Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
In the last two chapters it has been Lena who has suffered the final plot twist. The first with her mother's injury and the second with Seymour's contract.

I think in this chapter it will be Ian who will be hit by the plot twist. I predict 3 possibilities:

- Allison: My period doesn't come...Perhaps I'm pregnant.

- Gillian: I've broken up with Mike, I need a place to stay this night... pleaseeee.

- Ivy: I saw what you and that little blonde bitch were doing in that dark alley... we going to have fun like never before my dear slave. Or do you prefer Lena to know the truth?

What would be the perfect ending of chapter 10 for you?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In the last two chapters it has been Lena who has suffered the final plot twist. The first with her mother's injury and the second with Seymour's contract.

I think in this chapter it will be Ian who will be hit by the plot twist. I predict 3 possibilities:

- Gillian: I've broken up with Mike, I need a place to stay this night... pleaseeee.

- Ivy: I saw what you and that little blonde bitch were doing in that dark alley... we going to have fun like never before my dear slave. Or do you prefer Lena to know the truth?

What would be the perfect ending of chapter 10 for you?
All of those depend on Ian's choices though. I suppose Alison could happen regardless, as she bangs Jeremy if not Ian?
Gillian could perhaps happen, that might introduce some real stakes to Ian's story, but you'd have to have picked for Ian to still care for her/miss her, right?

So, say Ian isn't with anyone and don't give a crap about Gillian, how'd you get some drama into his route? There's his friends of course, but Ian can be rather ambivalent towards them anyway.

I guess if I were to pick something out for Ian to up the ante a bit I'd do it with his book? Somehow there is interest and some choice or other is introduced or suggested for Ian to pursue his dream that compromises with something related to Lena, Holly or any of his other loves?
Not sure how you'd make that happen in a way that'd work a both a unified plot-point and a significant development in its own right though, since the player can choose to focus on fighting or just try to wilfully screw over his life anyway.

Perhaps the right way is to just start making it difficult for Ian to manipulate his many love options. If the player chooses to not give him any, should he be subject to dramatic developments anyway?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
The only issue is: in order to have a cliffhanger for Ian, you must play with him before the end of the chapter. Looking at the way the development was done until now, we can assume that in chapter 10 you will play with Ian first and after that with Lena. Sure, Eva could mix Ian and Lena story or she could simply add one more scene at the end, but I hope she won't go on that route. Changing the story or adding even more stuff than it was initially planned will only drag the development for a longer period of time.

I think it is too soon for Allison to get pregnant. We know that she took the plan B after the last date. Even if you sleep with her again in this chapter, there should be at least 2-3 weeks between that point and the one where she thinks about a pregnancy test. Also, we don't know if there will still be a time skip in the story. If it is, I doubt that Eva will want Ian to have a kid with Allison after the time skip. The story will end there for Ian.

Gillian could be this chapter plot twist, but even if she is Mike gf, why would she go back to Ian that fast? I also don't think there is any reason for Ivy to blackmail Ian. There is nothing that she can gain from that.

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Hi guys,
a quick update this time. I've been juggling several tasks this week, mainly drawing and writing.
I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done. I'm adding a special emphasis on visual customisation for some of those, so they're taking extra work to create all possible variations, but it's something new I haven't done before, not to this extent at least, so I think it'll be cool.
I've also been working on writing and structuring the plot and scenes for this chapter. It's always tricky to set in order all the different scenes and possible variations, and sometimes I need to go back and add or tweak paths that I forgot or that cause internal contradiction. Other than that, I've been struggling a lot with a particular scene, the last one of Ian's part, but I think I finally have it.

Also, Dashole, who won the has surprised me with a new set of renders, this time inspired in GGGB, and he depicted and expanded on the Ashley+Arthur ending. You can check them out !
> I already have many of Lena's side of the episode illustrations done, but there are still a few scenes that need to be done.

These words give hope that we won't have to wait very long.

And this art...damn, it's just TierS :love: I wonder what it means? Just a more spicy sex scene with a photo shoot.. Or did Ian decide to become Lena's photographer after Seymour blocked her prospects?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
And this art...damn, it's just TierS :love: I wonder what it means? Just a more spicy sex scene with a photo shoot.. Or did Ian decide to become Lena's photographer after Seymour blocked her prospects?
I'm thinking it's Ian helping Lena with her StalkFap. Probably had a conversation about it after he jerked off to it, told her he was fine with it, and decided to help her out with it now by taking pictures for her. Just an idea is all.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi guys,

Oh yeah, this what i wanna see in this game: Ian and Lena more and more naughty to each other. Will be perfect if the end of this scene is they record themselfs in a hot fuck

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Hi guys,

Thanks for the update!

I loved Dashole's previous ORS work and think the renders are generally really good here too. But is it just me, or does the Das model for Ash here look wrecked compared to 2d GGGB Ash. Looks 20 years older and pretty bland compared to whatever model Eva was tracing for Ashley. Though admittedly, I've never seen the IRL character Ash was based on.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

Hi guys,

Really love that image, Lena looks fantastic. I don’t know if it’s Ian helping Lena out with Stalkfap content or just some sexy photos between the two of them for fun, but I think that scene could have an interesting impact on their story no matter what their relationship status is.

A couple of thoughts: As Eva is done with the art for Ian’s part, this sketch is most likely from Lena’s point of view. So maybe we’ll have two Ian+Lena scenes; one from Ian’s POV (the one she shared a finished picture from a couple of weeks ago) and this one from Lena’s?

I checked the images of their rooms, and I think that's Lena's bed. So if that picture is from Lena's POV and it's in her room, I guess it could also be one of the scenes where she can choose who she invites over—with Mike, Robert and Stan as the most likely alternative options.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes