fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Our My (wannabe) Red String relations :ROFLMAO:

ORS_Male_Characters.jpg
A7 - B3 - C5 - D2 - E6 - F1 - G4

Whatcha think about it?

I think A7 and F1 is safe, B3 and C5 too, D2 is complicated, but he is fan of her books...maybe! E6, why not? It's not unrealistic...he likes her body and apperiance! But G4 is the most challenged, I guess! o_O

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I knew I would regret teasing the title, and, of course, a few hours after doing it I came up with a better one

As I'm playing through the whole update, revising things and solving bugs, I feel this title better reflects the overall direction and themes of this chapter (if there's even such a thing). I'd ask you which title you like better, but you haven't played the update yet, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

Anyway, inconsequential title changes aside, let me show you some other social media posts from Cherry and Emma this time:
Another preview awesome!!! lol Cherry in a Museum :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I knew I would regret teasing the title, and, of course, a few hours after doing it I came up with a better one

As I'm playing through the whole update, revising things and solving bugs, I feel this title better reflects the overall direction and themes of this chapter (if there's even such a thing). I'd ask you which title you like better, but you haven't played the update yet, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

Anyway, inconsequential title changes aside, let me show you some other social media posts from Cherry and Emma this time:
Emma :love: I can really fall for her see her this way. Hope i can make Lena join her and after that the two beauty come to Lena's place for a hot fuck:love:

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Another preview awesome!!! lol Cherry in a Museum :ROFLMAO:
I actually think that is one of her works, she's an artist too!

If Seymour doesn't finally fuck Lena, it will be a failure.
EK has been leading this way since Seymour's very first appearance, and if she doesn't put this scene into the much-anticipated update, it will be a huge mistake in Lena's path. imho :WeSmart:
I strongly doubt this will happen in the next update, we need more build up for that.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Emma :love: I can really fall for her see her this way. Hope i can make Lena join her and after that the two beauty come to Lena's place for a hot fuck:love:
She's probably the best fuck in the game. Her political views on the other hand is a different kind of fuckery, luckely that's not what she's in here for *pheuw*

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
dude pls keep your political right wing acenda nonsese out of the internet i swear if you havent noticed every girl and man in this game has a indevidual personalitie from eva and emma always was the activiste typ if you actually read the dialoge other cheracters like ivy prob dont care and just want to enjoy life so she is prob more your type and so on.... or if you like man :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: prob old grandpa seems pretty right wing might makes right personalitie if men are more your liking
Wtf was that? lmao

dude went full crazy out of nowhere xD

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Protest against Seymour? Let me guess, Episode 10 ends with his mansion on fire. :LOL:
again with titles and social bullshit, omg what this game became
Seymour monopolizes the entire economy in the city, ruins small businesses, blackmails people, thousands of people cannot find jobs because of him ... Yes, yes, "social bullshit". And why are they protesting?

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Very much wishing that Eva releases the update this weekend but kind of have the hunch it will be December 1st. Either ways finally our wait is going to be over. :lepew:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes