JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
really hope this version gonna focus on jeremy and axel
I don't know about Axel since he did have a big role in Chapter 9 but Jeremy definitely.

We haven't seen Jeremy and Lena interact for 18 months, ever since Chapter 8, and in Chapter 9 we only had a small scene involving him and Allison.

Plus, in one of the "weekly" updates the dev revealed what seems like a threesome with Jeremy and Ian.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't know about Axel since he did have a big role in Chapter 9 but Jeremy definitely.

We haven't seen Jeremy and Lena interact for 18 months, ever since Chapter 8, and in Chapter 9 we only had a small scene involving him and Allison.

Plus, in one of the "weekly" updates the dev revealed what seems like a threesome with Jeremy and Ian.
There are supposed to be 12 scenes in chapter 10. Even if one is IanxLena and one character gets 2 scenes that is still 10 characters with a scene out of the 15 fuckables. So it's easier to bet on characters not getting a scene. My guess would be Billy, Mike, Emma, Cherry and Robert all of which are minor characters who got a scene last chapter.

Reactions: selberdreher

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
There are supposed to be 12 scenes in chapter 10. Even if one is IanxLena and one character gets 2 scenes that is still 10 characters with a scene out of the 15 fuckables. So it's easier to bet on characters not getting a scene. My guess would be Billy, Mike, Emma, Cherry and Robert all of which are minor characters who got a scene last chapter.
I actually made a comment few months ago trying to figure out what those 12 scenes are going to and I came to a conclusion that there will be more sex scenes than just 12 but they will be smaller ones (like Ian jerking off to photos/videos).

Reactions: pavlogrk

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
One of those scenes will be EdxMolly.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I think Cindy says during chapter 9 that Axel will be out of town for a while, though. So that indicates he'll be one of the few left out. Or maybe Eva adds another small time skip or finds another way to navigate around it if she decides he should have a scene. Who knows. But it would make sense for Lena to keep some distance from him in the immediate future, the same way Cindy keeps away from Ian after their back alley encounter because she regrets it / wants to regret it.

Emma, on the other hand, we've already seen that pool playing picture of in one of the weekly updates. Some would argue that you can actually play pool without having sex afterwards, and I guess they have a point, but I think it makes it more likely than not that she'll get a scene.

I like the name "the 15 fuckables", by the way. They should form a band. Or even better, they could be Lena's backup band. Lena and the Fuckables. I'd sure as hell attend that concert

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I actually made a comment few months ago trying to figure out what those 12 scenes are going to and I came to a conclusion that there will be more sex scenes than just 12 but they will be smaller ones (like Ian jerking off to photos/videos).
Yeah, good luck with that :) I predicted the first LenaxJeremy scene from chaper 8 pretty much to the T one month before release and nobody cared :LOL:
So I'd wait till one week before release.

One of those scenes will be EdxMolly.
Oh, you are such a tease .... :love:

I think Cindy says during chapter 9 that Axel will be out of town for a while, though.
Well, it's just a pretty wild guess. Also Cindy could be lying, Axel could meet Lena very early or very late...

Emma, on the other hand, we've already seen that pool playing picture of in one of the weekly updates.
Ah, yeah. Forgot about that. Emma is pretty much certain.

I like the name "the 15 fuckables", by the way. They should form a band. Or even better, they could be Lena's backup band. Lena and the Fuckables. I'd sure as hell attend that concert
Now that would be a show. Wouldn't call it a concert though, more a performance :cool:

Also I forgot that there could be new fuckables. Like Jessica or mystery girl.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This week I've been making progress in the writing department while working on the art simultaneously. All the major illustrations are already drawn (I'll probably add a few extra ones at the end) and I'm painting over all the colored illustrations to get them fully ready. In this chapter I've wanted to give you quite a lot of control about outfit selection, and that means that some individual illustrations have up to 11 variations, plus layered tattoos and piercings. That makes working on those images pretty cumbersome, but hopefully the result will be worth it.
I've also added 4 new music tracks to the game, and two new backgrounds for this chapter. Here's one:

I will keep focusing on finishing Lena's scenes (3 major lewd scenes remain to be done, plus the surrounding interactions). I want to finish writing the chapter as quickly as possible but I also want to include as much content as I can, giving almost every character a spot to advance the plot.
I'm going for the final push, so hopefully I can start wrapping things up soon. Again, thanks for your patience and support!

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022

This week I've been making progress in the writing department while working on the art simultaneously. All the major illustrations are already drawn (I'll probably add a few extra ones at the end) and I'm painting over all the colored illustrations to get them fully ready. In this chapter I've wanted to give you quite a lot of control about outfit selection, and that means that some individual illustrations have up to 11 variations, plus layered tattoos and piercings. That makes working on those images pretty cumbersome, but hopefully the result will be worth it.

I've also added 4 new music tracks to the game, and two new backgrounds for this chapter. Here's one:

I will keep focusing on finishing Lena's scenes (3 major lewd scenes remain to be done, plus the surrounding interactions). I want to finish writing the chapter as quickly as possible but I also want to include as much content as I can, giving almost every character a spot to advance the plot.

I'm going for the final push, so hopefully I can start wrapping things up soon. Again, thanks for your patience and support!

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022

Huh. I've had this idea that we'll probably see Jeremy's appartment in the next chapter, because Lena needs to have a talk with him, and they can't keep doing that at Lena's appartment forever with Louise nearby. But this is absolutely not Jeremy's appartment (it might be the other one).

It definitely looks like the house of one of the older characters. Minerva? Could be, but I think she's about 40, and I don't know anyone around that age with interiors like that. Ed and Molly? More likely, but the Lena x Ed path never really started, and Eva already indicated that it was likely to instead be added after the rest of the game is complete. Someone's parents? Could also be, but I would be surprised if Eva made a background for it, as I can't see that being necessary for many scenes.

Tl;dr: I have no idea whose appartmant this is

Edit: That picture on the right wall: Could be of a young Minerva, I think? But can't say for certain.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Huh. I've had this idea that we'll probably see Jeremy's appartment in the next chapter, because Lena needs to have a talk with him, and they can't keep doing that at Lena's appartment forever with Louise nearby. But this is absolutely not Jeremy's appartment (it might be the other one).

It definitely looks like the house of one of the older characters. Minerva? Could be, but I think she's about 40, and I don't know anyone around that age with interiors like that. Ed and Molly? More likely, but the Lena x Ed path never really started, and Eva already indicated that it was likely to instead be added after the rest of the game is complete. Someone's parents? Could also be, but I would be surprised if Eva made a background for it, as I can't see that being necessary for many scenes.

Tl;dr: I have no idea whose appartmant this is

Edit: That picture on the right wall: Could be of a young Minerva, I think? But can't say for certain.
I see this as the home of Holly, or indeed Minerva.
I just can't imagine this house design and Jeremy, it just doesn't fit.
I can only say one thing with certainty - this "someone" has no taste in art:
1.PNG

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don't think we will meet anyones parents as that would be adding meaningless characters. Even when Lena visited her parents that was never shown in the game. Also who painted this portrait? There are 3 to 5 paintings in this room. So my guess this is an artists home, Ed/Molly.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes