sday98

Sep 11, 2021
Sure it’s complex but give yourself a fighting chance. Eliminate the fluff like the ongoing book authoring, and song writing. Two lame ass storylines that are impossible to track that will most likely have no payoff. The old couple can go. She just re wrote the game to make the creepy kid a bit less creepy. for the player where is the utility in these characters/storylines. She cooked herself.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Sure it’s complex but give yourself a fighting chance. Eliminate the fluff like the ongoing book authoring, and song writing. Two lame ass storylines that are impossible to track that will most likely have no payoff. The old couple can go. She just re wrote the game to make the creepy kid a bit less creepy. for the player where is the utility in these characters/storylines. She cooked herself.
I'm pretty sure writing and music are gonna be Ian's and Lena's careers away from Seymour and the old couple are background characters with very little time dedicated to them, removing them wouldn't save a lot of time.

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020

Chapter 10 weekly status report (14)
Hi everyone, a really quick update this time.
I've been progressing the script, writing Lena's side of the story. Simultaneously, I've continued to work on new drawings and also editing already colored ones. Some new outfits and character sprites have been created too, maybe I'll show some of them down the line.
For now, I'll share with you the drawing test that the studio I hired did for me:

This is the best one I've got so far and I think it's pretty serviceable. After doing a quick pass on it, this is the result:

I've decided I will keep drawing all the faces and hair myself, since it's were the hand of the author is more recognisable. With this method I've commissioned one scene, and if I'm pleased with the results, I will commission a second one. This should help speed up work, and hopefully I can end up delegating more scenes (though I'll keep drawing entirely the ones I consider more important).
What do you think about it? I read you.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've been progressing the script, writing Lena's side of the story. Simultaneously, I've continued to work on new drawings and also editing already colored ones. Some new outfits and character sprites have been created too, maybe I'll show some of them down the line.
For now, I'll share with you the drawing test that the studio I hired did for me:

This is the best one I've got so far and I think it's pretty serviceable. After doing a quick pass on it, this is the result:

I've decided I will keep drawing all the faces and hair myself, since it's were the hand of the author is more recognisable. With this method I've commissioned one scene, and if I'm pleased with the results, I will commission a second one. This should help speed up work, and hopefully I can end up delegating more scenes (though I'll keep drawing entirely the ones I consider more important).
It's hard to say anything about this art. In the eyes, everything blurs from these lines, I'll wait for the coloring. Then it will be possible to draw conclusions.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ian update HAS BEEN FINISHED FOR A MONTH OR TWO ALREADY. DEV BE KEEPING IT HOSTAGE TILL THE GIRLS LOOK ON PAR WITH HER STANDARDS, THAT IS WHY WE GOT SOME RANDOS DOING THE GIRLS AND DEV BATTING THE EYE AND THROWING FITS TO PROCRASTINATE EVEN MORE.

What would save a lot of time is deleting Ian's part :4Head:
Still seems to be no end in sight :(
It's hard to say anything about this art. In the eyes, everything blurs from these lines, I'll wait for the coloring. Then it will be possible to draw conclusions.
tHE RIGHT HAND LOOKS JACKED AND THE RIGHT FOOT IS MISSING THE TOE.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
because at that time i didnt seen it :D simple, isnt'it?
Okay, but it's not so simple! Your response should then have been "thanks, I've seen it now". The "yes" totally confused me as a kind of confirmation and I assumed you already knew this scene! :ROFLMAO:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

Wonder if when voting to delay for the full release the patrons realised just how far behind Eva was in terms of being ready to release the Lena half of the chapter if she's now further outsourcing drawing work to a third-party along with still writing it six months out from the remaster alpha. At this point you wonder if it will see the light of day by December at the earliest.

I try not to be too critical but between that and the now frequently missed "weekly" updates I do again wonder how close this is to being abandoned.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wELL .. IF IT WAS ANY CONSOLATION, eVA IS HERSELF WAITING ON SOME STUDIO SHE HIRED SO THEY JACK UP HER CHARACTERS AND SHE CAN THEN WHITE KNIGHT HERSELF INTO SAVING THE DAY BY RETOUCHING THE DRAWINGS WITH HER MAGIC TOUCH UPS.
damn it takes so long this time.. im not used to wait so long for evas work :D
hANG IN THERE! mAYBE PLAY ANOTHER ROUND!

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wonder if when voting to delay for the full release the patrons realised just how far behind Eva was in terms of being ready to release the Lena half of the chapter if she's now further outsourcing drawing work to a third-party along with still writing it six months out from the remaster alpha. At this point you wonder if it will see the light of day by December at the earliest.

I try not to be too critical but between that and the now frequently missed "weekly" updates I do again wonder how close this is to being abandoned.
Eva has serious problems with the project. The fact that she hired a third party to simplify the work says otherwise, she is not going to abandon the project and she is interested in its development. The project has become too big for her, very few developers are able to pull huge projects alone, such creators can be counted on the fingers. I think she did the right thing by outsourcing.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Eva has serious problems with the project. The fact that she hired a third party to simplify the work says otherwise, she is not going to abandon the project and she is interested in its development. The project has become too big for her, very few developers are able to pull huge projects alone, such creators can be counted on the fingers. I think she did the right thing by outsourcing.
I'm sure that's the intent of outsourcing but in the longer-term is it sustainable is the question? On her patreon funding can she manage to both pay her living costs and pay to outsource what will be likely increasingly large updates and resolve the existing issues and not burn out.

It's not something that should happen nor would I take any happiness if it were to... but I do have that worry that outsourcing this late in the stage is a symptom rather than a cure.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
May I also ask the twine/html recommendation? I might as well check it out.
And thank you very much for the recommendation post sofar.
No problem.

Is the following html game anything like ORS? No. But it has two female protag options and is definitely one of the best games on the site (though keep in mind, the bar is very low). Turn-based battle RPG with character development, a large story arc, a relationship path and lewds. Three different classes to choose from too, for nice replayability. Just don't piss Lillith off or your female MC grows a huge cock and defeats your purpose. (However, you can kiss-up to Lillith if bimbofication and a pregnancy kink are your thing): Battle Quest https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-quest-v1-0-2-lobsterman9999.120190/

Is the following html game anywhere close to as good as ORS? No. Not even close. But it's similar in having multiple relationship options (if shallow in their complexity) and at least satifsying enough for a playthrough so far. Your Lena better enjoy Jeremy's character in ORS though, because there's a lot more where that came from here https://f95zone.to/threads/cupids-way-v0-2-shax0.118307/

Note: One of the few advantages of HTML/Twine games is that you can replace the images & videos if you're willing to go through with that for more immersion and a personalized touch. Simply swap videos and pictures from the game folders & rename them accordingly.

That's it, basically. Very few Female MC story-based adult games (or adult games in general, female or non) are worth a damn, honestly. There's just so much trash out there and the good ones are often abandoned. I'm just listing the non-abandoned ones that were at least satisfying enough for a playthrough as I drag most games here to the trash within 5 minutes of playing them.

One more F MC game, which I've held off from since it's so far removed from ORS: Last Evil is fantastic from a gameplay standpoint. IMO one of the best lewd games ever. But practically no story to speak of & a lot of monster rape. https://f95zone.to/threads/last-evil-v3-0-1-flametorch.47693/

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Can this thread have a little less doom-posting? I have enough to worry about IRL, trying to literally survive and not get drafted, worrying what kind of further freedoms and basic human rights my government will rob me or people close to me of. How am I supposed to find any motivation to work on the guide with all this non-stop negativity? At this point I'm considering dropping this thread because it doesn't work as an escape room for me anymore.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes