dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The problem with trying to guess anything from the title, is that the content isn’t created with any title in mind, it’s rather the title that’s created to say something general about a lot of different content.

If I have to guess something, the doors represent all the possibilities that are opening up for the protagonists, while the cages are all the things holding them back; moral, psychological or whatever. And also the actual cage Lena will consider getting for Louise, after she’s ordered her around on a leash for a while in the coming chapter. Jessica sells them at the sex shop, they’re just hidden away in another room and you have to know the code word to get access to that part of the shop.

Edit: Also I’m very upset that it’s not the bouncer standing with Holly in that photo
For me it sounds like opportunities and traps, doors open and cages close. 'doors' could be Ian getting a book deal or Lena getting a music deal and 'cages' could be Ian locked in a deadbed job and Lena selling out to Seymour or Billy.
As for actual cages, where would Lena even put it? Nah, it's definitely Seymour's cage. He obviously has a whole dungeon :whistle:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

With the writing finished, it's almost time for the new chapter's release. It will be titled "Doors and cages", but I only recently decided on this title. It was called something else before, but I wasn't too happy with the title, that's why I didn't reveal it sooner. And to be honest, and not 100% sold on this one. Giving a title tends to be hard, especially when writing a branching story, and is often left as the last thing to do. Once the chapter releases, I'd love to read your suggestions for a better title if you have one, and I might change it then...
The wait is almost over, but while we finish putting everything together, take another look at what ORS' characters have been up to during this time:

Am I tripping or have we not seen any new art in the previews for ch 10? Maybe one when Eva showed the art that she outsourced to another artist but that's all I recall :unsure:.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Am I tripping or have we not seen any new art in the previews for ch 10? Maybe one when Eva showed the art that she outsourced to another artist but that's all I recall :unsure:.
She mentioned in another post that showing any new art was difficult this time around because it was too easy to spoil the scene. I guess there's not a lot of solo poses this chapter.

Reactions: Toutoune
Jul 13, 2022

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The picture that was missing...
View attachment 2189081

The Room Starring...
View attachment 2188621

:cry::cry: Mommy Eva, please make me a GigaChad.!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ian: loves woman butts.
Me: Yeah! I knew that you like asses! I will call you Assman! (Shut up Derek!)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
The picture that was missing...
View attachment 2189081

The Room Starring...
View attachment 2188621

:cry::cry: Mommy Eva, please make me a GigaChad.!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who need Gillian when you got Big Booty Bitches :cool:
View attachment video_1669238214275.mp4

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes