der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1669468200071.png

I decided to change the title for Chapter 10 one more time...

Jokes aside, the update is coming together nicely and it will be out on schedule, according to my predictions. I'm still waiting on the last batch of illustrations from my colorist, while I keep editing existing ones and play-testing thoroughly, revising, polishing and fixing the script. The wait is almost over, but while you wait, take a look at Lena's social media posts... Is your Lena focusing on her music, or is she into some naughtier ways of making money? If she's active on Stalkfap, you will experience some significant content in this chapter.
unnamed (2).jpg

Jul 27, 2020

View attachment 2194976

Jokes aside, the update is coming together nicely and it will be out on schedule, according to my predictions. I'm still waiting on the last batch of illustrations from my colorist, while I keep editing existing ones and play-testing thoroughly, revising, polishing and fixing the script. The wait is almost over, but while you wait, take a look at Lena's social media posts... Is your Lena focusing on her music, or is she into some naughtier ways of making money? If she's active on Stalkfap, you will experience some significant content in this chapter.
View attachment 2194979

Don't care about Lena at all. Waiting for new content with Ian, Cherry, Holly, Сindy, even Minerva. Sadly it's seems that i have a long wait, then.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

View attachment 2194976

View attachment 2194979
What does on schedule mean Eva, this weekend or December 1st

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Did Eva become a Good Girl Gone Bad or is it just a bad pun? Well, at least we can take solace from the idea that she's realizing her fantasies... I hope this is just temporary and she returns to daddy's home and starts working in the library.

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2194976

View attachment 2194979
Chapter 10 : [Insert your title]

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

View attachment 2194976

View attachment 2194979
I have one title for CH11 ''We get it in 2024 if we're lucky''

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And you have AWAM on your avatar. Oh, my man, you must be suffering!:LOL:
Not at all. Love the game, love the story and pace and I totally understand the work involved for the dev. I have plenty I can play in the meantime, not running out of visual novels anytime soon.

Oh, and there was a new AWAM episode released on November 21st... so... not suffering.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes