BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
At this point shes just milking the game, and by the way things have been... early dec. my a**. Shes great at giving excuses and sometimes even repeats them. She will say the last lewd scene did not come out the way she liked it (or took longer then she expected), the last art touchups the same way ( 1 tone too dark and missing 1 pixel on the top bottom middle next to something). Oh and watch out for the end of the years classic excuses there's (thanksgiving, Christmas and new years) ;)
So you're saying I'm finally free to pursue my own goals instead of wasting who knows how many hours of my life writing the guide and managing the game's quality?

Reactions: sava75

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018

Hello everyone,
Chapter 10 is finally getting close to being finished. I'm almost done with the writing, all that's left are a couple of scenes and a final, big lewd scene. This one is complex and it can take place with 3 different characters, so it will be challenging to write, but once that's done the writing will be complete. Lena's part of the script has already caught up in length with Ian's, and will surpass it, so in total this update will have the most density of content to date.
Other tasks that need to be completed are editing the artwork and then revising the script, implementing a few technical things, play-testing and bug-solving. Hopefully I haven't made too many mistakes and we can complete that part quickly. I'm not giving a specific date for the release because I can't confidently predict when everything will be 100% ready, but if everything goes smoothly the Alpha could be out by the end of November/start of December. I'll give you more detailed info in the next weekly update, as the finishing steps come together.
In the meanwhile, I'll show you what some characters have been up to during this time. Who's the one you're hoping to spend some time with in Chapter 10?

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021

Hello everyone,
Chapter 10 is finally getting close to being finished. I'm almost done with the writing, all that's left are a couple of scenes and a final, big lewd scene. This one is complex and it can take place with 3 different characters, so it will be challenging to write, but once that's done the writing will be complete. Lena's part of the script has already caught up in length with Ian's, and will surpass it, so in total this update will have the most density of content to date.
Other tasks that need to be completed are editing the artwork and then revising the script, implementing a few technical things, play-testing and bug-solving. Hopefully I haven't made too many mistakes and we can complete that part quickly. I'm not giving a specific date for the release because I can't confidently predict when everything will be 100% ready, but if everything goes smoothly the Alpha could be out by the end of November/start of December. I'll give you more detailed info in the next weekly update, as the finishing steps come together.
In the meanwhile, I'll show you what some characters have been up to during this time. Who's the one you're hoping to spend some time with in Chapter 10?

I have always wondered why most VN's dont incorporate Social media feeds. I feel its good that ORS has it.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Sounds like two major lewd scenes were done in the last week, so it’s getting closer. Promising.

Gotta wonder what that final scene will be. As the game’s progressing, the last scene tends to be some sort of “grand finale”, so just another one of those scenes where you choose between Ian, Mike and Robert feels a bit too … bland. And besides, would that be considered one scene—or three?

I guess it could be something in the same genre as the after party at Ivy’s apartment, just taken a step further. As in not choosing in advance if you want to go on a date with character A, B, or C; but just one big event with large variations in the outcome. Like the model event with Billy, where also Ivy and Jeremy might be present.

Or it could be the former alternative, just with someone slightly more important for the bigger story than Robert. Like Ian, Axel or Seymour. Or something completely different. I’m mostly just guessing here.
Promising, indeed. Of course there is the specter of Ian's last scene which took her more than a month to complete.... But if this is indeed just another Ian/Mike/Robert scene that won't happen because they are straightforward and nothing meaningful happens. She just has to write it 3 times.
Axel and especially Seymour are unlikely because the uniqueness of their relationship. Axel is dominant and Seymour won't touch her. That wouldn't fit with other characters.
So this is probably the most likely but it that is too bland for you, yes, after the shot with Billy they might hang out in Blazer and meet Jeremy and Mike there. Then Lena could decide whom to take home.
But lets dream big. What about Lena and Ian are on the experimenting path and decide to experiment together. Sure happened a lot in GGGB. They could choose between Robert, Mike and Jeremy? Or, who knows, Ivy, Louise and Emma?
OK, Lena would have to somehow get over her trauma of being cheated on but at some time she has to loosen up.

Last edited:

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Promising, indeed. Of course there is the specter of Ian's last scene which took her more than a month to complete.... But if this is indeed just another Ian/Mike/Robert scene that won't happen because they are straightforward and nothing meaningful happens. She just has to write it 3 times.
Axel and especially Seymour are unlikely because the uniqueness of their relationship. Axel is dominant and Seymour won't toucher her. That wouldn't fit with other characters.
So this is probably the most likely but it that is too bland for you, yes, after the shot with Billy they might hang out in Blazer and meet Jeremy and Mike there. Then Lena could decide whom to take home.
But lets dream big. What about Lena and Ian are on the experimenting path and decide to experiment together. Sure happened a lot in GGGB. They could choose between Robert, Mike and Jeremy? Or, who knows, Ivy, Louise and Emma?
OK, Lena would have to somehow get over her trauma of being cheated on but at some time she has to loosen up.
Yeah, my idea of an Ian/Axel/Seymour alternative was more a scenario where all of them want to meet her, alone, and are unaware about the others. And then she'll have to choose one of them. It was first and foremost an example of a choice with broader consequences than if Robert (and Mike) was among them.

But the experimenting relationship is actually a good guess. *Speculation mode* If they’re exclusive, it’s just Ian and Lena. But if they’re experimenting, it could involve a choice to bring in either a guy—let’s say Jeremy—or a girl—let’s say Emma or Ivy. It would make sense to have a scene like that after the events of the last chapter.

*Turns the speculation mode to 10* And then chapter 11 will cover the moment when Alison finds out that NOT ONLY did Ian ditch her for THE MODEL, but JEREMY did too, for A GODDAMN THREESOME, when it was HER they were supposed to have a threesome with. It will be a bloodbath. Chapter 12 to 20 will just be the post-apocalyptic aftermaths.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
So you're saying I'm finally free to pursue my own goals instead of wasting who knows how many hours of my life writing the guide and managing the game's quality?
The walkthrough is actually the most important thing in this thread (excluding the links xD).

It's what allows us to view the content we want at our own leisure. You are a Saint for doing it.

I usually try out most of the routes either way, but without good Walkthroughs doing that is a pain in the ass. I don't like the game aspect of these stories, I'm in it for the plot and the """action""". I just want to experience my prefered story without having to think, and guys like you are the ones that allow that.

Thanks, man.

Nov 1, 2022
Belated happy anniversary wishes, my dear v0.9 final -- I'm deeply sorry to have missed your big day, but ...anyhow: "Look at you! Look. at. you!" -- still as young and fresh as ever ...almost like nothing has changed over the past 12 months.
This is of topic but which ending for GGGB is that profile pic from?

secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
utting the game into parts can also cause subscribers to leave - many simply hate short updates and imagine if Eve ignored the desire of 80% of the Patrons? Many could leave, and this would not be covered by the influx of new subscribers. Also a risky business plan.
That's a genius line of reasoning, actually it's true, instead of making a move, a safer business option would be blue-balling the subscribers and let their imagination form whatever the next update will be, because every move will result in disappointment and losing, while by not making a move and keeping it status quo she can keep her subscribers, gain passive income with minimum works like keeping them inform that she's not going anywhere and still is working.

And anyone who want their blue-balls suffering to end will throw in more money hoping it will hasten the process and they will also defend her because their balls are at her iron gloves

There are actually quite cases similar to this, but unless she post something at least half year from now she will in the end losing substantial amount of subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's a genius line of reasoning, actually it's true, instead of making a move, a safer business option would be blue-balling the subscribers and let their imagination form whatever the next update will be, because every move will result in disappointment and losing, while by not making a move and keeping it status quo she can keep her subscribers, gain passive income with minimum works like keeping them inform that she's not going anywhere and still is working.

And anyone who want their blue-balls suffering to end will throw in more money hoping it will hasten the process and they will also defend her because their balls are at her iron gloves

There are actually quite cases similar to this, but unless she post something at least half year from now she will in the end losing substantial amount of subscribers.
Your reasoning is also correct, so the strategy of investing and hiring outsource to force the project is correct. Keeping stable updates is a reputation, and with a good reputation and a quality project, new subscribers come.
Moreover, I believe that Eva should stop correcting the plot at the first request of the audience. This is her project and being on a leash is bad.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Your reasoning is also correct, so the strategy of investing and hiring outsource to force the project is correct. Keeping stable updates is a reputation, and with a good reputation and a quality project, new subscribers come.
Moreover, I believe that Eva should stop correcting the plot at the first request of the audience. This is her project and being on a leash is bad.
That is something I argued for several times already. You´ll see you can be as correct as you want on these topics, some of Eva´s selfstyled "White Knights" will come down on you. They dislike the image they see in the mirror you hold up to them, esp. about the topic not to kneel before the patrons.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That is something I argued for several times already. You´ll see you can be as correct as you want on these topics, some of Eva´s selfstyled "White Knights" will come down on you. They dislike the image they see in the mirror you hold up to them, esp. about the topic not to kneel before the patrons.
I was attacked more often by the cultists from the "milking theory brigade" because initially I criticized their delusional accusations. But I stand for objectivity and also suggest what ideas Eva could use to improve the process.
Well, let them attack, for the loudest and most inadequate screamers, I have "ignore" button. :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes