JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Wait will Emma and Perry being a couple in the future be an option or will Seymour corrupt Emma in the future be an option?

I think the former will almost certainly happen. The latter I think could happen if Lena is fully on board with Seymours scheming. Eva Kiss has done this kind of story before in GGGB, with Ashley helping in corrupting Iris.
The only thing that self-entitled prick Seymour will get is an orange jumpsuit, He needs to go out the "Arthur style" ;)

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Wait will Emma and Perry being a couple in the future be an option or will Seymour corrupt Emma in the future be an option?

I think the former will almost certainly happen. The latter I think could happen if Lena is fully on board with Seymours scheming. Eva Kiss has done this kind of story before in GGGB, with Ashley helping in corrupting Iris.
Adding another path to a small character like Emma seems a bit much and I don't think Emma would do something like that with Seymour, it would require a lot of development and time dedicated to it. If anything I think she and Lena have a higher chance of sleeping together.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Adding another path to a small character like Emma seems a bit much and I don't think Emma would do something like that with Seymour, it would require a lot of development and time dedicated to it. If anything I think she and Lena have a higher chance of sleeping together.
I don't actually think that idea is THAT far-fetched. There is some setup for it to be possible.

There is that scene in the coffee shop where they interact and we know Emma is freaky.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
I don't actually think that idea is THAT far-fetched. There is some setup for it to be possible.

There is that scene in the coffee shop where they interact and we know Emma is freaky.
But we also know she has a strong moral sense and hates Seymour. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would require a lot of work.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
But we also know she has a strong moral sense and hates Seymour. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would require a lot of work.
But we also know she is down with the drugs and if you recall that scene between Iris and her dad from GGGB...

Dec 8, 2018
I wonder what a relationship between a Ward apprentice Ian route and Emma would look like. Could be a possible opening for Seymour/Emma.

At the very least, Emma doesn't seem to care if Ian disagrees with her politics (from my experience).

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1669468200071.png

I decided to change the title for Chapter 10 one more time...

Jokes aside, the update is coming together nicely and it will be out on schedule, according to my predictions. I'm still waiting on the last batch of illustrations from my colorist, while I keep editing existing ones and play-testing thoroughly, revising, polishing and fixing the script. The wait is almost over, but while you wait, take a look at Lena's social media posts... Is your Lena focusing on her music, or is she into some naughtier ways of making money? If she's active on Stalkfap, you will experience some significant content in this chapter.
unnamed (2).jpg

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes