DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hi everyone, this will be the last status report before Chapter's 10 release.
Finally, the writing is all but done. All that's left is finishing up one last scene, and then play-testing and revising the text. As I mentioned before, this will be the most content-packed update to date, surpassing Chapter's 7 script, the longest so far, by more than 10.000 lines. Of course, the length of each individual play through will depend on previous choices, and you can't access all the content in a single run, but there should be plenty of content for those who like to replay the game and experience all the different paths.
This coming week I will also finish all the illustrations and assets. I'm waiting on my colorist to send me one last batch to edit. This chapter has 125 new, full screen illustrations. Adding up all possible variations and cosmetic add-ons, there's +500 new images, not counting UI elements or character sprites. Oh, and also there's 4 new music tracks to score lewd and action scenes.
I'm still hesitant to give a definitive release date, since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take so put everything together and make sure the game works as intended. I'm aching to release the new chapter, so I'll do it as soon as it's ready. I don't want to have it completed and waiting because I set a conservative date, or to be forced to publish it before it's polished because I was too eager and compromised to a date that's too soon. If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend, and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st at the latest.
I'll keep you posted on the process during this week; this is the last status update but I want to post several teasers as a countdown for the Alpha release. We're almost ready!
Hi everyone, this will be the last status report before Chapter's 10 release.
Finally, the writing is all but done. All that's left is finishing up one last scene, and then play-testing and revising the text. As I mentioned before, this will be the most content-packed update to date, surpassing Chapter's 7 script, the longest so far, by more than 10.000 lines. Of course, the length of each individual play through will depend on previous choices, and you can't access all the content in a single run, but there should be plenty of content for those who like to replay the game and experience all the different paths.
This coming week I will also finish all the illustrations and assets. I'm waiting on my colorist to send me one last batch to edit. This chapter has 125 new, full screen illustrations. Adding up all possible variations and cosmetic add-ons, there's +500 new images, not counting UI elements or character sprites. Oh, and also there's 4 new music tracks to score lewd and action scenes.
I'm still hesitant to give a definitive release date, since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take so put everything together and make sure the game works as intended. I'm aching to release the new chapter, so I'll do it as soon as it's ready. I don't want to have it completed and waiting because I set a conservative date, or to be forced to publish it before it's polished because I was too eager and compromised to a date that's too soon. If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend, and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st at the latest.
I'll keep you posted on the process during this week; this is the last status update but I want to post several teasers as a countdown for the Alpha release. We're almost ready!
Can't wait to play CH11 in 2024

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I get the feeling the 2 new characters won't have much of an impact or much content. I mean, the cast is already stacked enough as is. I don't see any new characters being added onto that unless they won't really feature that heavily

Reactions: East1999

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I get the feeling the 2 new characters won't have much of an impact or much content. I mean, the cast is already stacked enough as is. I don't see any new characters being added onto that unless they won't really feature that heavily
The newly revealed character, Alice, is a cameo character. So if the last 2 are any indication she will show up once, say 1 line and the vanish forever without leaving any mark. Maybe EvaKiss does a little more for the winner of her competition (dashole writes that 'From what Eva tells me, her background as a super-spy will remain intact') but I wouldn't expect anything long term.
The mystery character on the other hand could be comparable to Jessica, so she might get some love like one or two sex scenes.

EvaKiss wrote in the first Q&A about new characters:
There will be more secondary characters, some will have more weight on the story and some will just make punctual appearances to make the world deeper and more populated and varied. I have some ideas for secondary characters I would like to introduce, like the trans girl I talked about before, but I'm afraid that would make the game too cluttered, like happened in GGGB with Doug, Damian, Jasmin and some other NPCs like Mark or Jacob

That was after chapter 5, so since then she introduced Jessica, Billy, Victor and Agnes. So together with mystery girl there are 5 new characters, 2 of which (Jessica and Billy) we know will have sex scenes and 2 more (Victor and Agne) like wont.
So some action with mystery girl is entirely possible (please let it be Natasha :))

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
So is it time to take a guess at which scenes we’ll see in this chapter? I think an earlier status report mentioned 12 scenes. I’m going for the following, with the most likely first:
  • Ian and Lena (as always)
  • Ian, Alison and Jeremy (pretty obvious hint from the high five sneak peek)
  • Lena and Jeremy (no scene in the last chapter, and Lena mentioned they need to talk)
  • Ian and Minerva (no scene in the last chapter, and we know from the status reports that they’ll meet)
  • Lena and Holly (had a scene with Ian last chapter, it makes sense to push Lena’s relationship with her further forward)
  • Lena and Louise (no scene in last chapter, Lena’s angry reaction to Louise needs some resolution)
  • Ian and Emma (no scene in last chapter, we’ve already seen a sneak peek of her)
  • Lena and Billy (and Ivy?) (the photo shoot or whatever it is has been hinted at for a while now)
  • Lena and Stan (even with the remake he didn’t have any scenes for the last few chapters, I’m guessing Eva set it up to really kickstart it in chapter 10)
  • Ian and Jessica (just a hunch after she was added to the gallery in the remake)
  • Lena and Mike (I just think it makes sense now that Lena can be in a relationship, it adds another dimension to the cheating aspect of their affair)
  • Lena, Ian and Emma/Jeremy (or some other participants for the final scene Eva talked about – more of a wild guess, but it makes sense with the open relationship path)​
There’s also a bunch of other likely scenes, of course. Seymour is bound to play some kind of role, the new background hints at something happening with what I’m guessing is Ed; and it might be unlike that so many of Ian’s regular options miss out—Cindy, Alison (there’s the threesome at least), Holly, Cherry. Also we’ll surely see some minor stuff through their phones, like Holly and Mark, or the bouncer, who also was added to the gallery in the remake. But I’ll be very surprised if not at least half of those 12 end up happening.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
So is it time to take a guess at which scenes we’ll see in this chapter? I think an earlier status report mentioned 12 scenes. I’m going for the following, with the most likely first:
  • Ian and Lena (as always)
  • Ian, Alison and Jeremy (pretty obvious hint from the high five sneak peek)
  • Lena and Jeremy (no scene in the last chapter, and Lena mentioned they need to talk)
  • Ian and Minerva (no scene in the last chapter, and we know from the status reports that they’ll meet)
  • Lena and Holly (had a scene with Ian last chapter, it makes sense to push Lena’s relationship with her further forward)
  • Lena and Louise (no scene in last chapter, Lena’s angry reaction to Louise needs some resolution)
  • Ian and Emma (no scene in last chapter, we’ve already seen a sneak peek of her)
  • Lena and Billy (and Ivy?) (the photo shoot or whatever it is has been hinted at for a while now)
  • Lena and Stan (even with the remake he didn’t have any scenes for the last few chapters, I’m guessing Eva set it up to really kickstart it in chapter 10)
  • Ian and Jessica (just a hunch after she was added to the gallery in the remake)
  • Lena and Mike (I just think it makes sense now that Lena can be in a relationship, it adds another dimension to the cheating aspect of their affair)
  • Lena, Ian and Emma/Jeremy (or some other participants for the final scene Eva talked about – more of a wild guess, but it makes sense with the open relationship path)​
There’s also a bunch of other likely scenes, of course. Seymour is bound to play some kind of role, the new background hints at something happening with what I’m guessing is Ed; and it might be unlike that so many of Ian’s regular options miss out—Cindy, Alison (there’s the threesome at least), Holly, Cherry. Also we’ll surely see some minor stuff through their phones, like Holly and Mark, or the bouncer, who also was added to the gallery in the remake. But I’ll be very surprised if not at least half of those 12 end up happening.
This will probably end up as a copy paste from what you said with some additional thoughs
  • Ian & Lena
  • Ian & Alison (optional & Jeremy) - the scenes are probably drawn in such a way that Jeremy could be removed and it will not look weird. Different dialog, but reused visual assets.
  • Ian & Minerva - like you said, we haven't seen Minerva in the last update.
  • Emma & Ian (or Perry or Jeremy) - from the sneak peak we know that Emma will most likely get a scene in this chapter; based on previous actions, she might get together with Ian, Perry or Jeremy.
  • Ian & Ivy - just kidding, even though I would like for this to happen, it probably won't. I hope at least they get to talk with each other again. Unless Lena might invite Ian to join her and Ivy, to the Billy thing (whatever that proves to be). Ivy could end up distracting him in order to cover for Lena or blackmail him if she saw Ian with Cindy. Hell she might be interested to end her night shift in the same way, without the balckmail. We will see.
  • Lena & Ivy (and Billy) - mirror event for the first threesome. Probably some drugs must be evolved, in order for Lena to do anything with Billy.
  • Lena & Louse (or Holly)
  • Lena & Mike (or Robert) - but it would be kind of boring if everything happens at Lena's place. Maybe the Club bathroom ?! Could work....Let's add Jeremy or Ian into the mix.
  • Holly & Mike - phone pictures received by Ivy.
  • Cindy & Axel - I can really imagine how this will happen. 100% it will be during the Lena POV, in Ch10 or Ch11.
I think the Billy event has the potential to be that complex scene that Eva talked about. It could bring together anywhere between 3 and 6 characters. Lena, Ivy, Billy + Ian and/or Jeremy and/or Holly.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Well, well. Let the game begin...

Lets start with the alluded scenes:
  • *EDIT* Ian-Lena (I totally forgot that we got a picture of doing the deed, so they are confirmed))
  • Ian-Alison-Jeremy (high five!)
  • Ian-Emma (We saw Emma playing billard)
  • Lena-Ian/Robert/Mike/Jeremy (The last scene can play with 3 characters. The most likely is the well tested Lena with Ian or Robert or Mike. Maybe Jeremy replaces one of them to mix it up?)
  • Lena-Holly (A reliable source told me EvaKiss was looking for reference pictures of girls dancing together. I can see no other pairing that would make sense)
Now this scenes are bound to happen, and likely in this chapter:
  • Lena-Holly-Ivy (Ivy told Lena they should 'play together' again and it would fit together with above scene)
  • Lena-Stan (after all this buildup sonething has to give!)
  • Lena-Louise (Things have been left open by Lena's cruel rejection)
  • Ian-Cindy (Now she is past avoiding Ian I think she might just embrace it and they'll fuck like rabbits at any opportunity. Like they come over and while Wade and Perry play some game they might steal away and ... Can you picture it? Fuck like rabbits!)
Now the rest:
  • Lena-Seymour (He just got a fresh toy, why not play with it)
  • Lena-Ed (just posing for him)
  • Ian-Minerva (no scene last chapter)
A few runner-ups:
  • Ian-Holly (Everyone want's some Holly)
  • Ian-Jessica (will happen someday)
  • Ian-mystery girl (Please let it be Natasha)
  • Lena-Billy (photo shoot)
  • Ian-Alison (if the threesome doesn't happen)
  • Lena-Jeremy (Once you go black...)
  • Cindy-Axel (Come on, we know it's gonna happen!)

Last edited:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Ian-Cindy (Now she is past avoiding Ian I think she might just embrace it and they'll fuck like rabbits at any opportunity. Like they come over and while Wade and Perry play some game they might steal away and ... Can you picture it? Fuck like rabbits!)
:sneaky::devilish:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: dundun

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I have a question, the choices with the symbol of 2 intersecting rings mean the beginning of a serious relationship? How many choices like that are in the game right now? I know Ian x Lena have that choice and Ian x Cindy too. On the other hand, I think that at some point Cindy will tell Ian that she feels attracted to Axel, Ian could encourage her or tell her that it's not a good idea. Another interesting topic, is Alison's route evolving to getting her pregnant? I at least have that impression, if Ian is irresponsible and cums inside Alison she gets angry but later they both fantasize about the idea of impregnation

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes