GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
The "open" relationship between Lena and Ian is open in the sense of them sleeping with a third person together or that they can whore around without each other's presence?
I guess it can be whatever we like then. I just felt like it could have a clear middle ground.
Well, so far there's no possibility to have a threesome including Lena and Ian and I don't see it in the foreseeable future but I might be wrong. I also wouldn't call it an open relationship because it implies they are in a serious relationship but Lena isn't ready for that (yet) IIRC. So they are dating and that is not exclusive.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Well, so far there's no possibility to have a threesome including Lena and Ian and I don't see it in the foreseeable future but I might be wrong. I also wouldn't call it an open relationship because it implies they are in a serious relationship but Lena isn't ready for that (yet) IIRC. So they are dating and that is not exclusive.
I'm replaying the game again, but in my first playthrough, I felt right away that the commit option was quite straightforward in its meaning.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I'm replaying the game again, but in my first playthrough, I felt right away that the commit option was quite straightforward in its meaning.
I was referring to a date in the park in chapter nine where you (as Ian) can tell Lena that you want a serious relationship and she tells him she's not ready for it yet. I think that happens no matter what decisions you made up until that point.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I was referring to a date in the park in chapter nine where you (as Ian) can tell Lena that you want a serious relationship and she tells him she's not ready for it yet. I think that happens no matter what decisions you made up until that point.
I just checked. As long as you do the right things, she says she isn't sure she's ready for a committed relationship, but (a few text boxes later...) she'd like to give it a try.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I mean... If I date a girl multiple times, I don't want her to date other men at the same time. Just say you're not interested
That wasn't a general statement, only referring to Lena/Ian. IIRC there are scenes where them seeing other people comes up and they basically say "it's okay, we never said we are exclusive" but there's always a bit of disappointment implied.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
It's what the guy/gal said below.

I just checked. As long as you do the right things, she says she isn't sure she's ready for a committed relationship, but (a few text boxes later...) she'd like to give it a try.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Since we aren't getting the update any time soon I decided to do some "Scene Bingo" and see how many new scenes can I predict happening. Feel free to add your ideas.

Scene 1: Ian/Allison/Jeremy Threesome
This is a sure one as we already saw a teaser for it during the but I think there will be few variations on the scene.
Scene 1a: Ian and Jeremy just fuck Allison (Spit-roast) ending with that high-five we see.
Scene 1b: Ian is unable to get it up again and ends up just watching Jeremy fuck Allison. If Ian asked Jeremy for the videos previously he will start jerking-off and enjoying the live performance, feeding more into his cuck/voyeur fetish.

Scene 2: Lena x Jeremy
We haven't had any Jeremy content with Lena since Chapter 8 so I feel like we are bound to get something with them. I think we will have 2 different scenes that depend on your previous interactions with Jeremy.
Scene 2a: Lena continues her "affair" with Jeremy after sneaking into Louise's room and having sex with him. This also means Lena and Ian are NOT officially dating as Lena refuses Ian's offer. This time, the sex is more explicit with possible creampie ending and Anal sex. Also, there is a chance Jeremy takes pictures/videos of Lena as he usually does with his women that he can send to Ian in the future (with Lena's face being obscured) depending if Ian was dick to Jeremy previously.
Bonus Idea: Depending on how many times Ian and Lena had sex, Ian might notice it's her. If they didn't have sex or done it once then Ian doesn't notice anything. If they did it few times then Ian thinks the body seems familiar. If they have done it plenty of time then Ian notices it's Lena but is in denial ("Nah... that can't be her... right?").
Scene 2b: Lena and Ian are officially dating and are celebrating with the whole friend group at the club (Blazers?). Jeremy and Lena talk about the blowjob she gave him and the subsequent sexting and Lena ends up cheating on Ian with Jeremy in the club's bathroom.

Scene 3: Ian/Cindy/Axel Photoshoot 3
As Cindy is moving up in the modeling world another photoshoot is bound to happen, regardless of your relationship with Cindy (Friend, Boyfriend, Cheater). This time, Axel is posing naked alongside Cindy just how he did with Lena and Ian will be given an option to either allow it or let it happen, further feeding into his cuck/voyeur fetish.

Scene 4: Lena/Ian x Holly
gave us an image of Holly, indicating she will have a scene in the update. Judging by how timid/shy she looks in it I think it's a scene between her and Lena as there would be no Ivy corruption involved and she is already pretty open with Ian. This only happens if Lena and Ian are not in a relationship. However, considering Eva hasn't started working on Lena's part yet this is likely a scene between Ian and Holly.

Scene 5: Ian x Minerva/Holly
talks about a "complicated" scene involving Ian at his job. It also mentions Minerva, and various other characters, that are involved and that it has 2 different premises.
Scene 5a: Is the first premise that involves another sex scene with Minerva and Ian, if you previously had sex with her. Since the last scene involved her talking on the phone with her husband as she sucks off Ian, I think one of the character will be her husband. Ian and Minerva will have sex at the office behind her husband's back.
Scene 5b: Second premise does not involved Minerva and is about Ian and Holly having sex at the office (The image we see in Status Report 7).

Scene 6: Emma Sex Scene
teases a new image of Emma leaning over a pool table. I think this is pretty straight forward. Ian is probably going out with his friends group and depending if you hooked up with Emma before you can do it again.
Scene 6a: Ian and Emma have sex.
Scene 6b: If both Ian and Jeremy have had sex with Emma, they can end up having a threesome with her (wishful thinking but either way, someone is fucking her).
Scene 6c: You cuck Perry after he hooks up with Emma

Scene 7: Lena Threesome
Since Lena's part of the story often parallels Ian's, it's very likely she gets a threesome of her own. During the scene between Ivy, Holly and Lena, Ivy asks Lena what other fetishes she is into and one of the options (that still hasn't been done) was a threesome. Depending if Lena answers "with two girls" or "with two guys" I think we'll get 2 variations of the scene.
Scene 7a: FFM Threesome
I can see this happening between Ian/Lena/Holly since they all know each other and would be the most natural one to happen since both Ian and Lena can have something going on with Holly.
Scene 7b: MMF Threesome
I don't see this threesome happening with Ian's involvement as I don't know how willing he would be to share Lena with Jeremy (definitely in the future)/Robert (no way)/Mike (maybe), at least not yet, but I do see this happening with Rober/Mike/Lena since both of these guys already have a lot of sex scenes with Lena so a natural next step of escalation would be a threesome.
Scene 7c: MMF/FFM Threesome with Stan
No, Stan doesn't get to fuck anyone (or get fucked) he just spies as it goes on and jerks off like the creep he is. He's done it before but this time it's more explicit.

Scene 8: Cindy x Ian
A lot of possible variation here depending if you are dating Lena or not and if Cindy is still with Lade or cheating behind his back but I think it all ends up being similar.
Scene 8a: Ian is officially with Lena and the whole friend group is out at the club celebrating. If he hooked up with Cindy behind Lade's back and she didn't break-up with him, they can sneak off and have sex in the restroom.
Scene 8b: Everything is the same except Cindy is no longer with Lade but you still end up having sex in the restroom behind Lena's back.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
In my playthrough, I could see the threesome possibilities being Ian/Lena/Holly and Ian/Lena/Ivy tbh.

Lots of chemistry within the first group. As for the second, if Lena and Ivy have a good relationship, like in my save, I can see them and Ian going for it.

Last edited:

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Since we aren't getting the update any time soon I decided to do some "Scene Bingo" and see how many new scenes can I predict happening. Feel free to add your ideas.

Scene 1: Ian/Allison/Jeremy Threesome
This is a sure one as we already saw a teaser for it during the but I think there will be few variations on the scene.
Scene 1a: Ian and Jeremy just fuck Allison (Spit-roast) ending with that high-five we see.
Scene 1b: Ian is unable to get it up again and ends up just watching Jeremy fuck Allison. If Ian asked Jeremy for the videos previously he will start jerking-off and enjoying the live performance, feeding more into his cuck/voyeur fetish.

Scene 2: Lena x Jeremy
We haven't had any Jeremy content with Lena since Chapter 8 so I feel like we are bound to get something with them. I think we will have 2 different scenes that depend on your previous interactions with Jeremy.
Scene 2a: Lena continues her "affair" with Jeremy after sneaking into Louise's room and having sex with him. This also means Lena and Ian are NOT officially dating as Lena refuses Ian's offer. This time, the sex is more explicit with possible creampie ending and Anal sex. Also, there is a chance Jeremy takes pictures/videos of Lena as he usually does with his women that he can send to Ian in the future (with Lena's face being obscured) depending if Ian was dick to Jeremy previously.
Bonus Idea: Depending on how many times Ian and Lena had sex, Ian might notice it's her. If they didn't have sex or done it once then Ian doesn't notice anything. If they did it few times then Ian thinks the body seems familiar. If they have done it plenty of time then Ian notices it's Lena but is in denial ("Nah... that can't be her... right?").
Scene 2b: Lena and Ian are officially dating and are celebrating with the whole friend group at the club (Blazers?). Jeremy and Lena talk about the blowjob she gave him and the subsequent sexting and Lena ends up cheating on Ian with Jeremy in the club's bathroom.

Scene 3: Ian/Cindy/Axel Photoshoot 3
As Cindy is moving up in the modeling world another photoshoot is bound to happen, regardless of your relationship with Cindy (Friend, Boyfriend, Cheater). This time, Axel is posing naked alongside Cindy just how he did with Lena and Ian will be given an option to either allow it or let it happen, further feeding into his cuck/voyeur fetish.

Scene 4: Lena/Ian x Holly
gave us an image of Holly, indicating she will have a scene in the update. Judging by how timid/shy she looks in it I think it's a scene between her and Lena as there would be no Ivy corruption involved and she is already pretty open with Ian. This only happens if Lena and Ian are not in a relationship. However, considering Eva hasn't started working on Lena's part yet this is likely a scene between Ian and Holly.

Scene 5: Ian x Minerva/Holly
talks about a "complicated" scene involving Ian at his job. It also mentions Minerva, and various other characters, that are involved and that it has 2 different premises.
Scene 5a: Is the first premise that involves another sex scene with Minerva and Ian, if you previously had sex with her. Since the last scene involved her talking on the phone with her husband as she sucks off Ian, I think one of the character will be her husband. Ian and Minerva will have sex at the office behind her husband's back.
Scene 5b: Second premise does not involved Minerva and is about Ian and Holly having sex at the office (The image we see in Status Report 7).

Scene 6: Emma Sex Scene
teases a new image of Emma leaning over a pool table. I think this is pretty straight forward. Ian is probably going out with his friends group and depending if you hooked up with Emma before you can do it again.
Scene 6a: Ian and Emma have sex.
Scene 6b: If both Ian and Jeremy have had sex with Emma, they can end up having a threesome with her (wishful thinking but either way, someone is fucking her).
Scene 6c: You cuck Perry after he hooks up with Emma

Scene 7: Lena Threesome
Since Lena's part of the story often parallels Ian's, it's very likely she gets a threesome of her own. During the scene between Ivy, Holly and Lena, Ivy asks Lena what other fetishes she is into and one of the options (that still hasn't been done) was a threesome. Depending if Lena answers "with two girls" or "with two guys" I think we'll get 2 variations of the scene.
Scene 7a: FFM Threesome
I can see this happening between Ian/Lena/Holly since they all know each other and would be the most natural one to happen since both Ian and Lena can have something going on with Holly.
Scene 7b: MMF Threesome
I don't see this threesome happening with Ian's involvement as I don't know how willing he would be to share Lena with Jeremy (definitely in the future)/Robert (no way)/Mike (maybe), at least not yet, but I do see this happening with Rober/Mike/Lena since both of these guys already have a lot of sex scenes with Lena so a natural next step of escalation would be a threesome.
Scene 7c: MMF/FFM Threesome with Stan
No, Stan doesn't get to fuck anyone (or get fucked) he just spies as it goes on and jerks off like the creep he is. He's done it before but this time it's more explicit.

Scene 8: Cindy x Ian
A lot of possible variation here depending if you are dating Lena or not and if Cindy is still with Lade or cheating behind his back but I think it all ends up being similar.
Scene 8a: Ian is officially with Lena and the whole friend group is out at the club celebrating. If he hooked up with Cindy behind Lade's back and she didn't break-up with him, they can sneak off and have sex in the restroom.
Scene 8b: Everything is the same except Cindy is no longer with Lade but you still end up having sex in the restroom behind Lena's back.
Scene 9: Stan x Lena
Lena has another spicy photoshoot with Stan but this time she decides to take it further... Teasing him about that time she caught him spying on her, asks him if he liked what he saw while she gets close to him and grabs him by the balls..... Stan faints immediately and Lena calls an ambulance.
But i also love scene 2

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Just to be safe, the only "rejection of the blackmail" moment is at the restaurant, right? The restaurant scene happens no matter what. You can't reject him during the phone call, I believe.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Rejected without a doubt. My principle in this game is "No pussy for Seymour and Axel as far as i could make it"
Did you reject him because you, as the player, is calling his bluff, or do you expect to eventually put him down in another way? I just wonder what could happen to the people Lena cares about.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Did you reject him because you, as the player, is calling his bluff, or do you expect to eventually put him down in another way? I just wonder what could happen to the people Lena cares about.
No, he is not bluffing but i really expect take him down and make Lena succeed in her musical career or artistic/erotic model in stalkfap

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Scene 9: Stan x Lena
Lena has another spicy photoshoot with Stan but this time she decides to take it further... Teasing him about that time she caught him spying on her, asks him if he liked what he saw while she gets close to him and grabs him by the balls..... Stan faints immediately and Lena calls an ambulance.
But i also love scene 2
No-no-no, you're wrong. Stan, after Lena takes him by the balls, like a dedicated Trumpist by his mold grabs her by the pussy and then he faints and Lena calls an ambulance.

z3z3

Apr 28, 2017
Not really, beside her looks she is very high-maintainance and her problems, compared to some other characters in game, self-imagined or very tame. I find it baffling how so many players consider Cindy so great. One of Einstein´s bonmots come to mind.
Alison, Holly, Lena, even Ivy are well ahead of Cindy, IMHO. But then again, that is all in the eye of the beholder.
i get what you are saying , but for me cindy is the best caz of the writing and the buildup in her story with ian and the fact she is wade girlfriend gives her the forbidden fruit perk which makes it more desirable its a little bit sick but that what makes her character for me most desirable

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes