Jul 13, 2022

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The picture that was missing...
View attachment 2189081

The Room Starring...
View attachment 2188621

:cry::cry: Mommy Eva, please make me a GigaChad.!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ian: loves woman butts.
Me: Yeah! I knew that you like asses! I will call you Assman! (Shut up Derek!)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
The picture that was missing...
View attachment 2189081

The Room Starring...
View attachment 2188621

:cry::cry: Mommy Eva, please make me a GigaChad.!!

Who need Gillian when you got Big Booty Bitches :cool:
View attachment video_1669238214275.mp4

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

With the writing finished, it's almost time for the new chapter's release. It will be titled "Doors and cages", but I only recently decided on this title. It was called something else before, but I wasn't too happy with the title, that's why I didn't reveal it sooner. And to be honest, and not 100% sold on this one. Giving a title tends to be hard, especially when writing a branching story, and is often left as the last thing to do. Once the chapter releases, I'd love to read your suggestions for a better title if you have one, and I might change it then...
The wait is almost over, but while we finish putting everything together, take another look at what ORS' characters have been up to during this time:

good.so late november or early December

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homemade

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What if the high five is not from a threesome with Jeremy, Alison, and Ian but rather one with Jeremy, Emma, and Ian? There already is the artwork of her at the pool table, so she probably is getting a scene and at this point in the story her relationship with Jeremy and Ian could allow it.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
Great! New chapter will release just in time for No Nut November closing.... nah, who am I going to fool, we failed that long ago

But still, do you think it will release this weekend? she said 1st December max but I would bet monday or tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: Prinzessfreya

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Great! New chapter will release just in time for No Nut November closing.... nah, who am I going to fool, we failed that long ago

But still, do you think it will release this weekend? she said 1st December max but I would bet monday or tuesday
funny guy

Reactions: Firraxa

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
doors and cages? our boiii ian finally gets loked up by alison or ivy or cindy a chastity for our boiiii ian??? :oops: :whistle::whistle:homemade make a meme pls

is the realse this weekend if everything is done just testing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarkton cruises

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I knew I would regret teasing the title, and, of course, a few hours after doing it I came up with a better one

As I'm playing through the whole update, revising things and solving bugs, I feel this title better reflects the overall direction and themes of this chapter (if there's even such a thing). I'd ask you which title you like better, but you haven't played the update yet, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

Anyway, inconsequential title changes aside, let me show you some other social media posts from Cherry and Emma this time:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

I knew I would regret teasing the title, and, of course, a few hours after doing it I came up with a better one

As I'm playing through the whole update, revising things and solving bugs, I feel this title better reflects the overall direction and themes of this chapter (if there's even such a thing). I'd ask you which title you like better, but you haven't played the update yet, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

Anyway, inconsequential title changes aside, let me show you some other social media posts from Cherry and Emma this time:
again with titles and social bullshit, omg what this game became

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes