vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Been waiting for this game, Demon Boy and Satisfy Him for over 6 months and there all gonna come out around the same time. My dicks not gonna survive the new year.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So JOHN and AWAM have been updated its time for this one.

I forgot is Stan the Man scheduled to have a scene?

nothingfishy12

Dec 6, 2018
Looks like an update is within several weeks. But I haven't played the remastered version, at the same time, I already forgot all the choices I had made prior to it. Is there a way to play the new version with all my choices from 0.9?

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Looks like an update is within several weeks. But I haven't played the remastered version, at the same time, I already forgot all the choices I had made prior to it. Is there a way to play the new version with all my choices from 0.9?
Nope the old 0.9 saves won't be compatible since, the remastered version has added a Stan path, along with a few redrawn scenes and a redesign of Billy.

Dec 8, 2018
I only completed the remastered version recently and was rather surprised by how much has changed. The general beats of the game are the same, but a lot of the conversations and interactions have been lengthened. Whether the changes are better or worse is up to the preference of the player, but a fresh replay probably won't hurt.

And if you enjoy reading through every line of dialogue and pondering over the decisions, prepare for it to take some time (maybe even start now if you want to be finished in time for the update). Took me several hours to complete my playthrough.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

With the writing finished, it's almost time for the new chapter's release. It will be titled "Doors and cages", but I only recently decided on this title. It was called something else before, but I wasn't too happy with the title, that's why I didn't reveal it sooner. And to be honest, and not 100% sold on this one. Giving a title tends to be hard, especially when writing a branching story, and is often left as the last thing to do. Once the chapter releases, I'd love to read your suggestions for a better title if you have one, and I might change it then...
The wait is almost over, but while we finish putting everything together, take another look at what ORS' characters have been up to during this time:

Jun 1, 2017
:unsure:

With the writing finished, it's almost time for the new chapter's release. It will be titled "Doors and cages", but I only recently decided on this title. It was called something else before, but I wasn't too happy with the title, that's why I didn't reveal it sooner. And to be honest, and not 100% sold on this one. Giving a title tends to be hard, especially when writing a branching story, and is often left as the last thing to do. Once the chapter releases, I'd love to read your suggestions for a better title if you have one, and I might change it then...
The wait is almost over, but while we finish putting everything together, take another look at what ORS' characters have been up to during this time:

Hmm sounds like some voyeur / chastity cage play to me :unsure:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Who fking cares about outfits, title and all this bullshit after 1 year of nothing, releases update and stop

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

How can we suggest a "better title" if we don't even know what the update is about?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Birds and Cages. Cause some of the girls are trapped like birds in cages due to their circunstances :cool:

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018

PUA and Milk

Nov 12, 2022

Book fairs and Birthdays

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

Who is the guy next to Holly?
Haven't played in a while, forgot who it is. :HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes