only option you list that could happen in my game is the Gillian one.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !
Really love that image, Lena looks fantastic. I don’t know if it’s Ian helping Lena out with Stalkfap content or just some sexy photos between the two of them for fun, but I think that scene could have an interesting impact on their story no matter what their relationship status is.

A couple of thoughts: As Eva is done with the art for Ian’s part, this sketch is most likely from Lena’s point of view. So maybe we’ll have two Ian+Lena scenes; one from Ian’s POV (the one she shared a finished picture from a couple of weeks ago) and this one from Lena’s?

I checked the images of their rooms, and I think that's Lena's bed. So if that picture is from Lena's POV and it's in her room, I guess it could also be one of the scenes where she can choose who she invites over—with Mike, Robert and Stan as the most likely alternative options.
Now I’m kinda just having a conversation with myself here, but I’m really looking forward to see how this scene plays out and how it will help drive the story forward.

Ian and Lena first met outside the club in the prologue, then at the café, before the life drawing event gave Ian a first glimpse into Lena’s life as a model. But mostly that world has been unavailable to him, and it’s something he’s just observed from the outside.

Alison and Cindy constantly refer to Lena’s job; Jeremy puts ideas into Ian’s head about how Lena being a model affects his chances with her; but for Ian, it’s all—to a degree—a mystical “different side” of Lena that he’s not sure how to interpret. He can visit another life drawing event and look at her social media pictures, but in both settings he’s more or less just a random guy in a crowd of onlookers. Underlined also by all the thirsty comments from other guys if he decides to check out her Stalkfap.

He could even be confronted with the fact that her ex still has a way more intimate access to that part of her life (meeting Lena at Axel’s place before Cindy’s photoshoot), along with some unidentified other person (watching the nude pictures from her room taken by Stan or Danny). All depending on your choices in the game, of course.

For those reasons I think this scene could be more important for the dynamics in their relationship than what’s immediately obvious from the picture in itself—even if we don’t know the context yet or how it will play out apart from Ian taking some photos. I also think there could be room for some interesting variations depending on their relationship status; on Ian’s level of voyeurism and Lena’s exhibitionism; and on whether the whole scene is linked to Seymour cutting off Lena’s other potential incomes—but I’m gonna spare everyone a long argument on that as well. ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hi guys,

Nice to know the update is progressing nicely. :cool:
Wonder if she can finish it by (late) october. :unsure:

kalnitez

Jun 5, 2018
Patreon gives money, where to rush? so Eva? almost a year there is no update, of course we can conclude that the game is abandoned
Why bother with such projects that you cannot complete and torture yourself and your fans? It was better to do Good Girl Gone Bad 2 or its prequel or sequel
no one its been 1 year , people will say anything these days

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
question, is there any indication that this game will feature a bimbo route like GGGB?
No idea. I think I remember BloodyMares posting that a boob job for Lena would not be in the cards for ORS, given the difficulty that the different breast sizes posed while making the art for GGGB, needing two make two versions of Ashley in many scenes, but I could be misremembering reading that. Breast augmentation isn't the extent of bimbofication, of course, and there might be aspects of bimbofication besides a boob job, if Eva Kiss and the patrons even want to include a bimbo route.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
question, is there any indication that this game will feature a bimbo route like GGGB?
iirc EK said that there will be no augmentation content, since it becomes a pain in the ass to update all outfits and character variations. Perhaps as an epilogue maybe, but not in the main game.

Reactions: KDXvd

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Code:
default lena_boobs = 0
Lena is the only character that has a variable defined for breast augmentation. Maybe we will get there in Chapter 17 or Chapter 18, but right now it doesn't look like there is any path that will lead to a bimbo Lena. Say what you want about daddy Saymour, but he likes a smart and stylish doll, not one made of plastic.

Or maybe that is one option of getting rid of him on the blackmail path. Start doing crazy stuff: work as a stripper, get more piercings and/or tattoos, do anything just to make Saymour to loose his interest in you.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes