caravaggio

May 8, 2017
It's hard to say anything about this art. In the eyes, everything blurs from these lines, I'll wait for the coloring. Then it will be possible to draw conclusions.

It's like the game SPOT THE DIFFERENCES.
As far as I can tell she changed the hair and eyebrows, also she changed a couple of lines in the belly area and added one to the calf.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm sure that's the intent of outsourcing but in the longer-term is it sustainable is the question? On her patreon funding can she manage to both pay her living costs and pay to outsource what will be likely increasingly large updates and resolve the existing issues and not burn out.

It's not something that should happen nor would I take any happiness if it were to... but I do have that worry that outsourcing this late in the stage is a symptom rather than a cure.
Outsourcing should help her reduce the amount of work needed and reduce the psychological burden. As we remember, this put a lot of pressure on her morally that she could not cope with so much work, had difficulty writing, and even got burned out after the ninth episode. It's like taking painkillers when you're sick. This may not fix the cause, but it will alleviate the situation. The problem is known to us - terrible management and the lack of a roadmap, as I understand it, she did not build a roadmap for the whole game and comes up with a plot in the course of development. It is not good. Every project must have an initial plan.
Now I see that she is trying to rectify the situation and remain cautiously optimistic. Let's see what episode 10 will be like.
Can this thread have a little less doom-posting? I have enough to worry about IRL, trying to literally survive and not get drafted, worrying what kind of further freedoms and basic human rights my government will rob me or people close to me of. How am I supposed to find any motivation to work on the guide with all this non-stop negativity? At this point I'm considering dropping this thread because it doesn't work as an escape room for me anymore.
Get out of there if you still have a chance.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Can this thread have a little less doom-posting?
Fully agree with BloodyMares here.
There are clear signs, that EvaKiss is taking action.
Yet it seems that everything they do is met with negative comments by a certain group.
I assume even if Dev eventually posts "Chapter 10 is out tomorrow", this faction will respond with "Took you long enough" instead of "Yay, new update!".
How about returning to more interesting issues, like discussing the characters and their future development again?
I was sorely missing some support from my fellow Cindy fanclub on the Alison vs Cindy debate some days ago.

To reiterate: every character flaw ascribed to Cindy can be applied to an even greater degree to Alison.
Yes, the baseline personality of Cindy may be "Daddys Princess", but i don't see her spoiled beyond remedy. Alot of her more unfortunate characteristics are the results of her current predicament, job and relationship wise.
Whereas Alison shows basically the same characteristics, even more pronounced, without having those issues. And her 'what if' path (if Ian shows no interest in her), paints a way darker picture of her than Cindy.
Ask yourself again, how would Alison behave if she was Wades girlfriend instead of Cindy? She would be probably the least liked character in the whole game.

Of course i can relate to those who overlook Alisons flaws, because they favor her bodytype, her preggo kink (does she really has it, or is it your kink you get fullfilled, because she wants to have babies?), and her rather strange devotion to a committed Ian, if you chose this path. Alison strikes me a bit yandere, or am i completely wrong with this?

Edit:
it was pure coincidence blyzer posted a minute before me, this post is not a personal reaction to them, but indeed a suggestion geared towards the whole audience.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Allison is the first reason?Ian gets into the plot of this game: get info+help from Jere
to get a shot at a relationship with Allison. Then the game makes it impossible to make the right points to achieve that goal because this game makes all girls grope Jere and
he grabs Allison while Ian goes alone and miserable the rest of the game until Lena shows any interest. This is a big joke on Ian, the game, for the most part, JEre has it dropped from the sky like a true bull trope stolen right outta most illogical VNs out there.
her rather strange devotion to a committed Ian
Alison strikes me a bit yandere

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Allison is the first reason?Ian gets into the plot of this game: get info+help from Jere
to get a shot at a relationship with Allison. Then the game makes it impossible to make the right points to achieve that goal because this game makes all girls grope Jere and
he grabs Allison while Ian goes alone and miserable the rest of the game until Lena shows any interest. This is a big joke on Ian, the game, for the most part, JEre has it dropped from the sky like a true bull trope stolen right outta most illogical VNs out there.
Forgive me Canto Forte, but your comments are usually very hard to read and comprehend.

IF i understand your post correctly, you are insinuating, that Jeremy gets a go on every female in ORS which is, i believe only true if you play the game that way. I know for sure, that i cockblocked Jeremy at least once in my playthrough (by breaking up Louise x J).
And by doing so, he never got the after party scene with Lena in my playthrough.
My experience with Alison is limited, because i shipped her with Jeremy for personal reasons (i don't like her, so i gladly handed her over to him, and she seems to enjoy it), like i tried to get Perry together with Emma, which was a success so far, because i am not into Emmas model. So there are only like 3 out of 10 females he actually boned, and two of them (Louise and Ivy) are preset from the start. I would assume you can even block Alison from him if you choose to.

So i can't say for sure, but the bigger part of your comment seems to be incorrect.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
the only one Jeremy get is Louise
Hasn't he boned Ivy? You could be correct though, because i very faintly recall him (Jeremy) talking about a blowjob from Ivy he either already received or hopes to receive in the near future. It's really misty, i just assumed them to had sex already together, given both their 'sex positive' disposition.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hasn't he boned Ivy? You could be correct though, because i very faintly recall him (Jeremy) talking about a blowjob from Ivy he either already received or hopes to receive in the near future. It's really misty, i just assumed them to had sex already together, given both their 'sex positive' disposition.
Was just a blowjob. If he boned her, sure he will right tell to Ian. And he is just a toy to Ivy. He will only fuck her when she think she play with him enough. And depending the plans of Eva, could also be possible screw Jeremy plans and take Ivy away from him too, either as Ian as Lena.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
They haven't hooked up yet, although one of the routes allows for a BJ between the two (if you initially keep Louise and Jeremy together, and do a few other things).

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
lets ask the real questions who you you think has so most potential to peg the shit out our boiii ian??
monkaHmm
Are we talking about pure potential?
(...) Holly and Ian fucking Minerva in front of her husband or public in the office.
Holly will make Minerva deepthroat Ians cock until she pukes while double fisting Minervas arse and pussy, telling her what a needy cunt she is.
Holly orders Ian to cum on Minervas puke stained face and tells her how much better she looks now. After that she makes Minerva to knee down and watch Ian and her. While the liquids drop from Minervas face onto her large tits, Ian eats out a standing Hollys pussy and ass thoroughly. Holly will keep eye contact with Minerva to show that she is a Goddess compared to her. She will ask Ian if he likes serving her ass and he will say: "No part of my Mistress is dirty". Golden Shower is optional.
definetly Holly.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Fully agree with BloodyMares here.
There are clear signs, that EvaKiss is taking action.
Yet it seems that everything they do is met with negative comments by a certain group.
I assume even if Dev eventually posts "Chapter 10 is out tomorrow", this faction will respond with "Took you long enough" instead of "Yay, new update!".
How about returning to more interesting issues, like discussing the characters and their future development again?
I was sorely missing some support from my fellow Cindy fanclub on the Alison vs Cindy debate some days ago.

To reiterate: every character flaw ascribed to Cindy can be applied to an even greater degree to Alison.
Yes, the baseline personality of Cindy may be "Daddys Princess", but i don't see her spoiled beyond remedy. Alot of her more unfortunate characteristics are the results of her current predicament, job and relationship wise.
Whereas Alison shows basically the same characteristics, even more pronounced, without having those issues. And her 'what if' path (if Ian shows no interest in her), paints a way darker picture of her than Cindy.
Ask yourself again, how would Alison behave if she was Wades girlfriend instead of Cindy? She would be probably the least liked character in the whole game.

Of course i can relate to those who overlook Alisons flaws, because they favor her bodytype, her preggo kink (does she really has it, or is it your kink you get fullfilled, because she wants to have babies?), and her rather strange devotion to a committed Ian, if you chose this path. Alison strikes me a bit yandere, or am i completely wrong with this?

Edit:
it was pure coincidence blyzer posted a minute before me, this post is not a personal reaction to them, but indeed a suggestion geared towards the whole audience.
Forgive me Canto Forte, but your comments are usually very hard to read and comprehend.

IF i understand your post correctly, you are insinuating, that Jeremy gets a go on every female in ORS which is, i believe only true if you play the game that way. I know for sure, that i cockblocked Jeremy at least once in my playthrough (by breaking up Louise x J).
And by doing so, he never got the after party scene with Lena in my playthrough.
My experience with Alison is limited, because i shipped her with Jeremy for personal reasons (i don't like her, so i gladly handed her over to him, and she seems to enjoy it), like i tried to get Perry together with Emma, which was a success so far, because i am not into Emmas model. So there are only like 3 out of 10 females he actually boned, and two of them (Louise and Ivy) are preset from the start. I would assume you can even block Alison from him if you choose to.

So i can't say for sure, but the bigger part of your comment seems to be incorrect.
Hi und Grüße, Selberdreher!

Just a couple points on the Alison vs. Cindy discussion:
-You can keep Jeremy away from Alison even if you do not pursue her! The "full" Alison-Jeremy path has to be specifically targeted by the player, even more so than the "sharing threesome" variant.
- Actually Alison´s issues are far worse than Cindy´s pampered luxury ones. Alison´s Ex was a worse boyfriend than Wade ever was and going by the plot so far, she is targeted and stalled at work without any reason but "good, old-fashioned" mobbing! so it is quite understandable that she wants to have some fun now, preferably with Ian.
Cindy´s issues on the other hand are rather light. Most of her worries are about if she should take the model job, how to better bumming of her friends, if she should stay with Wade (who si not a bad guy, but needs to get his groove back) or jump into bed with Axel... oh the horror!;)
- I personally find Alison´s directness refreshing compared to some of the female cast who send mixed signals at best and deceiving ones at worst.

I too try to couple up Perry and Emma and gave Wade a metaphorical kick to fight for his relationship with Cindy. And it is then where you see why I do not like Cindy much. With Alison you know where you stand and when she says she will do something or not, with you or without you, then this is so. On the "Wade fights for his relationship" path you see clearly how backhanded Cindy can be in contrast. Using any excuse to run to Axel on the day where Wade has a singular chance to win a really important tournament, "great move".

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hi und Grüße, Selberdreher!

Just a couple points on the Alison vs. Cindy discussion:
-You can keep Jeremy away from Alison even if you do not pursue her! The "full" Alison-Jeremy path has to be specifically targeted by the player, even more so than the "sharing threesome" variant.
- Actually Alison´s issues are far worse than Cindy´s pampered luxury ones. Alison´s Ex was a worse boyfriend than Wade ever was and going by the plot so far, she is targeted and stalled at work without any reason but "good, old-fashioned" mobbing! so it is quite understandable that she wants to have some fun now, preferably with Ian.
Cindy´s issues on the other hand are rather light. Most of her worries are about if she should take the model job, how to better bumming of her friends, if she should stay with Wade (who si not a bad guy, but needs to get his groove back) or jump into bed with Axel... oh the horror!;)
- I personally find Alison´s directness refreshing compared to some of the female cast who send mixed signals at best and deceiving ones at worst.

I too try to couple up Perry and Emma and gave Wade a metaphorical kick to fight for his relationship with Cindy. And it is then where you see why I do not like Cindy much. With Alison you know where you stand and when she says she will do something or not, with you or without you, then this is so. On the "Wade fights for his relationship" path you see clearly how backhanded Cindy can be in contrast. Using any excuse to run to Axel on the day where Wade has a singular chance to win a really important tournament, "great move".
This guy gets it, Alison is nowhere near as bad as Cindy. Saying otherwise means you're a Cindy simp.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes