The_Gamer1

Nov 15, 2022
Ok, so as a complete newbie here, I have a question: Is it worth getting into the game now, or should I just wait for the upcoming update? And will this update be final one, or will there be more?

Reactions: pleaseletme

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
Ok, so as a complete newbie here, I have a question: Is it worth getting into the game now, or should I just wait for the upcoming update? And will this update be final one, or will there be more?
There are going to be more updates. My advice is to play it now as there is a lot of gameplay and various routes.

Reactions: The_Gamer1

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Now that I think about it, why would anyone only explore just a few routes ?!! I mean if they play that way then they're missing the full experience aren't they ? It's the same as buying a pizza but you only eat one slice and throw away the rest.... It doesn't make sense.
I dunno. Depending on preferred kinks, there's a fly on one piece and your friend ordered half with rat poop. I hate rat poop on pizza (sorry, team rat-poop), so I'd pass on that one.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Now that I think about it, why would anyone only explore just a few routes ?!! I mean if they play that way then they're missing the full experience aren't they ? It's the same as buying a pizza but you only eat one slice and throw away the rest.... It doesn't make sense.
Pizza tastes good, but the ORS pizza has a lot of different flavored slices. A lot of people want pizza but they don't wanna eat the NTR slices, or the romance slices, or all the shameless slut slices, or whatever.

There are a criminally small number of well written smut games. Sure, ones like ORS leave a large swath of us disappointed b/c there are so many routes some of us don't give a solitary fuck about- but there is still enjoyment to be had in it b/c the alternatives are all shit.

It isn't a difficult concept. I dunno why you are confused to be candid.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Pizza tastes good, but the ORS pizza has a lot of different flavored slices. A lot of people want pizza but they don't wanna eat the NTR slices, or the romance slices, or all the shameless slut slices, or whatever.

There are a criminally small number of well written smut games. Sure, ones like ORS leave a large swath of us disappointed b/c there are so many routes some of us don't give a solitary fuck about- but there is still enjoyment to be had in it b/c the alternatives are all shit.

It isn't a difficult concept. I dunno why you are confused to be candid.
maybe because i like to explore all of the options regardless if i'm into them or not (unless it's some gross shit in that case i'm staying the fuck away). It was my mistake to assume everyone else is the same.

Reactions: Homemade

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Hey everyone! What a lovely community you have here. I'm just a littled bored and very excited about the future update of ORS, so please share your predictions and hopes about future scenes. What would you like to see? Which kinks/fetishes you would really enjoy to experience in this game? In what scenes? Let's chat if you're interested!

Nov 12, 2022
What would you like to see? Which kinks/fetishes you would really enjoy to experience in this game?
I have this crazy idea, which may sound really perverted and frankly - could be too much for this forum (hopefully mods won't ban me for saying this) - but I would really like to see Ivy have sex with a guy. Anyone with a penis really. And that penis would go into her vagina.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
Hey everyone! What a lovely community you have here. I'm just a littled bored and very excited about the future update of ORS, so please share your predictions and hopes about future scenes. What would you like to see? Which kinks/fetishes you would really enjoy to experience in this game? In what scenes? Let's chat if you're interested!
i just wanna see Ed bangig lena

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What would you like to see? Which kinks/fetishes you would really enjoy to experience in this game? In what scenes?
Lena: Curios how the Axel NTR route plays out. If Lena and Ian aren't sleeping around with others, that route can be deliciously devastating for Ian. It isn't that impressive if Lena fools around with half a dozen guys, but if she is not on stalkfap and an intellectual musician, losing to Axel is even more powerful.

Cindy: The only spicy route in the whole game, really. While Wade is so purposely irrelevant (and may just end up as pro gamer in his own little world), I wonder how the rest of the characters react if Ian and her go official.

Holly: Fooling around with naive Holly while having Alison or Emma at the same time is neat. It was adorable to have a vanilla date with boardgames and sharing a beer, while sexting with Emma behind her back. Or her sending pics while Ian was fucking Alison. Having her as Ians officially tidy girlfriend while fooling around with other girls could be hilarious. Though I assume Emma ends her fling with Ian in this case, just as Alison did.

Mikes route and Lena potentially already impregnated by him, if only to see Gillians (assumable his girlfriend) reaction. Or Ians if he finds out that Mike stole both of his women.

I wonder if Gillian becomes a late game choice if Ian is still hung up on her. Maybe she doubles down or Ian is desperate enough to crawl beg to her. It could go in every direction, really.

Alison: Being impregnated can end up tantalizing, especially when she isn't the first choice and Ian went for Cindy or Lena. Opens up a lot of potential for catfights and claiming ownership. I never got the whole Alison is secretly a yandere just because she is passive agressive and condescending, but her character is so stale and boring, it would heat things up, which is why I'd be all for it.

Ivy: It won't happen, but purifying (opposite of corruption in this context) her in a prude girl and seeing her in a wedding dress happily married with Ian would be wonderful (a bit like the Jack ending in GGGB). Otherwise I expect her to be a reward for chad Ian in the endgame.

Minerva: Curious if the affair lasts even if Ian has a girlfriend. Especially if its Holly, who Minerva actually likes. Also, the route seems to go two ways, either putting her in her place or being nicer to her and being a bit more of a bottom.

PrinceRV

Feb 22, 2021
Lena: Curios how the Axel NTR route plays out. If Lena and Ian aren't sleeping around with others, that route can be deliciously devastating for Ian. It isn't that impressive if Lena fools around with half a dozen guys, but if she is not on stalkfap and an intellectual musician, losing to Axel is even more powerful.

Cindy: The only spicy route in the whole game, really. While Wade is so purposely irrelevant (and may just end up as pro gamer in his own little world), I wonder how the rest of the characters react if Ian and her go official.

Holly: Fooling around with naive Holly while having Alison or Emma at the same time is neat. It was adorable to have a vanilla date with boardgames and sharing a beer, while sexting with Emma behind her back. Or her sending pics while Ian was fucking Alison. Having her as Ians officially tidy girlfriend while fooling around with other girls could be hilarious. Though I assume Emma ends her fling with Ian in this case, just as Alison did.

Mikes route and Lena potentially already impregnated by him, if only to see Gillians (assumable his girlfriend) reaction. Or Ians if he finds out that Mike stole both of his women.

I wonder if Gillian becomes a late game choice if Ian is still hung up on her. Maybe she doubles down or Ian is desperate enough to crawl beg to her. It could go in every direction, really.

Alison: Being impregnated can end up tantalizing, especially when she isn't the first choice and Ian went for Cindy or Lena. Opens up a lot of potential for catfights and claiming ownership. I never got the whole Alison is secretly a yandere just because she is passive agressive and condescending, but her character is so stale and boring, it would heat things up, which is why I'd be all for it.

Ivy: It won't happen, but purifying (opposite of corruption in this context) her in a prude girl and seeing her in a wedding dress happily married with Ian would be wonderful (a bit like the Jack ending in GGGB). Otherwise I expect her to be a reward for chad Ian in the endgame.

Minerva: Curious if the affair lasts even if Ian has a girlfriend. Especially if its Holly, who Minerva actually likes. Also, the route seems to go two ways, either putting her in her place or being nicer to her and being a bit more of a bottom.
Thank you for such a detailed response. Looks like you're quite a psychologist, since you're mostly focused on complicated relationships, conflicting emotions, breaking social rules, and not on fetishes. It's much more fun to get into characters' heads and not just focus on their clothes and body parts. Mad respect.

What are your thoughts about Axel route? Any interesting ideas about future scenes? Specific scenes or situations? "Collaborations" with other characters like Billy, Seymour, Ivy, Cherry? We got a few hints that there's going to be scenes with Alex trying to steal Cindy, what about the others?

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes