bauman

Sep 11, 2018
If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend(schedule), and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st(not on schedule) at the latest.

this is what it sounds to me
You didn't include the first sentence in the paragraph you quoted. It's important in the context. The weekend is just the best case scenario. The release date wasn't set in stone.

I'm still hesitant to give a definitive release date, since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take so put everything together and make sure the game works as intended.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
Also it’s obvious that the delivery of the final batch of illustrations from the colourist is an integral part of the “if everything goes smoothly” statement. It sounds like that hasn’t delayed anything yet (at the moment of the last post), as there’s still other things to work on. But if the colourist doesn’t end up finishing them before Monday or Tuesday … that will naturally be a “not smoothly” step and we won’t get the release before the weekend’s over. I’m guessing that is the biggest question mark at this point, and why Eva just refers vaguely to the “schedule” in the latest post.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'd put my fake internet dollars on late-day Spanish-time, Dec 1. Or possibly Nov 30 evening to make us feel as if we got it "early". Sounds like there's a bottleneck on getting some of the art back to her. Plus in crunch-time, you're often trying to squeeze in every little fix you can last-minute before the cut-off, in order of priority, provided the huge game-breakers have already been taken care of.

Reactions: Vlad_mir

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Well it seems like we're getting daily teasters, so at least logic should say that we will get something today.

I'm still hoping it's a game and not just a sneak peak though.

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
The longer we go without a daily teaser the more hope I have on the release today. Still think it is wishful thinking to get it today though. If not I am back to full time work so at least the days will go quick

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why ntr tag tho? Which scene was ntr by now? Or new update will have one?
i mean for example you can make ian and lena fall in love which each other and cheat which ian like crazy cherry for example this would mean ntr too me or you can cheat with lena with axel,old grandpa or mike and ivy influance so there is a lot of ntr potential and also there are teasers for holly with ivy influance or the bouncer depends how lena and ivy influance holly and maybe cindy and axel depends how ian handels the situation if he is in a relationship but we will see it in the future with other love interest and with lena there alredy is ntr also her old game was very kinky and had ntr too.

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
Cheat is another tag which the game already has. ntr and cheat is kinda close but not the same thing. Ian must know about cheating or see the action or make it happen then feel miserable about it. As i see your points, I still dont think this game is ntr.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes