Regit_Jo

May 21, 2021
Currently leading the deadpool is Lenas father, then Molly, and next the young bachelors Stan, Perry, Wade and finally Ian.
Order for the bachelors in terms of likeliness is Stan, Wade, Perry and then Ian. Stan is a very easy suicide by being mean to him and never engaging. Wade is harder because the player can easily miss the first hookup scene with Cindy by going on the Holly trip. Perry is unlikely because of his overall lethargy, and Ian is about as likely as Ashley was from GGGB

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Playing through the game for the first time in a while in preparation for the next release. I've noticed a few continuity errors; the most major one is that the scene where Ian hands Ward his review never actually plays out. He texts with Holly later and says that he did it, but then their conversation abruptly skips to the end.

Is this going to cause any issues later down the line? Is everyone experiencing this bug? I swapped reviews with Holly, if that matters.

EDIT: And later on, Ian mentions that he did not show up on Friday. I had chosen the option to present my book to Seymour personally.
There was a bug that skipped the opportunity for Ian to show up if he already made up his mind in the cafe with Lena and Holly. It was fixed shortly after Chapter 9's release. I assume the download link doesn't have this fix implemented. The link under Patreon post should have the fixed script.

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Been waiting for this game, Demon Boy and Satisfy Him for over 6 months and there all gonna come out around the same time. My dicks not gonna survive the new year.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes