Nov 1, 2022
Kinda feel like this update will only be meaningful if you play multiple saves and explore all the available routes.

If you play only one it’s probably gonna be short. And people will complain why it took so long.
I'm completionist so this update will be fine for those of us that want to see most if not all possible outcomes. But considering Ian's part alone is about as long as chapter 5 this update should hopefully feel like 2 updates in one for those that only play one route.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Kinda feel like this update will only be meaningful if you play multiple saves and explore all the available routes.

If you play only one it’s probably gonna be short. And people will complain why it took so long.
Now that I think about it, why would anyone only explore just a few routes ?!! I mean if they play that way then they're missing the full experience aren't they ? It's the same as buying a pizza but you only eat one slice and throw away the rest.... It doesn't make sense.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Now that I think about it, why would anyone only explore just a few routes ?!! I mean if they play that way then they're missing the full experience aren't they ? It's the same as buying a pizza but you only eat one slice and throw away the rest.... It doesn't make sense.
No it's rather like you eat a pizza with chosen topping, and then you eat another one with different topping. Some people have enough with one pizza.

Reactions: monk_56

kolram

Aug 7, 2020

IMHO It seems a bit dumb to complain about there not being enough content though when they make the active choice to only play a small portion of what's available.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

No matter how good it looks, nor how many times I go to my favorite pizza shop, I'm never gonna get the hot honey slice. It's just not for me. I'm gonna get my favorite slice, and one other thing I want to try.

Same with routes, there's some stuff I just don't want. Ever.

After that its a matter of time and preferences. The game is amazing, but its not the only thing in our lives. I don't have time to play every route, and the things that appeal to me on the first run, I pick. The second run, might be a lot of skipping repeat content, which means I'm not as engaged, so why would i CARE about the next set of characters I 'interface' with?

The only exception is if there are two compelling characters that are mutually exclusive on the same run, thus forcing a redo, but also forcing me engage and care about the second lap.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes